/hair thread/

Last one hit three hunna. Hair advice, inspo etc

I'm not the only one who looks at nazis for hairstyle inspirations.

i’ve been growing out my hair for a while and i don’t know if i want to cut it or not? any suggestions for a new haircut?

you are.

fuck off you pol autist

I bring pictures in sometimes, the guy who cuts my hair always enjoys looking at them and sometimes tells me interesting things about WW2
>mfw he starts talking about how the soviets demolished and reconstructed a lot of the camps

Incoming the my best inspos.

I've been growing out my hair, but it's really thick so it's sticking out on the sides. I want to keep the length, while making my hair thinner. Should I get my hair cut with thinning shears? Or will that have a negative effect on my hair?

thinking of going from a fagbun to this, thoughts?

I think its a good choice. You will look a lot more classy and presentable. Man buns look sloppy for the most part imo.

yea that's what I figured, I've got an undercut manbun at the moment and I'm just sick of it

maybe go shorter on the sides, and shave that nasty stubble.

femanon and need some advice/inspo for hair. currently have long hair but wanna cut it down. there was another thread but it's pretty dead. i want hair like that, but what would you even call that hairstyle and is there even inspo for something like that?

pic related is probably the closest to a hairstyle like that irl

Copy amber from f(x)

Here's mine, I grew them for a few month after 3 years of having an undercut, should I keep them like this, grew longer ( considering the longer they are, the wavier ) or cut shorter ?

As for my routine, I shampoo every 2 days, the day I shampoo I use Davines oil on my still wet hair, and then I blow-dry them. The other day, I just rinse and dry, or if they look good when I wake up, I don't touch them

You're like a more attractive version of me
sick hair, my guy. What product do you use?

Thanks mate. I wrote it, it's Davines " Oil non oil ", I'd recommend it. 15 drops on wet hair then blow dry, do this every two day. Pic related

Just got some hair highlights, should I also have my brows dyed to match it or leave it pitch black?

Also it's in terrible condition after the bleach/colouring, hope it gets better after a little TLC

I love this, is there a specific name for this undercut?

Old Man Lynch is perfect.

>crusty random white guy

gross

Stay mad shitskin (:

disgusting eye area, it's over for you anyway you bug eyed slob

Obviously my hairline is receded, the parts above my ears towards my face are also thinning. Trying to make the best of a bad situation, any (serious) advice is welcome.

Tbh you shouldn't dye your hair, it's not special anymore and it just ruins your hair

Well I don't like his haircut but man those hair genetics.

Is it really that bad?

got a barber appointment in 2 hours, wtf do i do

>tfw used to be handsome

you look like a pasty ape

thank you bby

Receding hairline, wavy/curly hair, 5head. What am I supposed to do!?

I got something like pic related on me last week. But it looks so bad

I think I'll buzz cut it all. I show them a picture and always get something else.

thats fucking gay

Ah I didn't know what I was doing with my life.
Looked like a faggot in college the whole week

wrong

most aesthetic pic of the fuhrer

These threads are so pathetic. It's just dudes asking "lol what should I do" just post pics of hairstyles that you like, thats all i wamt to see in these threads. If you still can't decide which to pick then get a fade. It's not that hard. Lol you guys are fags.

Me again, lads. Thanks for your advice in the last thread. I'm sorry to say that I've decided to ignore it and go full hobocore. I'll keep you posted, unless I change my mind and get a buzzcut.

Another question, though. Is there any way of stopping shampoo from fucking your hair up? And, is a scrawny, mediocre beard acceptable for hobocore?

I have really thick hair too but I haven't grown my hair out in ages (gonna do it after my next cut in about 2 weeks). Personally I've given up on ever thinning it out, I always regret it.
Depending on what style you're going for, you could just cut the sides ...

As the other person posted in that thread, seems like you'd basically be getting this but much longer top/bangs. Really really long top with medium-long back and sides, basically.

Also type "layered hair short" into google images, seems similar.

when was this pic of varg taken? he's a bald forest hobo now but his hair looks fine here

How do I get this look?

You look like a faggot legit lol

Oh nvm youre 100 homo

Can you imagine this guy in real life
>i put 15 drops of davines oil in my hair everyday then i blowdry it afterwards

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Looks fine desu

You can't say this isnt one of the best coloring jobs of all time

Wow damn you said I was gay I'm offended.

