Confess

It's time to confess.

Who has sold reps as real?

I sometimes buy clothes that aren't in my size because I'm a yoyo dieter who has gone from medium to 2xl then back more than once

I haven’t jerked off on my Raf yet.

i intentionally buy expensive clothing that's too small for me to try and motivate myself to lose weight

i think the dad shoe phase is pretty cool and i like cropped trousers even tho im a manlet and i like death grips very much and i stole 5 bucks from my friend yesterday and i get my music recommendations from my art hoe exgf and i made a fake tinder account using my friends fone number and i think young thug is the best rapper ever and i kinda miss my ex

I've worn white fishnets over black tights before in public.

How much were you charging?

I keep coming back on Veeky Forums even I absolutely despise 99% people here

seriously.. I'm dreaming of being gulag commander with all of fa posters as my prisoners

I wear black sleeve button shirt to hide my skeleton arms.

I like wearing really bagging jeans and cuffing them and wearing a vintage sweater to look like a kid from the 80s.

I still have a beard

trips mean i must confess.

ive always thought it would be funny to sell an image of a legit supreme shirt on ebay and send them a regular white shirt with a supreme sticker on the front.

but id feel too guilty to actually do it for real so id probably give them back 90% of their money with the shirt

I still wear kaishi’s like every day bc they are comfy

wasnt there an user who was ripping off chinks with fake vetements and selling it almost full price ?

I'm scared to wear some nice clothing i've paid a lot of money for out in case it gets damaged

Why do you all keep getting brainwashed by this fucker?

OP here, I'll confess for trips. I've considered buying fake hypebeast stickers in bulk and selling them off.

Not surprised, I swear Grailed is just full of fakes at this point.

>I only wear used clothing because poorfag
>Skellington body so no thrift stores sell my size
>None of my pants fit properly

I own 100 pairs of pants/jeans the average price of which must be around 250 - 300 dollars a pop.
i'm running out of room.
Also I have no problem with fur

Go to a grave yard, alot of skeletals over there that no longer use their clothes, you could take some for free

I bought some fake vetments sock runners but they don't fit and I'm selling them for 10x what I paid.