Tired of wearing jeans all the time, I want to get some chinos

Tired of wearing jeans all the time, I want to get some chinos.
What are some good brands and stores(I'm in the USA) that have good quality chinos for not a lot?
Also, thoughts on olive colored pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

hugoboss.com/men-chinos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U N I Q L O

hugoboss.com/men-chinos/

gaaaaaay bro

I buy mine at Weekday but that’s EU. H&M has good ones, Carhartt Sid pants are nice too.
You should have a few pairs anyway, they come in handy if you need to dress more formal.

Brooks Brother's
Bill's Khakis

3sixteen
Iron Heart
Rogue Territory

GAP all the way baby

t. wears chinos every single day for work

Ryan Gosling told me to be better than the Gap

what colors are your chinos?

Bump

Navy blue, gray and a medium khaki. I don’t like light khaki

don't fall for either of these; they're both horribly overpriced for what they are

I'm the GAP shill in this thread and I used to buy H&M chinos. They're fine and half the price, but you notice the lower quality and they literally start to fall apart after a year or so. I was on my third pair of H&M when I shopped around and found GAP. It's higher quality and double the price, but they often have huge sales to get them cheap

Brook's Brothers is ~$70 a pair for their regular chinos.

Chinos are worse than jeans imo. I hate jeans tho, and never wear either myself

Red fleece chinos are like 50 bucks a pair. And their regular ones aren’t that much more. All my chinos are theirs and they’ve lasted superbly for years

literally nothing worse than low rise mall chinos

So what do you wear?

>Not copping high rise Uniqlo regular fit vintage chinos

>tired of wearing jeans

get some track pants or joggers then

>walks around naked

proper trousers. most in wool, i have some cotton ones too

dickies 873/4

>Go to the largest city near you and find the Goodwill.
>Find a couple pairs of cotton or wool dress trousers that you like and are close enough to your size.
>Get them tailored to fit you if they are too big

$6 for pants

>joggers

I'm not a retarded highschooler so no, I won't be wearing joggers

>tfw can't find any chinos that fit
>tfw 6'5

pure suffering

Bonobos

>bonobos
rise is annoyingly low

Are Dockers any good?

>iron heart
>low rise mall chino
is this serious? only ask because I was thinking of buying some iron heart 711s and thought they were good quality

These high rise pants posters are so fucking annoying. As if they’re guys are garbage. Here’s something; talk shit post fit. Bet you won’t faggot.

They're good quality

Gap does a %40 of sale every 2-3 weeks. Try them.

>hugoboss.com/men-chinos/
Hugo Boss is a shit brand. You are literally just paying for the brand name.

Both of those brand's are in a sharp decline.

Don't buy Bill's Khakis. Buy Frank's Khakis. Frank used to make Khaki's for Bill back when Bill's was good. Same sizing and fit's and everything - F1, F2, F3.

Orvis is also really good.

I have a pair from BB which is decent. You need to be difficult shopping from them as their brand is in a sharp decline in quality and increasing prices since the new CEO took over.

Dude, don't buy from the Red Fleece line. At least buy from the main line.

Didn't care for them. They seemed cheaply made it wouldn't last. Lot of the details were weird too. Stay away.

Neoblue are my go to chinos brand i absolutely love them

Olive colored chinos, you say?

avoid H&M at all cost. Ordered some Chinos from them and one pair is already falling apart after 2 washes. The material feels astoundingly cheap, feels almost like paper, disposable, even.

Jcrew, Banana Republic are my recommendations

banana republic, tapered fit

KEEEEEK

State of board, only one person recommending Dickie's and only on recommending Carhartt. Although Dickie's are not anymore the indestructible made in usa-quality, they still remain very good in terms of wear and cut. Also any kinds of pants from Carhartt are very good.

Fuck off with your gap.

With the additional tailoring cost about $30 total. Still not bad. I need to get acquainted with my local tailor.

Old Navy