/Art Bro/ General

>first edition

>wtf is /AB/ G?
This thread is dedicated to transforming your style and aesthetic to have a much higher probability of appealing to art hoes. In this thread we post pictures of ourselves and other anons give tips on how to help transform yourself into an Art Bro. Art Bro inspo is also encouraged.

Good luck slaying that Art Hoe pussy my fellow Art Brother

Pic is me, recently just bought these glasses cuz it seems like art hoes r into them, but i need help with pickinf a hairstyle. I colored my hair red cuz I haven’t gotten a haircut in around 4 months so it looks super bad. What haircut will help me become the ultimate art hoe slayer?

Thanks my fellow Art brothers

You seem really experience at fashion, what you think my gym outfit my dude?

Art hoes are vermin, but /tony/ is a god. Here's another pic of OP.

Looks like a solid outfit for gym and exercise, but wont really catch the attention of art hoes

Honestly I think this would be the most appealing aesthetic for art thots.

>feminine soy features
>comes pre-cucked

Nah I don't want those gym thots

>tfw you'll never have an art thot gf

First step, get some aviator glasses, art hoes love em!

This dude got good potential, don't you think?

He's already famous

We’re all gonna make it my fellow art broro

Ayyyyyyy tony

My nigga Tony banging all dese art hoes

the king looks good in anything.

That's not a bad price.

Yeah but after tax and other fees they turned out to be $70

Gotta get that bowlcut desu

is my look fine to attract art hoes?

Ur face/hair/glasses are good, but how do u dress, clothing matters alot too

Looks alright on him, but on most guys a bowl cut will make them look like an autist

>higher probability of appealing to art hoes
All of the art girls i know are either recently broken up with their art boy bfs or are lesbians. And the ones who are single always get rammed by some of my frat friends

2real

i’m also in a band

lose weight you butterball

am i cute

NAH

no ur clearly overweight and ur race is the least effay of them all kill urself

those r totally grounds to kms, thx 4 the gold kind stranger :’

Just got some stefson frames
P good

Artbro is the most pretentious label ever, but what would you expect from this board. Funfact everyone consumes and enjoys art, just because you dress like a faggot doesnt mean you have better taste. Most people who dress like these soyboys have shite taste

That being said were all tryna smash that art hoe pussy

Am I an art fag Veeky Forums?

Nah, just a regular fag.

thanks!!

U < 6"?

god i fucking hate this board

hello cunts bona fide art bro reporting in

>changing your image and personal identity to conform to self-perceived standards of attraction to get 2018 tumblrinas
ISHYGDDT

The key is to develop a vibrant color palette that obviously sticks out in a crowd. Brighter and lighter colors are preferred but not required. Complimentary colors is key, and

Make sure that your fit is right or else you'll go from hipster that came from a goodwill outlet to a bum petty quick.

Pic related

Wdywt

>art hoe
can I get a quick rundown on these women? or at least how do they look and what's the deal with them?

>this thread

U look gay, like homosexual
Art bros dont look gay

Hell yeah nice glasses and clothes

How do I stop looking like a smol boi Veeky Forums?

>dressing in order to get a meme stereotype of woman as a gf instead of wearing what you like

if you actually get your "art hoes" you'll realize faking a lifestyle/personality wasn't worth it for some edgy slut with daddy issues

t. dated an art hoe for a while, not worth it

God damn you guys are such huge faggots. Dress how you fucking want to dress idiots, dressing in a fake style might attract an art hoe for a second, but once they talk to you they'll know you're a faggot whos faking his life to get women. Also, art hoes are ridden with mental illnesses, you don't even need to fake dress a certain way, theyre already easy to bang cause theyre so fucked in the head. They'd probably fuck a bum if he said he listens to joy division. They're fuckin women, just be confident and interesting and offer em drugs and theyll be all over you.

