Veeky Forumsgs, what belts go well with Daniel Wellington watches? In particular pic related

Veeky Forumsgs, what belts go well with Daniel Wellington watches? In particular pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6CNO8
enfantsrichesdeprimes.com/products/cashmere-noose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try wearing a watch that's not chink trash

this op, but you can also pair your DW with a chink trash belt

Where do I find a chink trash belt?

>tfw KJP released his DW knockoff for twice the price

i mean just go to a macys or nordstrom and find a brown leather belt with a similar tone to your watch band

A brown one.

/thread

>buying a Daniel Wellington watch
Use a rope as a belt since it will be the same quality, then neck yourself with it retard.

All these soyboys complaining about the quality of a watch designed purely to look aesthetic, lmao

did you call us soyboys for not liking DW?

that you put around your neck

>defending a company that sells $2 watches for $100

Kys for wearing this shit

just get a timex southview instead faggot

>$100
hehe nice try kiddo

lmfao the guys behind this brand are fucking geniuses

I wish I had the balls and the marketing skills to do that

You do not /thread your own fucking post you absolute fuckwit

One that goes around your neck and connects to somewhere high enough that your feet will not reach the floor

Do what? Add a crazy markup on chink made garbage? That doesn't take a lot of skill user, and hardly resembles a marketing strategy.

Instead of pointing out the same thing over and over again, how about we get some quality watches in here.

one around your neck

>paying $150,- for a $10 chink watch

>genius
Ever consider that maybe just a lot of people are fucking retard? imgur.com/a/6CNO8

Anyone can add crazy markups to shit pieces and, like pointed out, a shitload of people actually do. But in the end there is only a happy few who enjoy actual commercial success, and that's where marketing skills come into play. But hey, if it's just that cheap and easy to make a fortune off gullible and clueless people, why don't you do it ?

This is not the watch thread

Nooses go really well with shit watches

DW is seriously the wrst kinda watch normies wear. It's even sub any casio, MVMT, swatch or ice watch. The thing is, people wearing W actually think they're wearing good and/or classy watches. It's fucking ridiculous. You can get alrighzt watches for the same price and don't need to blow thousands on a decent watch but DW is absolutely utter shit

AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY AFFORDABLE LUXURY

Silly user, OP is clearly a man of discerning taste.
Try something like this: enfantsrichesdeprimes.com/products/cashmere-noose

brown

Try looping one round your neck and pulling it as tight as it goes

I have morals.