I got my girl these and she's chinese. Its coming on the 14th...

I got my girl these and she's chinese. Its coming on the 14th. I told her I was too late in buying them and that I was sorry I couldn't get her size (5). How should I surprise her? My plan is to put it in my trunk and tell her to get me a bottle of water. She'll see the open box of shoes when she opens the trunk. What do you think Veeky Forums

>she’s chinese
o i am laffin

Damn those are sum small feet

>he couldnt get a real girlfriend

I find that a very sweet idea

>not wanting a submissive asian gf

pathetic

That's so sweet

Having a submissive girl is Veeky Forums af

it's Valentine's Day, maybe wrap them as a gift or something

put it in your trunk and fill it with roses (your trunk) so have the shoes in an open box on top of a bunch of roses with a card/note or something (kinda like an open treasure check in a vidya).

Then ask her to get water like you said.

>My plan is to put it in my trunk and tell her to get me a bottle of water

Read that as "My plan is to put her in the trunk...", had a good laugh

Seriously though, you already told her you got them so why bother with a big surprise? Just hand them to her when she's over, idk

>reading comprehension

>she’s chinese

Get her a cheapo random present that she’ll like and give it to her as a gift. Once she settles down leave it for her in an obvious place to see. Double the surprise

Cut a hole in the bottom of the box and put your dick through it so when she takes the shoes out your boner is right there ready to be thanked

Won't u miss her reaction tho? Stupid idea. Change it

>submissive waifu because I'm a cringey loser myself
>implying asian girls are actually submissive and not just faking it because they're spineless self hating thots

lmao most embarassing pairing

Op here. Why are you guys mocking me? I'm just asking for your opinion on this "stunt." She's not 100% chinese, but half. And what's wrong with asian girls?

>tfw can't get a qt Japanese gf and have to settle for a dirty chink instead

Probably because you went out of your way to mention that your girlfriend is Chinese? Oddly enough the way you surprise a Chinese girl is pretty much the same way you surprise a white girl.

There's nothing actually wrong with dating Asian girls but mentioning it when it's totally irrelevant is not a good look w/r/t loser white dude yellow fever stereotypes.

It's because they're Chinese themed Nikes you mong.

>out of your way
People don't realize how little effort it takes to type anything nowadays. It's like everyone is now overthinking anything anyone has ever said because they think people actually type everything with purpose. As if we're all fucking authors trying to convey some deeper meaning on /fa of all places.

Its meh desu

take her out somewhere on valentines day, and casually leave them wherever her shoes normally are. She goes to get her regular shoes to put on and BAM!

No its not?

lmao

when i see a white guy with an asian girl i automatically think he was too much of an autist for a white girl and had to settle for a chink bahahah

when i see a guy with a girl i get mad because im so lonely

when I see a girl with a guy I get mad because I want a guy

hide them in the dog meat

i think you should find a girlfriend with better taste in both shoes and men

although you used a shoe in your post image and a component of your post is tangentially related to fashion, this is a question for advice or r9k. fucking idiot.

I'm not white.

Shouldn’t bother—I think the surprise is spoiled already, since she probably made them herself in the sweatshop

devlish

>getting your girlfriend the same shoes she makes in the sweatshop she works at.
OP is savage as fuck.

Goddamit someone already made the joke.

Slowly starting to realize I just want a girl so I can do stuff like this for her.

Mate its Veeky Forums, idk why you’d expect replies like in Reddit. Lotsa salty singles here.

In saying that I kinda agree with the other person, unless theres some weird cultural thing you werent sure about your gf’s race wouldn’t matter. Period.

Still irrelevant.

Its fun user! You get all excited about doing these fun ideas, and all you want is everything to be perfect! A bit pricey to have, but all in all, worth it

In all seriousness asian women aren't like, submissive, at all. Actual asian women. In my experience.

Too many fools mix up the aspects of a culture loaded by notions of public rep and face with actual submissive womanhood, whatever that may be.

TLDR you all are betas on every continent

Sending her to your trunk kinda defeats the purpose of surprising her, no? I'll tell you what doing for my gf and she's chinese too lol.

>Going skating
>got her pandora charms
>going to slide the pandora charms onto the laces of the skates and tie a knot
>"Hey gf, dont forget to tie your laces"
>Looks downs and sees the charms

Then Im going to take her to dinner and cum inside of her when we get home.

same

Lmfaoo u guys need to relax .. question though. Do you see the same complex with a white guy and an Asian girl and a white guy with other races of girls?

>she's chinese
I'm sorry for you loss

This

Or put them in an Adidas box or something lel

With the current streetwear scene i can see people wearing this unironically

Op here. I'm gonna buy her crocs as a gag gift so she doesn't supect something is up lol

Yo I got the male versions of these. Did I do a good or mess up?

Nah u good

*Dim sum small feet

She might drop her bubble tea in surprise and get it all over her canada goose coat, be careful