/thinspo/ - thinspiration general

Beginning of the Financial Market Correction & I'm Worried About How My Hip-Bones Look Edition

>stay hidhratted

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#effay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>current stats: 189 cm, 67 kg, m, 25
>at most 80 kg
>no fixed goal
>simply just calorie deficit
>a bigger thigh gap
Going nicely so far.

>current stats: 169 cm, 65 kg, m, 20
>at most 70 kg
>60
>calorie deficit, exercise.
>flat chest, low grease %

Today was a bad day. Tomorrow is fasting day.

what kind of drug should I try to stop emotional eating? I can handle being hungry just fine but when shit hits the fan I just cant control myself. Seems like I have low endurance to stress

Wellbutrin cut my ability to feel sadness or pressure altogether.

eat heath peas
you won't feel hungry from anywhere between 1-3 weeks, or even longer.

If I eat nothing and just drink half a bottle of wine every day will I lose weight

>current stats: 169 cm, ~63 kg, f, 18
>66 kg
>52 kg
>rn i’m doing simple calorie deficit (500-1000) with swimming 3x/week; thinking of adding intermittent fasting in the long term but have to research it a bit more.
>see pic; at the moment, i’m the worst kind of pear-shaped skinnyfat with thunder thighs; i want a svelte appearance but accentuate my hips.

Yes
Wouldn't recommend

why not?

she said legs though

dude I lost 39 pounds now and the first 20 were also almost undetectable
don't worry about it, the thinner you are the more noticeable one pound is

>Finally get back to my usual keto diet after like a month
>Wake up the very next morning
>Face is noticeably less pudgy
This is amazing but how did this happen? Is it something to do with water weight? I did lose just under two pounds since the previous morning.

No drug will stop you from emotional eating. At the end of the day you need to overcome that yourself. But there are plenty of things that will suppress your appetite and make it easier to focus on things besides food like every stimulant ever.

It was water.

yea i done this and drank to make me sleep at night then wake up not feeling hungry at all

Does this work with hard liquor?

newfriend to /thinspo/ here
can i ask what's the best method for losing weight around the stomach (and i guess everywhere else as well) without gaining muscle?

nevermind, I forgot there was a FAQ and went and read it.

fasting/low calories diet

usually half a bottle of a cheap red wine can make me sleepy enough but if i can afford it usually rum will make me the sleepiest so i guess some other hard liquours would work

and if that doesnt make me sleepy i take an antidepressant and wash it down with the alcohol

>mixing antidepressants with alcohol

The micronutrient profile of wine isn't exactly diverse. You will invite all kinds of malnutrition issues. Taking a multivitamin and swap some wine for fats would be a good start.

i heard amphetamines help with weight loss, how do i get that stuff without a prescription?

lmao just eat less you fat cunt.

i restrict pretty heavily, i'm close to my goal weight but ive plateaud and im pretty desperate

do 5:2. eat normally (still cutting calories) for 5 days and then waterfast for 2. you are not a god and CICO is a law of nature. you cannot challenge the laws of thermodynamics.
btw you sound like you have an eating disorder, if you are thin already. if you are fat keep cutting hambeast. and i've been there. make sure to be healthy, you'll look much better than if you are anorexic or bullimic. patience and not lying to yourself are the best methods to losw weight.

Thanks user

I posted it once already, but you can try eating Bitter Vetch. Can find little to no info of it on the net but it would get rid of your hunger for weeks, even several months by just eating (very little) of it. Like no hunger pangs, but also not even feeling the need or want for food. Is some crazy shit. The plants take 2-3 years to grow and you eat the tubers. Hundreds of years ago people ate em when their crops failed so they didn't feel like they were starving.
I'm gonna grow some so I'll let you guys know in 2 years once I can harvest how it goes.

>Hey Veeky Forums, tell me how to get drugs

Remember to dress properly when going out. Especially all you cutters. Otherwise you will freeze!

Why is there this thread so slow today?

>Especially all you cutters.
faggots lol

>faggots lol
Why the homophobia?

I was going to add (not homos) after but I was too lazy

>on Veeky Forums
>why the homophobia

SOUP IS SO FILLING!!

as alternative you can use nicotine patches but beware of the side effects

desu this place is pretty gay

Being lazy is why you are chubby.

Yes. There's no need to be homophobic here. They will not rape you online.

How often do you guys binge per week on average ?

I try and give myself leeway by allowing myself to eat whatever I want once a week (usually saturday or friday) but it never ends up working out and boom, all my progress is lost.

i try to not binge ever, and when i do, i purge. maybe binge about 2 times a month.

I binge on fruit or vegetables once a week

I wish my dad had done that so I wouldn't be posting in this thread, but he didn't.

WHY IS THIS SO REAL

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting will make you look gross and possibly dead.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!

>tfw when there are gulls here and now I don't ever want to self-post again out of fear of being recognized

Stop spamming this shit

Don't call that a binge, bet you don't even go over 1000 calories.

what does that mean

/cgl/ posters

The secret to /thinspo/ diet.

make me

So user
What your going need is cold medicine with ephidrine/pseduephidrine
then get some lithium from batteries
some iodine from red match heads
Shake it all up in a bottle
wala there ya go

sidenote: i may have missed an ingredient.

I usually only eat one meal a day, so a binge for me is anything over 1000 cal which I can get away with every other day

Sad day. I didn't mean to make you self conscious user. I guess if you block out your face it should be fine. Unless your room is very kaweewee?