Sorry if I take care of my looks, did someone hurt you ?

You right but I can say that is a miserable picture quality

You've triggered guilt in me.

Nah not really. Just pointing out how soy you are. Im aware that people take care of their looks. But to unironically say that you put 15 drops of davine oil into your hair before blowdrying it is next level effeminate.

Youre a parody and you dont even know it.

That hair is fucking great desu.

Imagine being so much of a bugman that you let memes dictate your life and opinions

Nah man. Im not the bugman. Im not the one putting 15 drops of davine oil in my hair before blow drying it lol.
I dare you to tell that to someone outside of liberal uni. And see how they wince at your crippling effeminacy.

Hahahhaah you fell for the thinspo meme!

Now you look like a worn out crackhead!

Ahhahahahah!

beautiful, how much do you weigh and how tall are you?

Thank you dude, 185 for 63-65

Thanks mate !

Are you the type of guy that says " alpha " unironically ? For real get over it mate, the guy asked whats my routine, I told him. To be honest you almost sounds like those persons that are overly rude because they can't accept their true feelings. Either that or you're just plain dumb. Anyways, no, nobody has ever winced at my " crippling effeminacy " because I'm just at peace with who I am lmao

also what the fuck is a liberal uni ? i'm not american

Horrible hairline and color. Used to getting a short buzz, but been experimenting growing out the top. Should I continue to grow it out? How to transition to shorter hair around the ears? I think they made the transition too sharp and ended up fucking my shit up

Has anyone here given their barber free reign on their hair? How did it go?

I don't think he's trying to fit in in bumfuck, montana, so it doesn't matter

I don’t think this is the right board for you

why the fuck would you do that

Is it not the same as a sculptor with marble? It's an artist and his medium doing what he thinks would look best.

unless your stylist is really good I wouldn't. the cunts I deal with just have a cookie cutter style they do on everyone so they'd just do the same meme undercut shit to me without realising it looks like garbage on my face shape

Pretty good point desu

Hey guys.
I went in for a cut today and I'm really dissatisfied with how it looks. I really want to grow out my hair, but I've never grown out my hair long, and I really need help. What long hairstyle would fit me? Can someone show me inspo? What product and shampoo is good? I use like 2$ gel haha, and my shampoo leaves my hair feeling dry and sad. My hair naturally is thick, smooth, but gets greasy overtime. Any help is appreciated.
1/2

2/2

Try growing it out more, user, and see where it takes you. The transition is a bit rough, however, grow it out, and even it overtime.

Using cold water and better shampoo usually helps, and letting it air dry instead of towel drying it yourself. Scrawny mediocre beards are never acceptable however.

any suggestions?

whta'd you ask for? I think youd look fine with long hair, I think you just have to deal with it being messy for a while but you have a solid jawline to pull it off just start working your neck and youd be chajeet

Your hair is fine. Lose 20lbs.

>actually fell for the meme

I asked for pic related, but I think I'm done with the undercut meme for now. Would I look good if I grew out my sides along with my top? Who should I look at for inspo?

What do I need to do to get this type of hairstyle?

>sides shaved
is this the goat style?
been thinking about finally letting my hair grow.

He's not bald, and he's not a homo. Check his recent videos, he has a pretty comfy house.

try looking at fashionable people that are your race, they'll have similar hair and features to yourself

*hobo LOL

This is what my hair looks like on a good day. I usually show this one to my barber when I go in. I just use dry wax if anyone is wondering.

Don't know why it rotated like that.

Im going for this but with the sides a bit longer and more hair down at around that length. too gay or what?

Damn, he'll attract chicks by the fleet in a few years.

Went to the hairdresser's yesterday and regret not asking for this.

disconnected undercut like this look " gay " whenever the top is wayyy too long compared to the shaven sides. The one in your picture is just on the verge of being gay I guess

What would be best for my face shape?

what's wrong with gay hair styles?

you look like a Russian Chuck Schuldiner

Nothing, he just asked if it was gay or not

how many days till your hair recovers from a bleach and colour?

Shit feels so thin anddelicate now, was uniform and thick before the process.