Veeky Forums running/workout shoes

What are some good running shoes that are functional and stylish by the standards of fa and not an out of touch single dad. I am starting track and I want a shoe I can wear that wont hurt my feet and not make me throw up when I see it. Ideal would be something more vintage since I wear alota faded 90s clothes.

why tf do you need to be fashionable when you work out bruh just get a cheap bootleg converse and youre good to go

adidas ultra boost accept no substitute

lift in these

Nike Air Zoom Streak 6 is a good flat track shoe aesthetically and comfort wise.

Bought these, they're great for running and minimal sole makes better for training than traditional running sneakers.

Onitsuka Tigers and always swap out your running shoe insoles for better performances insoles

Get function over form when getting sportswear. Sportswear is meant to be functional and minimalist. Don't worry about looking like a fashion magazine model when you just want to run a few laps or pump some iron. Not worth it.

wtf r these and w2c

The unfortunate thing about trainers is that the uglier they are, the better they are for your feet. In general, you want to get an ugly pair of sneakers from Brooks, Saucony, or maybe New Balance for the best running experience.

To expand on this, it is definitely best to go to a running store and get your feet analyzed if you have the time. Different runners will need different shoes based on striking and pronation in order to avoid injuries. I personally have a very good running store in my vicinity, and I have no idea what you have in the way of running stores, but you should definitely go to a running store and ask for help getting training shoes.

also if you show up to track in boosts you will get laughed at

chinese monk shoes. google feiyue shoes and theyll pop up theyre super cheap.

Make sure you get the real ones with the green triangle on the bottom, not the knockoffs with the red circle

I lift in adidas wrestling shoes (mat wizard) but I used to swear by sambas.

Bought these for, trail running, pretty comfy and they've held up well

Get a pair of Tesla BK31 Baretreks on amazon. Barefoot running is way better for you, it's how ancient humans were able to chase down gazelles. The feiyue ones in here are great too

yes the ancient humans were so much better than we are now with their stones and bowls and 30 year life expectancy

They were better at running, dipshit. A guy who spends all day running is gonna be a little better at it than someone who spends all day at a desk

>falling for the barefoot meme

trouble is, us modern relatively sedentary fucks dont have the muscle development, mobility or flexibility that our ancestors did. We just don't do the exercise for it.

Flyknit runs or free runs or Lunars for running
Metcons as a multipurpose fitness shoe

Bet those ancient humans enjoyed all the asphalt.

These are nice for training