Gf wants to gift me some boots

>Gf wants to gift me some boots
>Short and really thin, so big boots like timbs make me look like a special ed kid

I need some black boots that are slim, what are some good prices/brands? Im 100% new to boots, never wore them before so im not sure

Id like something like pic related, but i cant get id

ann d

Dior aw07 navigator boots

This

>slim boots
just don't
they look like garbage
>slim
now I don't know what's your definition of slim of course but what the fuck are you talking about

Ann D's boots are generally slim through the ankle and foot, they just have large soles. They're much slimmer than Timbs

I bought a pair of doc marten pascals on sale recently, the toebox is less round than the classic 1460

>short and really thin
Depends how you style bigger boots user. like this user said, slim boots tend to look like shit. Also, Ann d are not slim. Why don’t you look up dr martens inspo? Not saying you should get dr martens but they are a fairly popular boot that isn’t slim. Might give you an idea on how to style bigger boots.

Ann D is just as slim as the boots OP posted.

Austrian memes, kommandostore just got a ton back in stock. There's really no need to shell out for a nicer designer on basic boots like these, they'll look indistinguishable for the most part and the military ones will last forever if you take care of them.

Vietnam era US boots can have a nice slim silhouette too, but were produced by several different contractors and there's a lot of variation. I have some McRaes from 69 and they're the perfect slim boot IMO, but unless you want to spend way too much time looking Austrian is a safer bet.

That's nice generalization and all but slim and low profile shoes are more of an exception with her footwear.

>slim boots look like shit
uhh no what the fuck are you guys talking about

1460 PASCAL BOANIL BRUSH

Can someone post austrian meme boot fits

Get some black palladium
Or some black field boots

You can even find reps on aliexpress or Amazon or eBay for ultra dirt cheap like less than $25

Just saw two different pairs of Ann d boots in -50 % and -70% sale respectively in my size us 10. Other of the pairs was similar to what posted. I didn't buy either of them because I wanted boots that will actually serve me somewhere else than in the city.

inb4 not telling where because they always have good sales and you don't deserve to know.

How does it make you feel?

Austrian memes, and the Dior/SLP combat boots are both sleek

Yes man, buy some plastic fake versions of shoes that are already shit in their original form.

SLP Trekker boots, size down 1

Don't buy Ann D shoes, quality and leather is terrible nowadays for the price point.

looks good

just get some hiking boots and stop dressing like a fag. solomon, keen, and vasque make great quality boots

I like the Danner Forest Heights II in Falcon Grey. Just under $300 and 100% American made.

vagabond

Op here

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, i had to go last night so i couldnt reply to any of you

Ann d looked great, until i saw the prices. These boots are gonna be a gift so spending more than $300 on boots is not something we can afford or that i would ever do

inb4 bad leather
inb4 cheap = bad
inb4 dont buy boots

Buy some belleville 360st’s, they’re navy standard issue. They hold up well and being the standard boot I’ve seen them on a lot of different feet and they seem to scale up/down well

But if you buy used.

>nowadays
My friends Ann d shoes from 2013 or 2014 fell apart in few months. I love some her designs though, but if I were to buy boots they definitely would not be Ann D.

Check Marsèll.

Yeah the Danner Made in US are top notch quality wise.

Sorry, sleek black boots with agreeable leather starts from $300, there's nothing you can do to avoid this reality.

Buy Austrian memes if you're so price conscious. I love mine.

But I got them properly sized and not SLIM because I'm not a beta male orbiter who isn't intending to ever use his boots. So I can fit two pairs of socks in mine.

She hasn't designed for the brand in 5 years.

Stop being poor.

guidi sidezip/backzip

Gonna highjack this thread lads
>third world cunt
>like boots
>see Redwings being sold at the mall
>already have Docs
>parents aren't happy with me spending a lot on shit
Would dropping $300+ on boots and pissing of my parents for being financially irresposible worth it?
Pic unrelated

I have a pair from Thursday boots that's really nice, just make sure to order a size and a half small, and have shoe polish (leather isn't dyed perfectly)

>short person
>stylish

pick one

>you
>a bitter lanklet who clings to his height because of Veeky Forums memes to cope with his loneliness and avoid suicide

pick two

Common Projects combat boots are literally the goat

if you have a job go ahead, if it’s daddys money kys

I have a job of course, im not a mooch

except that they barely look like real combat boots, nor could they hold up for their price.

buying "combat boots" is one of the most retarded things possible. same with designer M65's, there is no better way to say "I'm a huge faggot."

Is kommandostore a good store? They're selling their boots really cheap. Almost a little too cheap, I'm a little skeptic about it.

yeah they're legit they're the place who most people get their memes from

Actually there is a better way and it's to make this post

Ah okay, thanks. I'll definitely check it out.

nice

That's a pretty regular price for military surplus gear. Surplus anything shouldn't cost over $100.

The problem comes from independent & small physical surplus stores, the kind that cater to airsofters & yuppie kids. They like to jack prices up.

Check out Varusteleka, Sportsman's Guide, and Hessen Antique as some other good shops.

You didn't read what I was replying to, did you?

As a fellow anorexic manlet, do you have any advice about buying pants and jeans?

How does sizing slim make one a "beta male orbiter who isn't intending to ever use his boots"?

in order to properly use your boots, you should have a liner sock paired with a boot sock. The latter should obviously vary in thickness depending on the weather.

Idiots like OP are trying to get their boots to fit like running shoes, because they're just fashion accessories rather than functional gear with a purpose.

Try going on a long hike or quick camping trip with your nike socks and skintight "punkz xd" boots, and see how your feet do.