Any idea on how to achieve this hairstyle??

Any idea on how to achieve this hairstyle??

Don't, it'll look retarded since you're not an animu

is that so

Yes

don't believe me? Go ahead and try it out, the closest you'll get is a beatlesish moptop, unless you're asian, then you'll just look like an anime fag.

Post your face and I'll suggest something on your face and hair type.

Could a girl pull this hairstyle off? I’m bored of my hair and would like to try something like it. Inspo perhaps?

This lad did it properly was probably a pain in the he ass to obtain. If you plan on getting redy like a wahen every morning go for it. Also he looks kind of like a fucboi o theres that.

Jack White cira 2000

not even close Veeky Forumsggot

Get a two block (look it up) and then let it grow for months

Don't take a shower for a week

Anyone?

yes

bangs just need to be longer

i think peep pretty much had this hairstyle

shave and buy a wig.

haha nerd

unironically this

Only if you're good looking though

xsauc core from

How do I get my hair like this

Bump

You wont pull this off unless youre arapper and/or you are past the point of no return where you already have a face tattoo

Can you fags just tell him? If you don't know, then fuck off.

your best bet is to get it shorter than it is in the picture (so your hair ends just above your eyebrows). heads aren't shaped like in anime so even if you get the hair exactly perfect, it won't work as it does in the picture. It's a good look but either way if you're over 22 it'll look kinda ridiculous

do not take aesthetic inspiration from anime.

cough

that picture isn't even anime technically, its just a drawing. Its the same thing as taking inspiration from a painting.

it's from a manga that was adapted into an anime, but i see your point.

Serious question: if I want Asian hairstyles like OP's, should I seek out an Asian hairdresser instead of a barber or a place that generally does white hairstyles?

murata is king