Wide Fit Tapered Jeans

Did anyone get the wide fit jeans from uniqlo u?

what do you guys think?

They fit like shit
Cropped trousers are dead.
In 2018 the only acceptabl cropped are Haider, besides that neck yourself

Hmm okay

will have to wait for actual fit irl
hit us up op

lmfao

Its not like the specific article of clothing is bad, but I cant see a good fit using these

i got u senpai

>I cant see a good fit using these

is this supposed to be a good fit

always do the opposite of whatever this user says

On the fence if it actually looks good or not

you look fat

it looks, pretty common look ive seen recently.

*looks good

get clear framed glasses and a mustard hat and loosely tuck in a white graphic tee without a belt and white sneakers

then you'll look like every other ironic retard

well this looks bad

not so bad as i thought from but how tall are you? the length looks too short in your fit though

Just get some regular fitting Calvins. You can thrift them for less than 5 bucks.

put a shirt on u fag

Lol don’t tell me what to do, u bitch ass nigga.

here's your (you)

damn u hot

stop trying to show us your bush faggot

These are the U straight fit jeans (which have the same cropped inseam as the wide fit im pretty sure) and you bet I returned these things quick smart. The high waist and cropped fit look fucked on anyone with long legs, and lets be honest, you're paying $60 bucks for what looks like 5 dolla op shop/thrift store dad jeans.

I'm 6'3

>you're paying $60 bucks for what looks like 5 dolla op shop/thrift store dad jeans.
this

why would anyone choose fast fashion over cheap, quality alternatives?

I wish i was fat! Im more skinny fat

Im 5'8"

The length is too short? Really i feel like its a bit long for me

why not go to any thrift store cop some levis for like 5 bucks and crop them yourself?

thats actually what im gonna do. but im sooo lazy to look at thrift shops. and i feel like its hard to clean those. but ill try to look cause theyre much cheaper

I love theses. You could find pants at a thrift store and cropped them for cheaper but I live in NYC so this is basically my cheapest option for quality pants.

how to crop them myself without getting the gay fringing at the end no cuffs either

was really disappointed with this seasons UU, bought all 3 trousers, and the cargos. I can share some pics and my thoughts if anyone is interested.

nice pubes

What are they?

The wide fit tapered jeans on the op pic

+1 it was weak

>uniqlo producing jeans that looks like 5 dollar Walmart jeans from the aughts that aspies used to wear in high school
What a fantastic timeline

>subhuman reading comprehension skills

thats the pleb reaction to every new fashion trend

fuk my but

Would be grateful if you shared pics and thoughts on the cargos and wide-fit pleated trousers, thanks.

I already have the wide-fit tapered. Is the ripstop fabric of the black cargos too shiny? They were sold out in the shop so couldn't see myself.

>pleb
ok buddy

needs more katana