How do I get rid of my shitty tattoo?

How do I get rid of my shitty tattoo?

a shirt

grind the skin of your arm with a cheese grater

this

Cut your arm, OP. Just do it

Get a full sleeve at this point. The tattoo removal process is costly and doesn't fully remove it.

embrace it you dumb cunt. You chose ink that it as original as a fucking infinity sign with love written in it. STand up and be proud to have wasted money and time to look like the male version of any basic bitch that just turned 18yo

lmao i've seen at least 3 other dudes on my campus with this dumb ass tattoo, just get it covered up with a full sleeve

Leave the wolf and completely black out the trees

this

kek. Imagine 2 guys with this faggot tattoo seeing each other at a bar or something and both silently agreeing to stay at opposite ends of the room for the rest of the evening

seriously how embarrassing

get the wolf covered and leave it. the wolf makes it fake edgy but if its just the trees its a decent tattoo

Its not a decent tattoo because if you live on a college campus you will see this tattoo on 6 different guys every single day.

this is your best bet
but dont add any tats above the black block
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>there will be exactly one generation of dumb retards in history that goes overboard with tattoos and they will be laughed at
feels good

I've seen someone at my school with this exact tattoo.

It's awful.

Honestly I'm drunk as fuck and that shit looks dope as hell. If that's actually yours, fuck you. If it's not yours fuck you even harder.

black out the wolf, make the leaves really sharp, erratic and electric like tips of a lightning bolt and you'll have an angry yet more considered and more original tattoo.

>believing that the trend won't cycle and happen again in future generations just like any other
You must be underage.

Your fault for being a degenerate and getting a tattoo.

>Honestly I'm drunk as fuck and that shit looks dope as hell.
Then go stitch it on your dick, faggot.

he likes the tree tattoos, not saplings

>getting the Nu-male forest band every other nu-male has

Amputate yourself, you don't deserve that arm.

JUST

im from Sydney and have seen three different young fuckbois with this exact tattoo. its fucking awful and i laugh so hard inside.

you must feel so dumb wearing this shit 24/7 LOL

top tier cringeworthy.

i wouldnt be surprised if you have this one too faggot.

Lovely shirt, user.

best solution for all tattoo regret coming through

what, become a black guy?

yes, but only over the tattoos

so glad i didn't get a tattoo in my late teens/early twenties when i was feeling like an edgy hipster.

Lol how old are you OP? Do you have a father figure? I remember when I was 16 I wanted a tattoo like this (forest on wrist/forearm) but my father talked me out of it and said it looked faggy, I really appreciate having had someone to talk sense into my edgy teenage mind

>implying that in order for a tattoo to be decent no one else can like it

>getting a tattoo

o i'm laffin

Blackout half sleeve
It's your only hope and it's still uncommon enough to be cool and interesting

lmao i like how patchy his chest hair is