Is double denim acceptable if the colours are different enough? Or is it still a cringe disaster no matter what

Is double denim acceptable if the colours are different enough? Or is it still a cringe disaster no matter what.

Pic very related.

what year is it

yes, you can wear double denim... stop reading gq articles

If they're a completely different tone and/or colour then yeah it looks good. If it's too similar it looks shit and like a Canadian tuxedo

Yeah I was going to go with blue denim jacket and black denim trousers, which is why I used the Gosling pic. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't still making a fashion faux pas

Even if it is a faux pas (which it's not as far as I know) , if you like how it looks then do it. Fuck the rules. I think it looks good.

that guy just looks shitty

The colors HAVE to match for double denim to work.

ID on jacket?

>implying there is anything wrong with the Canadian tuxedo

i defy ANYONE to tell me that this looks bad

>talk shit about canada
You shut your whore mouth

>gay sex bandana

It looks bad imo.
It creates a division that makes him look too tall and illusion of his body being 8-like shape.

This unironically looks bad. Also, a bandana in your back pocket is used to signal to other homosexuals what kind of gay sex you're willing have.

There are no rules when it comes to double denim. There are general suggestions but they can all be easily broken. This actually applies to all fashion.

I wear burgundy skinny’s with light blue denim jacket, or light skinny’s with black Borg lined jacket, also black jeans with light coloured jacket. Double denim works with different colours, you can rock same colour but you better have the confidence to pull it off.

He's a gay top who's into s&m.

It kind of bad. Also that many neutrals is always bland.

yeah, the idea is to have the lighter denim on top

he looks like a normal person, user.

This looks bad

he doesnt even like his own fit