Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums here, we just came here to collect your women.
You just continue with your usual little clothes compairing circle jerks, we'll be over in a sec.

>manlets wearing cargo shorts
>supposed to be a threat

fuck outta here.

Do you mind bro?
i'm talking to a girl here

People who get buff like this and destroy themselves with tattoos assert one thing, they'd rather be a try hard than an actual success.
Guy looks like he has shit banter.

his """banter""" can take you down in seconds, virgin boy

>cargo manlets
>"""fit"""
>thinking they can steal our qt thinspo girl or our brappy art hoes

yeah no you can go back sweating with your bros

Bro you'd look great in that if you put on some weight

is it easier to go through life as an idiot? What are the advantages?

nice strawmanning faggot

Damn dude the cute chicks here are down for anything, just go talk to one bro, be yourself you're gonna make it

>n-n-nice s-strawmm *snip*

>Implying we are all turbo virgins who can't talk to girls

you are though

Yoo sorry we're late guys, where are the drinks at?
We just got here and Mike already called dibs on that brunette with bangs haha

Why do they always wear their pants so low?

>n-n-nice s-strawmm *snip*
>is strawmanning

Oh, no I swear guys, I was only acting retarded for the memes, guys.

>bending over that hard

Someone tell Mike, that "brunette" has a dick and we're all playing Overwatch online.

Bro you can't just start talking about your clothes, you got to get to know her first.
Ask her what's she's into, don't want to come off as a creep now do you?

Oh shit, is that Stacy?
Better grow a beard to hide my shit taste.

>Oh, no I swear guys, I was only acting retarded for the memes, guys.

Hey Trevor, would you like a cold one and some bacon?
Nah, I'd rather imply that this man is a cuck over the internet.

Haha you're a funny dude, user.
She is a girl bro, i checked.
Can never be too careful though, right bro? Haha

the projection

prove me wrong

Bro we gotta invite these girls to our board sometimes, they are wild!

lul Veeky Forumsggots COPE so hard every time a thread like this is posted

we all know Veeky Forums would be more interested in fucking the pale androgynous soyboys of this board

To show off Adonis belt

>Veeky Forums
>having a gf

Have you ever put a foot in literally any mma/boxing/self defence gym ? You definitely should if you actually believe that the buffest dudes are those who kick everyone else's ass

Also good luck for taking anyone down after doing as much roids as Lazar. This guys is going to end up with fucked up health issues within the next 10 years if he keeps on going like this

>implying MMA fighters don't roid

>Have you ever put a foot in literally any mma/boxing/self defence gym ? You definitely should if you actually believe that the buffest dudes are those who kick everyone else's ass

alright mate, i feel like i need to step in here and set something straight. you're comparing people who train regularly to people who don't, which is fucking stupid. why are you doing that? of course someone who trains to be good at something will be better than someone who doesn't.

what you don't understand (since you probably don't lift) is the dramatic difference in strength between people who have been lifting for years, and average men. they aren't just "much stronger', they're better at recruiting muscle fiber from all over their body to do whatever it is that they need to do--like throw a punch, stop a shitty takedown, or pick someone up and toss them around.

the ease that i could toss around less than 200lbs when my squat was 495 high bar and deadlift was 585 low bar while weighing 175lbs was, quite frankly, ridiculous. i didn't even realize it at the time, but years later when i'm in pretty shitty shape after a bad injury, i'm astounded at how brutally strong i was back then, and when i think about the advantage that would have given me in a fight against someone who had the same training as me (little to none), i'm quite sure i would have torn that other imaginary guy apart.

>women
>2018

EY! All you pansy fashion wimps and gay insecure fitness boys get off my farming site! I'll shoot ya'll in the insecure egos!

Seems like we got ourselves some self obsessed city slickers here partner

Can I larp too, guys?

ITT: The most latently homosexual board on Veeky Forums uses middleschool tier bait on the second most latently homosexual board on Veeky Forums.

Results?

Turns out fa is mostly middleschoolers. Fit's bait is graciously accepted.

Can you milk a cow?

Handsome, yes sir.

this is what every Veeky Forumsfag larping in this thread looks like

he-heyyy it's the old timers!
I'm sure you guys we're quite the studs back in the day huh?
I bet you could show these guys a trick or two on how to get some girls

Everybody knows that Veeky Forums is a support group for virgins.

