So how thin should you be for maximum levels of Veeky Forums? I'm 6'0 and 150lbs and fit well in most clothes...

So how thin should you be for maximum levels of Veeky Forums? I'm 6'0 and 150lbs and fit well in most clothes, but I frequently see people thinner than me.

bobblehead lol

I'm 6'1 and 160 lbs. I think where you're at is OK, yet definitely thin.

5'8" 126lbs right here

i'm 6' and 180 lbs. you should start lifting. no matter how trendy or expensive your clothes are, someone who is muscular will always look better than you.

If youre over 20 then thats pitiful.

6'1 140lbs.
it depends on if youre going for thin/andro/twinky, or muscles. Probably runway models at 6'0 are are 140-160 and muscle models are like 165ish or more. How low is body fat compared to muscles? 150 flabby looks very different than 150 low bf

What BMI to aim for to look twinky?

5'11 125lb

nothing fits

this.

Im 1,56M 98Kg

yikes, stop shoving food in ur mouth all day and do some cardio

>BMI
>BMI
>BMI
This is pointless if you're not tracking your bf%. Male models are more muscular than you think. The reason their BMI (i.e. their weight) is so low is because they're super lean.

It's not about weight.

I'm 6'2" and 125 lb
it's ok

6 2.5 and 185. I wish I was 200

Op u are fat
I'm 125, 6'0

U will never be /fa unless u break the 130 barrier. Then wear excessively oversized clothes and watch the pussy roll in.

Fellas will I ever be Veeky Forumsshionable?

5'4, 160 lbs :( never gym

Lol gooks will never be fashionable to westerners outside of weeaboos

There are gooks and chinks in my (white) town for college and when they wear their retarded tracksuits and sparkle boots and silly bowl cut blonde hair and round glasses, they get laughed out of most establishments. And no white woman will ever get with a chink. Maybe paki girls

Ottermode is ideal Veeky Forums physique. Clothes will still fit well, but broader shoulders and a little bit of chest will also be visible.
Clothes drape nicely when you're super thin, but not being able to take your shirt off without looking like an ayyy lmao, and having girls be disappointed when they see you naked is definitely NOT Veeky Forums. Not to mention the actual health benefits of the exercise and clean diet associated with this physique.

gib ottermode routine

holy shit you weigh as much as me but you are almost a full foot shorter, and i think I'M fat
how the fuck does that look please post pics

Should be asking for an otter mode diet more than a routine. Most important thing here is maintaining a very lean body fat percentage without just cutting all your calories and losing the muscle too.
>Find your TDEE, and eat 200-400 below or above whilst maintaining 1g protein per pound of body weight depending on whether you're gaining or losing weight.
As for routine, ideal approach would be weightlifting 3-5 days a week in the 5 rep range for compounds and 8-12 rep range for isolations. Additional cardio like swimming or sprints here and there won't hurt. While this might look similar to a bodybuilding routine for someone wanting to get as big as possible, the key difference is that diet dictates how much and how quickly you gain or lose. You'll never accidentally get jacked if you don't eat for it.
Unironically, if you want to learn more, go to Veeky Forums, read the sticky and lurk for a bit. They're obviously focused on getting bodybuilding physiques but as long as you keep your goal physique in mind, the knowledge there is really useful.

18-21

Is 6'5" 135lbs, Veeky Forums?

>Y-y-you ccan't be fa unless your ffit!!

56kg
I'm only 60kg and I'm not proud. Nobody likes Skeletons

Christ. How bitter can one person be?

The fact that you posted someone who is fit but has poor fashion taste doesn't contradict that statement.

12% body fat for ideal facial aesthetics

No it really all depends on the person, my friend has 11% bf but is babyfaced to fuck, I have what I assume it probably higher considering i dont work out but my face is much and more angular

this guy likely gets more pussy and more respect from men than 95% of Veeky Forums lol

I guarantee this guy slays more pink than this entire board combined lmao

This

Lol. Every fucking time

same here, we're gods chosen people

I'm 6' 183 and 175 during the summer, that's the minimum you should be as a man.

6'5" 183. nothing fits properly

peak Veeky Forums is paper white skin, tired eyebags, and being so skinny people call you anorexic.

/cancer patient core/ if buzzcut
/vampire core/ if wearing all black

you sound very jealous

6ft 4, probably 240-260 pounds. It's an odd feel, since most pants look really baggy on me, but anything smaller is too tight around my waist/dick.

there is truth to this.

s o y
o
y

192 lbs and 6'.

Finding pants and shirts is weird. I think I have long arms. It's either way too baggy in the chest with good sleeves, or the reverse.

Jeans are always a pain too, I really am sad they stopped making the Levi 508s. They fit really well.

>dressing for women

6ft 1, 64 kg (~140 pounds)

Actually trying to gain some weight because I'd rather have some mass with muscle definition rather than be a stick figure.

Am I disabled or is this Pitbull?

If so, ¡Dale!

DROID
R
SOY
I
D

>fitness
>roids
choose one