Are big tits Veeky Forums?

Are big tits Veeky Forums?

Fuck no

not effay, but hot

no, the fake ones - double no

they are, dont listen to fags

Obviously bait but I'll still give an honest answer.

I think it's nonsense to discuss whether or not the specific proportions of a body part are Veeky Forums or not. This applies to guys as well. Is ottermode more Veeky Forums than bulky? Who gives a shit, as long as you pick clothes and a style that are unforced and suits your frame.

If women with fake breasts are usually more prone to chose shitty and unoriginal styles, then it's a symptom, not a cause.

Do men actually find all that plastic attractive?

No, but thanks for some new fap material.

Ottermode is more effay than bulky tho Nd this is coming from a bulky fuck

Ass>tits.

athlethicc>ottermode
idc if they are effay i'll still bust a nut to some cowtits lol

I fucking love tits, fuck.

no

Why'd you obscure the titty, nigga?

He doesn't want to get banned.

I love effay girls. Girls who are sticks. Pretty faces. Unique ayy lmao high fashion faces. Cute girls. Alt girls. Dorky girls. "Bad" girls. IRL, I generally don't even look at women's breasts. My dream woman is tall and skinny and has a stunning face.
All that aside, plastic chicks like the OP pic are incredibly hot and the idea of some skinny effay girl getting bullied or cucked by a plastic chick is about the most arousing thing I can think of.

Only when my average sized white circumcised dick is between em

this 100 percent

Ass is just backup tits.

Flat as a board is the only way to go
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy titcows as well, but big tits look so vulgar nad obscene. The more androginous the closer to the truth tiwib

good googly moogly

m8

no
get out underage

other way around

ass comes first evolutionwise, tits are just decoy ass for the front

A girl with a nice butt no tits is acceptable.
A girl with a big rack and nobutt is lol.

WHO
SAUCE

Abby Dowse

grass is always greener mate. girls can't even tell that i'm Veeky Forums

i have never been one to fall in love with chicks based on one image (see: YLYL threads) but jesus christ of Nazareth what a beauty

How do I know is she fa if I can't even see what kind of clothes she would be wearing?

you could judge her based on her jewellery choice

cow tits plus a good fit = godmode in my book

problem is, lot's of girls with huge tits just don't work at being Veeky Forums because showing skin is too easy.

maybe if you're a chimp lmao.

Big tits are always effay. Unnatural looking, odd shaped, supersize fake tits are not.

If you have to get fake tits, Silamed is the way to go.

This. Some Veeky Forums soygirl freaking out while watching her crush shoot load after load into that plastic thot is the hottest thing ever.

yes

Yes, if they're real & in a proper bra.

It's hot as fuck, but not effay. Flat >

>actually believing in "alpha males"
>current year

If a man can change body type eg thin, baulky etc and women can change tits,ass, muscle def Y not make it Veeky Forums applicable? Are u Veeky Forums enough to change ur body? I!am

Liking flat chested girls is linked to a surplus of soy in diet