Lets start ideas how to generate passive income

lets start ideas how to generate passive income

my passive income consists of:
ebook sales (erotic literature). took me 2 months to write and gives me about 100€/month (over the last 2 years so far)

small website, about 150€/month. still needs about 5 hours of work each month

stocks, obviously. having 50k € in diversified portfolio, making about 13% each year (since 3 years, including dividends)

any more ideas to increase my passive income? best idea seems to write more erotic books. horny housewives buy this shit and writing them is pretty easy

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
hashocean.com/?rid=708692
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=708692
ethtrade.org/@201884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

hashocean.com/?rid=470464

worked like a charm to me
i receive every day an increasing amount of btc
already made even, and now into insane profits.
i will reach a 150% return by the end of this week.

100 rental properties in Florida with a property manager

care to explain tldr?
how much do you need to invest and how long to break even
is it save?

I dont trust fishy stuff where you have to pay in advance

>sell a service
>if they wouldn't sell it but mine for themselves they would earn more after 2 months
I don't get it.

What do you price your books at and where do you sell them?

I've written three small (5000 word) ebooks and put them on Amazon for 99c. One of them hit and I average about $3 a day from it. By no means striking it rich but it's added up to a few hundred I have now which I didn't have before.

capital gains aren't passive, dividends are

by selling mining capacity they can profit without risking bitcoin price fluctuations, but essentially yes they would make a lot more that way hashocean.com/?rid=708692
mine bitcoins and get full return on investment + profit in 2 months if bitcoin price remains stable. give it a read at least hashocean.com/?rid=708692

I've read some reviews about this site and many people say its only a ponzi site and a scam, and that they dont mine at all

3,69€ for 50.000 words. I used a publisher and a fake name (dont want my real name on erotic stuff, for reasons). They put my book on amazon, apple and android store and some other stores. I get 60%-70% of the sale price, depending on the shop

I've been thinking of writing ebooks like that- it seems easy to make money from a good deal of topics. Mind explaining a bit if the process, though?

When are these hashocean referral links going to be banned?

If you posted a non referral link your opinion might be considered as having some value.

It's a Ponzi scheme
100% I guarantee you

i have been mining for 7 months and seen a 230% return on investment, I doubt these reviews are legitimate if they exist at all

literally how?

I registered to try it out. I got these 15 KH for free, this means I should see my first 0,000X BTC tomorrow, right? Do I have to activate anything?

you wont get your free 15khs if you dont put funds in your account

it tells me that I already have them. And if I dont buy more they will disappear in 30 days. But for these 30 days I should get my first BTC, right?

you get 15/kh free only if you register here hashocean.com/signup/?rid=708692

fuck off with your ref links. srsly

I'm looking to get started in this as well, any recommendations for a long time writer on getting published for the first time?

I signed up but didn't use your referral, get fucked.

>wants referral and advice but wont use ref link
eat a dick famalam

disgusting lying cuck.
you get it anyways ref or no ref his or anyone elses. but it deactivates after 30 days and won't make the payout min in 30 days.

for me the breakeven period was 40 days without refs tho it could take up to 60-80 days.

>I dont trust fishy stuff where you have to pay in advance
well no risk no gain, risk free this kind of investment with rates like this doesn't exists even if you buy your own hardware and mine eth and exchange it to btc you are exposed to a lot of risks until you break even. eth could go to shits bitcoin could go to shits difficulty could skyrocket because too many entered now your hardware is obsolete, your pool cheated you etc...

ethtrade.org/@201884

Buy Bitcoin or ether and invest in this trading fund 20% gains per month
#no joke

got 1.51% today

true. I might throw 6 $ into it - but is the only way to pay via bitcoin? dont even have a wallet yet

yeah i don't know when it annoyed the hell out of me for a long time then i started posting mine and it has been awesome.

so you could say none of this would have happened if they banned it earlier. i wouldn't have made such awesome returns for sure. and i wouldn't annoy you now.
60+ people followed my ref from this board alone. not bad huh? many of them bought some hashpower too.

How difficult is writing erotic literature? Can you tell us more about this?

only way sadly, it's the main reason why i didn't invest more because it's very inconvenient to buy or sell bitcoins for me. i'm a bit of privacy nut and don't like verification processes and anal intrusions like that. so i use atms.

if you know basic english (or any other language, german in my case) its pretty easy

Keep in mind: who is your target group? Horny housewives in my case. What do horny housewives want? Rape fantasy is the most common fetish among women. Add a little bdsm and whaever and start writing. Think about chapters, what will you write about (any kinky story will do) and set a goal (X Words)

After you finished, print it out, read it once or twice and correct mistakes. Then convert into an ebook file and either publish it by yourself on amazon, or look for an online publisher like me (if you dont want your real name on it). Set price, design a cover and wait for your money

Real estate

You make this sounds way too easy

yea but you need a lot of money in the first place to start with real estate. Where I come from I cant even buy a flat with my 50k €. Cheapest houses here are 200k € or more, and you need at least 50k for reparations on these

well if you are unlucky, nobody will buy your book - in that case you wasted maybe 200 hours. I use facebook ads for marketing, its worth the money. 10€ spent on facebook makes about 7 sales (~2,4€ each net for me -->~16,8€)

Notice how all of the bottom feeders who responded positively about the cloud mining ponzi scheme also conveniently included their referral link for you?

That should be explanation enough.

yea I see that. Will let my fingers off this. Would have thrown 6$ in to see how it works out, if they were lost I wouldnt care much. But since you only can pay via bitcoin its off the table for me

bump

i most certainly noticed but whatever.
the thing with hashocean is it is much safer and easier to shill your link than to pay for hashpower on a small scale. you can't shill that much if you want serious returns. like a passive income enough for a living. it won't work. so there is that.