Post yfw you realize these are going for $800 on grailed

post yfw you realize these are going for $800 on grailed

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ASICS-Gel-Solution-Speed-Tennis-Orange/dp/B072FBMLTR/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1518046662&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=Gel-Solution+slam&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are these so hyped? are they just really limited? I like the black pair but I thought these would sit.

Very limited, very nice and Kiko is in big hype.

just saw these at walmart for $50

idiots will spend more than 30 dollars on these?

You do realize anyone who doesn't know what those are assumes they're literally walmart offbrand autist shoes, right?

literally any other pair of asics plz

Pretty much this. At least with something like the Triple S they look a bit out there and different. These literally look like retard shoes.

kiko is one hungry kike

not much difference between slavs and jews

Most overrated designer atm. Fuck internet celebrities

the problem with ironic shoes, is they have to look autistic, but somehow beautiful in their ugliness, just like ozweegos
this pair, on the other hand, is just straight out wallmart-tier shit with boring neutral colours

This thread explains well why there are no relevant designers from US, even the ones that are good escape the country to Europe the first chance they get and never look back.

autism

Stfu poorfag
Those should be 1200

Is it seriously 800? That shoe looks like this one but with some transparent gum shit on it
amazon.com/ASICS-Gel-Solution-Speed-Tennis-Orange/dp/B072FBMLTR/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1518046662&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=Gel-Solution+slam&th=1

>made in Vietnam

that looks like some shit my dad or the autistic kid that masturbates in the back of the classroom in medieval english lit would wear

pic somewhat related

You're a fucking idiot.

They literally look nothing alike apart from the fact they’re both grey

Imagine explaining the "irony" behind your clothing to normies...

This is actually pretty accurate. I used to have this kid in my class named Andrès who wore these and would literally jack off in class.

>very nice

I dont see that

How so edgelord? Because I refuse to drop inflated price on some hyped “collab” made via the same factory? Or because I called you out for gargling on Kiko’s dick? The silhouette is mildly interesting at best, and definitely doesn’t command resell prices

bump

They are all made in the same factory you fucking idiot. The collab and special materials rise the price above normal, but these sold 220 € so it's only a very slight premium from the more expensive Asics models.

Its a gel nimbus 20 with a rubber coating outside with an extra $100 thrown in. Lol special materials. I’m super amused people think they can charge 600-700 resell and people are biting.

Similar to that asics raf collab way back when, a lot of them are basically disintegrating at this point

Who the fuck is talking about resell prices? I never buy resell, why the fuck would I? Are you salty because you can't get your hands on pieces other than resale? Do you think most of the hype fashion pieces are somehow worth their materials? Fuck off mate, they are just sneakers that are quite nice but def not worth the resale, like nothing is. Oh boy if you'd know the factory prices of most of this stuff...