/effay/ face tats

Someone tempt me into ruining my life and post some good looking face tats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=russians with face tattoos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't exist.
stop getting intrigued by some silly fad

Post a pic of your face. It's only tolerable if your handsome. Otherwise you'll just end up looking like a moron

i'm in the same boat user, probably gonna do it soon

face tats have never made anyone look better

This is the cringiest trend atm. I've already seen some faggots with them

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE’S BODY.

FOR SOMEONE TO CHOOSE TO PERMANENTLY MUTILATE A PART OF THEIR BODY WITH INKED MICROCUTS, THAT ONE MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF MENTAL DISORDER, BESIDE THE FLAGRANT SPIRITUAL DEPLORABLENESS; NOW IMAGINE HOW DEGENERATE AND IGNOBLE SOMEONE MUST BE TO DO THAT TO THEIR FACE.

Ahahhahaha, saw that faggot at a concert a few weeks back, he looks fucking retarded

don't listen to the bullies, face tats are cool as long as you're a successful artist

youtube.com/results?search_query=russians with face tattoos

I love the music as much as anyone else in this board but I can't help but think he went overboard with them, and much of questionable quality too, I think there are much better examples in this thread.

where to cop jumper

i think the anarchy symbol and the flames are cool. something about the red ink. he also had this skull or something on the right side of his head which blended in with his hair that looked amazing. but yeah some of his face tats especially on the right side of his face arent good inspo even though they kind of fit him tbqh

i really like his broken heart and crybaby tattoo. i agree that the skull tat on his head was sick, might use that for inspo one day

i admire that he did what he wanted which is definitely the mentality to have with getting a face tat

Why This Nigga Have a Double Flat On His Cheek

neck is litty
face not so much
women shouldnt get tattoos period

Peep said in an interview he would literally wake up from blackout nights with new face tats. You shouldn't be using him as an example lmao

need more inspo

gulping that soy juice

Picture not related right?

Slim fit jawnz would fit better with rest of the stuff honestly
and man get those trousers hemmed

>igor fell for the GATs meme
>kekkk

I think the right side of his face looked alot better imo

There has not, or will there ever, be a Veeky Forums face tattoo. Fucking neck yourselves you fucking retards.

Wrong.

im so fucking sick of his vladimir cocksucking face
he looks like ana ivanovic with a pencil dick

i'm falling in love with this boy more and more with each of these threads

he's so beautiful

aside from something small like a teardrop, dagger or cross these are fucking ugly and will date terrible once the teenage instatrend moves on

prayin 4 u f@m