I'm sure I'll regret this but any resources on styling black male hair?

I'm sure I'll regret this but any resources on styling black male hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/u42ARC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ol' Reece still run the barbershop?

Angola
N
G
O
L
A

nigger

Find yourself a very good black stylist around town. Its going to be a little expensive but it will honestly bring the best results.

Most styles for black male hair you cant really do yourself, at best you can do updo's if you have locks. Our hair requires a lot of tradition, training and knowledge to get dope results

Ive been going to the same stylist for about 4yrs now and she still surprises me with some of the shit she comes up with.

>blacks on my board
REEEEEEE

a bullet

damn, I hope I can find myself a proper consistent stylist. I have shorter hair but want to get a style similar to Samba's in OP's pic.

a new nigga??

Join our black fashion and hair oriented discord server: discord.gg/u42ARC

We can hook you up

There is a sponge thing with holes on it that when you rub it in a circle motion on your head creates that effect on the picture you posted.

I saw it on a You Tube.

can you send another invite please?

Like a raggedy-assed motherfucker

Black people don't lurk on Veeky Forums

very wrong

On /int/ a few people even post from Africa.

I could do it for you user

>autistic white boys can't comprehend women and minorities exist

lel back2pol

That nigger's looking hella greasy. Tf is wrong with that KANGZ, man?

Niggers and their disgusting claws they call hands.

I’ve been hoping someone would start another black hair thread. I’ve been confused about my own hair. I have something similar to the pic related and it looks fashionable but it also feels a little immature, especially with the huge influx of people getting dreads just for the hell of it. But idk whether I should try to grow out the rest of my hair or get a low cut

is a stylist different than a basic barber i would find in a stip mall?

If I was black, I'd get the haircut from OP's picture, but yeah, any type of low cut is fine.

nigger fingers and hands are so disgusting yuck