Is it weird to wear streetwear when you are in your mid 20s?

Is it weird to wear streetwear when you are in your mid 20s?

It's weird in general but yeah.

You should be getting married at that age, not dressing like a middle schooler.

kys

>It's weird in general but yeah.
Streetwear is the most popular clothing style in most major cities, how is it weird?
This is a joke right? Marriage is a joke now, men and women in the age range to be 25 now are all ruined by this new culture. Most people don't own their own home by 25 now how do you expect them to get married?

>streetwear

Is this the thread where we try to be as vague as possble?

If you mean “trying to dress like a rapper” streetwear, then nobody should ever wear that. If you mean “streetwear” as in casual clothing, then there is no age limit.

Your life doesn't end when you hit your fucking 20s.
Seriously, if you live a healthy like you have until at least your 70s. My dad is 60 and still enjoys all his hobbies and has no health problems because he took care of his body.
When you're in your 20s, you still look younger than the majority of people. Hell, as long as you take care of your skin you'll look young into your 30s.

Nigga I'm married at 24. Put a ring on your girl's finger.

>pic related
nigga what

I put a finger in your girl’s ring.

Okay now, how many men do you think your wife has had sex with while you were married? Statistically speaking its at least one or two.

I'll laugh when the divorce rips you apart

Just kill yourself now, save some of that dignity.

>tfw uglybois can't keep ever keep the women in their life happy so they insist all females are thots

>the most popular
How to identify a retard 101
Wearing cargo shorts was popular a few years ago and it looked like shit, being "popular" doesnt mean shit especially if you live in America

Grow up wigger.

its weird when u got mature male proportions.

let go of your teens and evolve to smart casual

Poe's law.
fucking hell that's ugly.

Pls kys

This
Have fun dumbass

Agreed.
Highschoolers in this thread are far from the truth and the understanding of the world outside of their extreme capitalist consumerist bubble.
Streetwear is fun to wear, but will hardly get you a job or bring you long-term satisfaction.
I tip my hat to you, my children.
*tips supreme cap*

skrrt skrrt

No need to be condescending. Even the dumbest hypebeast probably knows this shit

>won’t get you long term satisfaction
I mean if you consider 8 years statistically before you get a divorce and half of your stuff gone as a ‘long term investment’; then yeah. Hopefully you’re in the half of people that don’t divorce. if so, maybe you got life figured out.

>purchasing casual street clothes won’t get you a job
Thanks for dropping this knowledge bomb on us by the way

yeah, right.
like that's so easily done with all these women who have commitment issues and who ride the cock carousel until they are in their late 30s. like there is a single fucking guarantee you're somehow not gonna wind up alone even if you try hitting on them all day long.

>Nigga

could you not act like a dumb wigger pls?

that looks horrible

>smart casual

watered down garbage is what that meme wear is.
the more you mismatch your clothes, the less accomplished and authentic you look.

that guy looks like a complete tool.

le well-adjusted succesful gent

People say nigger on Veeky Forums user