Living space thread

your home is your ultimate accessory

how should i do my room? moving into this 3br/1bath with 2 other guys. i own a twin bed and a standard computer desk. i DONT have that mirror, which is some bullshit as it was on the website but im not in a situation where i can walk away and find somewhere else

Anyone remember this guy? I think he frequented /v/

I remember that guy, his computer setup always creeped me out.

Do you remember this guy? I always though his station kind of fit the deepwebcore look

looks like eastern europe

That's a hotel lobby kinda ugly

designing or decorating a home seems so stressful

Yeah not much of a fan of it myself either. I'm just trying to get some variety in the thread because these threads almost always seem to get either too scandinavian or poor-style

To me it's actually stress relieving. Living in a put together space makes me feel more comfortable

his name was sysadmin
he had a hard life

ralph lauren shop

urban outfitters catalog

effay af

sys admin

Is that just plywood on the wall?

Otherwise looks pretty sweet

best itt

This looks kind of cool, but to me dark wood in a library will always be so much better.

comfycore ftw

Comfy user! Is this your place?

I wish. Just some pictures I found from lurking. I'll see if I have any more.

It's already perfect.

nice pussy repellant manchild fort

which brand are the monitors?

living voice auditorium

that looks uncomfortably cramped

your laptop and bed is going to smell like food

Fuck that mirror anyway, looks uuuggglly.

Now to your room, I'd get curtains or remove it all together and a bed that's not too big

get furniture with lots of storing space so you can clear all your things if need be

break up the negative space on your walls, you got alot of space so make sure to use it

can you paint the room? That would improve the room soooo fucking much geez

Also which direction is your window facing? It's a fucking weird window but maybe you could put a shelf under it and put some plants up

GL user it's a nice room and thank the gods you don't have those shit ass carpets everywhere

toasting it again

Moving into a new apartment in a couple weeks. I can't really change the fact the walls are a cream white and the carpet is a weird tan/beige with blue pattern. How do I make the best of a meh situation?

I'm thinking of getting some pink/blue neon lighting as well, anyone have any experience with Philips Hue bulbs?

Here's a pic of the carpet/walls I'll be dealing with. No painting and no modifications to the walls that could be permanent

unfortunately i dont think i can paint the room but hopefully ill be outta here in 2 years so im not too concerned about that

i agree its a weird ass window but thankfully my view is MUCH better than that. this is a vancouver suburb and my window faces south, i have a pretty decent view of mount baker and a nice foresty park

ill definitely get some art for my wall\

thanks for all the advice user, very helpful :)

thinking of putting up some albums sorta like this pic. thoughts?

My own bedroom. Do you have any tips or suggestions? (Except using the same bed cloth)

pretty nice but could use some work
put somes nice shit up on the walls
get some plants
maybe some other chairs depending on how often you have other people watching the tv with you

Kind of basic but it can look ok. One of my friends frames and hangs all his album inserts (Like all the posters and song lyrics that come inside the sleeve) and I think it looks pretty cool

get some plants dude and some nice lamps with warm light. Never use your ceiling lights

i really like this one, it feels more genuine than most of this thread.

fuck of with your shit room

My dream holy shit.

jealous

Grow up.

I like it. Have a wall kinda similar to it (even same nas album, feeling kinda basic)

100% degenerate

That chair looks uncomfortable as fuck

I’ve been thinking about putting a mirror or something below the window to give the room some more depth. y/n?

Didn’t get much thought from the last thread so reposting.

Camera set up?

>15k at least in jackets
a fucking studio
nice pirotories

Seems kinda crammed desu

Its a 1 bedroom.

>L’esprit de l’escalier

And it’s rent controlled you grumpy fuck.

spectacular tits t b h

My new apartment is a work in progress, but I think it'll turn out really nice.

>smelling your laptop

this is a comfy looking layout. love the "stack"

shit taste.

>I think he frequented /v/

if you said /b/ i would think serial killer, /v/ makes me think more autist

this is incredibly pleasing to look at thank you for sharing

yeah that's pretty bad. it would be a lot better to have one larger album cover that is more obscure and looks better. definitely not just a bunch of obvious, major albums you prefer

diggin that table, very simple very clean

Basic, but it's cozy, and it's about the best i can do right now

Does anyone have any clean and simple (kind like minimalist without being so souless) inspo? Like those kind of bedrooms you would see in an anime

Kinda like pic related

fuck i remember this one from years ago

i always thought putting records on a wall was tacky.

ya that coffee table or whatever seems totally unnecssary, k,illls the flow and makes accessing the drawers seem annoying

Needs a bit of a pop of color, but otherwise really comfy user

off yourself richcuck attention whore

not the most Veeky Forums

but it's damn cozy in here

>weim
jelous

It's nice overall, but a little too plain for me, even considering the minimalist look you're going for. That coffee table is quite dull and doesn't really fit the look of the rather nice tv stand. another thing is that the far wall is a deadzone. there isn't a side-table or anothing over there. i'd definitly try to find something for that space, maybe like a smallish table with a plant on it or something (would help add a hint of colour to the room).

Lastly i get that you have really nice jackets, but displaying them that flagrantly is a little off-putting. especially since it takes up such a large portion of an already smallish room. I would also ditch all the boxes (or put them in a closet or under your bed) no need to flex on people

>all these boxes below the desk
hunchback incoming

Good style, ID on the lamp in the corner?

would kill for/10

Thanks for all of this.

Definitely agree with most of what you’re saying.

The rolling rack is an attempt to break the space up, to really separate the living room from the kitchen, to display my favourite items, and also actual storage for my clothes. We have another rolling rack in the bedroom and a sliding door closet but there just isn’t enough room.

Realistically, the wife and I should widdle down our wardrobes.

The white table will be swapped out with a black marble top and brass/gold frame one.

The lamp is two LED tubes leaning against the wall, Dan Flavin inspired.

Do you think a long mirror mounted horizontally under the window would be a good thing? I keep imagining it.

could be something to try. take the mirror you already have next to the tv and hold it up in roughly that spot, see how it looks