Why the fuck would you do roids as an mma fighter. Natural muscle mass is more than sufficient to get in optimal shape for combat sports. The only appeal of roids would be to get a very lof bf % so that you can have the highest muscle mass for the lowest weight category, but there are much more efficient drugs to achieve that

>(since you probably don't lift)
That's where you're wrong, you fuckwit. Don't randomly assume shit on people just to pull out bullshit strawman arguments. I know, and it is common knowledge anyway, that a bodybuilder will be not only stronger but also more efficient at using his strenght to its full extent. My point was that sheer strenght or weight advantage is extremely far from guaranteeing anything in a fight, especially if it is outside of a ring. Anyone who practices martial arts / combat sports and to a greater extent self defence knows that because we can see it on a regular basis. Even more importantly, you clearly underestimate the amount of people who train. Assuming that people on the street don't know how to fight is just as dangerous as assuming that no one is carrying a knife ans is ready to use it in trouble

>we'll be over in a sec
I thought chads were supposed to be great in bed. Did the roids fuck with your dicks?

>mfw honorary Veeky Forumsizen for 12 years
>Veeky Forums inspo 2 years and counting

The best overall body is ascended ottermode.
The best style is bizcaz.
Combine both and you BTFO both Veeky Forums incels and Veeky Forumsggots alike.

>Ottermode
You mean dyel with low body fat that thinks he's ripped cuz he has abs?
>Business casual
Fedora core

If you're really Veeky Forums you know picrelated is the only good body

>MOVE YOU VIRGIN SKINNY BITCH IM GOING TO STEAL YOUR BOYFRIEND xDDDDD

roids make you strong as shit retard

You have no idea how roids works don't you ?

this is the gayest thread i've ever seen

they increase your strength and stamina, shit for brains

As a girl this thread made my pussy clench

I've got some news for you bro, girls only care about aesthetics.
You being able to toss a huge pole up your ass doesn't make you any hotter.

im on roids u fuckin numpty lol
depending on what u take u can get superhuman endurance and strength out of say mixing deca and eq

is that good or bad
clench as in orgasmic clenching or clench as in closing for business

the tighter the better

>i'm a grill btw

tits or gtfo

"I know you want this Veeky Forums dick Veeky Forums
Stop being a little bitch and suck Veeky Forums's cock like I good boytoy while /cgl/ tan watches and fingers herself like the fucking plebian she is..

I love when Veeky Forums tries to act like the man in our relationship...hugh hugh

>v neck
>"fa"

second one

>that hair
>v neck
>smoking

not Veeky Forums

>Fucking newfag
Gtfo my board

That hair was all the rage before you came here last summer though.

Can't take my girl if I don't have one

did the guy on the right crush a milk carton or something? whats up with this lip

Holy shit this level of larping. Also in case you havent realized /fa’s demographic is basically the same with /fit, with probably less girls.

Unless, you came here for the du-...

Never mind, carry on

I'm sorry, this is off-topic but what the hell is wrong with V neck shirts? They look quite nice...

no

oh god...

>trying to reason with Veeky Forums

you're in for a ride buck-o

Okay but left is unironically way hotter than the right.

Bitch on the right looks like she's 12

>Veeky Forums manlet larping as a women

Timestamp with face or fake

take them were all gay here anyway

You also get the kids they had with Tyrone, not to mention all their built-in pathology.

left looks disgusting tho

only a boomer could possibly think left looks at all attractive

>It's another Veeky Forums pretends to be alpha thread

Manlet genocide fucking when

idk man, I'm 185, I'm good

King of the Manlets tier

STOP TRYING TO TAKE OUR BIG TITTIED WOMENS REEEE

Sup Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums here, I just came here to collect your women.
You just continue with your usual little clothes compairing and mirin other men circle jerks, I'll be over as soon as I get my R32 out of this ditch.

top chuckle m8

How are you gentlemen of Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums doing? Veeky Forums here, I just came here to say your women are a bunch of dumb bitches who care only about appearances, meanwhile the actual interesting and intelligent women are all ours.
So long.

this thread really should have ended at 1 post

Women are incapable of being interesting

?
My girlfriend is quite interesting. Go get yourself one, nerd.

if you find women interesting you are uninteresting

I read classic literature every day, I watch a lot of movies, especially old and acclaimed ones, I'm Veeky Forums, I'm Veeky Forums, I'm currently on a physics degree, I study a lot of humanities and I play the violin and a little of the piano. So, tell me more about how uninteresting I am, or rather, tell me more about how 'interesting' you are.

/k/ here, any of you bulletproof yet?

who is this and where do i go to find someone that looks like this irl

you sound boring tbqh. there's a difference between productive and interesting

honestly pal, all I got outta that was "I'm insecure and I must defend myself on this guardrail denting website." try to ease up a little and care less what others think instead of white knighting for yourself.

>biting to a bait this obvious
This board never ceases to disappoint me

also on a side note you do sound uninteresting and insufferable

No fuck u guys ima pull out my m9 and unload a clip into you air heads and deflate them mussels fat neck head body mussel bags