Lift weights and eat, dumbass

lmao that's sad

>This thread is dedicated to transforming your style and aesthetic to have a much higher probability of appealing to art hoes.
BASED. No matter what anyone says keep doing these. We’re all gonna make it.

Right on my fellow art brother!

adult baby general?

So basically
>be twink
>dress like im in kindergarten
I think i got this

either art hoes and middle-aged closeted homosexuals fancy the same type of man, or this thread doesn't serve its stated aim

>smol
you look like a fat chimp, nothing 'smol' about u m8

Be a skater/hardcore kid. Art hoes don't like pathetic art bros lmao.

That’s hardcore? I guess punk really is dead, they look like normies

>forcefully manufacture a fake persona in order to attract girls from a fleeting instagram trend

holy shit this board needs to be deleted lmao

Get big my nig

of course they do, you never step into an art school fag

yes if i was an art hoe id be into you

yea dont listen to the other anons

Fair enough, thanks for the (you)s

Good shit man, you're pretty hot. I'm straight though, so don't worry.

Also is Hamilton Morris /our god/?

Lift weights cunt

you look like a faggot with the glasses but youd look handsome without

I will but by snol I didnt mean skinny, I just meant I look small.

Art bro doesn't mean "art hoe with a jawline" you faggot

Only real art bro in this thread

It's not a great example of hardcore fashion but it's the best I could find without putting in much effort.

LOL @ all art hoes/bros pretentious facial expressions.. Is that just part of the style, pretending to be depressed?

LOL @ biting your cheeks

hey, does anyone have the pic of a guy on a subway, he's wearing tapered light washed jeans and a long coat, with white shoes

South Korea

Wdywt

what is the ideal art bro haircut

just got a new haircut do i have potential?

what you think of my look boyos?

Undercut bowlcut/two block or buzz cut with something shaved into it (think the gosha model with the Adidas stripes above their forehead from a few weeks ago)

If this isn't bait consider suicide, slitting your wrists fits the art bro aesthetic

Stop smiling

you're gross

t. femanon

where dem classy art mladys at? anyone listen to the smiths?

this thread has made it clear why it's so easy for me to slay art hoes. the competition is fucking pathetic

sup broskys thought i post a picture of myself too ;) wore this fedora to an art gallery at a local community college, i think the art mladys are digging it

Get a life lmao

*sips casually on tea like a sir*
oh hello the art mladys didnt noticed you there

owo whats this an artbro thread mid if i join in my name is humpty van boggarson the 3rd, nice to meet you
*starts gyrocopter*
*tips fedora*
see ya!

oh hello there i see you are having an art bro thread i think i might fit just right in im a bit of an art bro myself
*tips self-made fedora*

jfc

I was hoping that was going to be what this thread turned into

ok lets break this shitposting up ill post an actual look

thought i might try something new going with a little bit of a patriotic look here, artgirls dig alt-right/libertarian guys, thats at least what my pol charts say, lets see what the girls have to say here

lol guyz we so inday!!!!!111 one !!!

They look 10 years too old for that look (and 10 years too late) ((which means its their "I was 12 in 2008" look and they never grew out of it)) (((sad)))

oh wow so many cure artguys rawr :3 might as well post here. my name is aliishaa_kawaiii! aka teh penguin of doom, my hobbies are listening to music, watching series like vampire daries and uuuuuuuhm well you know browsing the chon :3

raaawr *pounces on you* (with your consent of course!) d^_^b

oh wow so many cure artguys rawr :3 might as well post here. my name is Helmut Kohl aka teh prezidentz of doom, my hobbies are being the president of Germany from 1982-1998, watching series like vampire daries and uuuuuuuhm well you know browsing the chon :3

Ok im done shitting in this garbage thread im drunk as fuck im going to sleep now when i wake up ill probably will still be drunk and will continue dumping pictures of helmut kohl in your garbage thread fuck you and fuck Veeky Forums /pol/ and fuck you subhuman underage subhuman cucks

also check my fucking dubs you cunts