What does Veeky Forums think about this new dumb trend called "HYPEBEAST"

What does Veeky Forums think about this new dumb trend called "HYPEBEAST"

>new

This, this a style? It looks like a retarded 8th grader excited about a new WWF wrestling match announcement.

It's shit.

Watch this thread get 200+ replies

data mining thread btw

Yes it is

>style

a reply

Its very rampant in the Philippines6

whats wrong with being a hypebeast, op?

Thrasher isn’t that hypebeast, just trash

They look like autists who want to be fashionable

So they're just wannabes

What the fuck are those lol

Cancer

>Trasher

I've seen worse

this isn't a hype beast

more like teenager wanting to look like a hype beast, but they actually aren't one

>generic pink dad hat
>cheap sunglasses
>thrasher hoodie
>h&m jeans
>fake yeezys

This is not a true hypebeast

Obvious Bait

what do you think we're gonna say?

/thread

I can't say I absolutely hate hypebeasts cause some of the clothes are actually nice but I hate all the attention its getting

>STOP LIKING THINGS I LIKE

You simply don't belong on Veeky Forums. You dont get to come here and say that everyone who doesnt like hypebeast fashion is just being pretentious, it actually looks like shit and isn't fashion. It's social media culture and clothing centered around whatever the most popular nigs are wearing

Honest;y hype beast stuff can look good if styled correctly. However most hype beast don't know shit about how to wear stuff and usually have shit tier bodies so they look like shit most of the time

Literally Fashion-Victim for Instagram likes style.

A plain tee from walmart can look good but it still doesn't belong on a board dedicated to fashion

why not? What if Raf released a runway collection and it featured plain t shirts? Anything can be considered fashion if its clothing.

Now this is just pure exclusivity...
I can appreciate and understand where this is coming from but your point is a double negative

a plain white t is still considered fashion as long as its styled into a full fit, that's why its fashion

similarly, hypebeasts are (mostly) not fashionable because their entire fit usually consists of 1 item worth 2-20x any other item they wear.

I'm not trying to belittle you but, try to broaden your perspective on what fashion explicitly is.

this, wiggers and niggers deserve to die