If anyone is wondering about a pretty quick way to lose and keep weight off I'd recommend catching yourself a digestive parasitic infection. Got parasitic infection in morocco and lost about 30 lb in the 6 months it took to get it out of my system. It has the added bonus of often permanently reducing your appetite, somewhat through the lingering after effects/changes from the infection, and partly because the Pavlovian imprinting you get from getting your insides torn up when you eat sugar heavy foods. be warned you will have fucked up insides for a little while but it goes away.

source: caught giardia and tapeworm in morocco

I want off this ride.

>getting digestive parasites just to lose weight
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

should I take-up running? and if so, is it possible to look Veeky Forums whilst doing it?

I'm on Ritalin and it works well, especially because I was put on a pretty decent dosis per day. Sucks that my other medication does counter the effects but oh well, I still notice a big difference.

i can't restrict under 600. why am i a phat phuck

is it ok if i only eat 1000 cals a day but they come from cup noodles and a pack of m&ms? this was just today

is this best questionably legal weight loss drug? if not, what should I take?

holy shit im in the early stages of purple. how gay am i?

Of course, why wouldn't that be ok?

eventually, "tfw you'll never be a little girl" turns into tripfagging on mftgen. just take the skittles already and get it over with

do we have a discord?

user you need healthier food then that. Plus sugar adds more weight in the long run even if you eat the same amount of calories in something else.

Broke: Water Fasting

Woke: Moroccan digestive parasites

>tfw short
>tfw broad shoulders
I can be skinny, but I can never be a LongBoy

just making sure that it's just about cals in cals out
try #effay @ irc.rizon.net
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#effay
yeah just got lazy today and didn't want to go out, that was the only meal i had. thanks for the advice

How many people are in the irc channel?

around 10, though peak hours are typically in the noon EST. i'm online right now, if you join i'll say hi

I'm a 5'2, 129lb manlet (it's okay, I'm a twink). If I were to eat

Getting this recurring process lately:
>dinner time approaching
>do not feel hungry at all, maybe like one tiny pang within 3hours of dinner
>make dinner, same portion I always eat, start eating,
>get through 50%, have to force myself to eat the other half
>10min after finishing , get massive pang, like massive tremor pang
>then nothing, just no hunger nothing for like 5 hours
>then more nothing but my head starts to hurt a bit and I have zero energy
>force myself to eat some meat, like s few pieces of ham sliced
>suddenly feel good

I would restrict more heavily than 1350.

>tfw tall af
>tfw narrow shoulders
>tfw bitch hips
>tfw thicc thighs/skinny torso and arms

Should I just become a femboy, fuck my life

If you're binging there's something wrong with your diet. Try changing your macro profile, taking a good multi vitamin, or upping your daily intake by a little bit. It's better to lose weight a little slower than to get sick.

No just add muscle to upper body. U are viewing this backwards. You are just a naturally thicker person who has not developed the upper body at all. Your lower body develops automatically because u walk around on it. U just have to accept that you are not as naturally skinny as u want to be

I'm on my final semester at university, so I need to be able to function. You don't think there will be any visible change in that timespan then?

Why would you need to function in your last semster of uni? Senior year is a joke in terms of classes all you should be doing is looking for jobs and if you want to go to grad school you should have already had interviews / finishing interviews and getting acceptances/rejections. They're might be visible changes but you obviously care about people/yourself noticing changes and restricting more will increase the likelihood of any changes actually taking place.

I dunno man I lost 40 pounds in the last 5 months just fine without parasites and I was slacking off for like two months. Could have been like 50 pounds. Just eat at 1000 Cal deficit, try to eat in the smallest window you can and do some cardio, even jogging once a week can help. Don't fuck yourself up with tapeworms people.

Why would you restrict under 600? That's the bare minimum you should eat, trying to eat less might result in binges. 1000 cal deficit is enough user.

sounds like your body and mind are just fucked up from the endless weight loss
seems practical tho

>naturally thicker
>you are not as naturally skinny as u want to be
>naturally
user don't listen to this guy, 'naturally' doesn't mean shit, just lose more weight and it will eventually come off your hips and thighs, I was the same way (except manlet).

I haven't "lost" weight, I have been the same weight, for months now. So your comment is both inaccurate, and irrelevant.

Still sounds like your body and mind are fucked up

love porridge

Hey dudes, I don't think this is exactly the right place but figured someone might help. I think my girlfriend is anorexic and it kills me because I'm anorexic (never admitted, never confronted but I know that she knows). I don't want her to be and I don't know what the fuck to do. If someone has any advice please do share.
>inb4 hurr durr

be open with her about your eating disorder and maybe she'll be open about hers?

You can function just fine on 1000 calories, you're 5'2 for fucks sake.

Hello, Veeky Forums, I'm from /jp/. This is an idol named Ano. Maybe you will appreciate her here. Goodbye.

After a binge last week followed by a 4 day fasting and one day of restricting i now weight 53,4 (the real number is probably 55 if i add all the water weight losted at the fast) at 179cm. but is the lower i been... hope now i can restrict less and hit the gym with a healthy diet.

What's your goal weight for spring everybody? I want to lose 25 lbs by May 1st. A modest goal that I hope to keep. On that note, I'm going to the gym now.

I'd be happy if I could reach 62 or 63 kilos. At the moment I'm somewhere between 65 and 70 I think. I don't own a scale.

I want to lose about 10 more pounds, I want to be under 60 kilos.