What fleeces do you faggots wear?

What fleeces do you faggots wear?

Just thrifted a Patagonia one

Nice

$10 thingy from the thrift store.

Is thrifting really such a big thing in America as it's made out to be on here? Charity shops where I am nearly always have absolute shit, although I did get an almost new levis denim jacket for £6.99 a couple weeks back

Columbia

Uniqlo has some decent ones that are wind resistant

Cav Empt
Patagonia

gordon lyons

Yes, As Americans we throw away or donate clothes even if they're Versace Rick or Gucci because we like to show off how really wealthy we truly are.

really depends on where you live. Im in wealthy suburbs right outside of NYC and have found some great shit. Thom Browne, APC, RRL, Patagonia all at Value Village Prices. Not to mention really great true vintage polo and ll bean.

This. Completely dependent on your location.
In the midwest thrift store are mostly full of dead people's clothes, after they die the families just donate most it it.

but you aren’t user

thrifted a north face one
>pic related but in all black

None.

I ended up getting a proper merino turtle neck because fleece's are so crazy polluting for the oceans. And thrifting doesn't help - the older the fleece the more it sheds when washed. Sorry anons I just like the ocean too much.

>In the midwest thrift store are mostly full of dead people's clothes, after they die the families just donate most it it.
Well, as long as they didn't die in it, it's fair game.

I'm jelly

got this on grailed for about £85

You got ripped off

bought this off uniqlo for 20 a year or two ago

i wish i had copped that in '16

I have two of the new ones, wish I had that one though

i have the pullover version of this and i got it for 20 canadian dollars lmfao

Are haunted clothes Veeky Forums?

I love in a flyover state, so I haven't found any designer shit but sometimes you can find some decent items

Patagonia retro fleece

nice you look like a middle school white girl now

Thrifting is big business in America. Even "non-profit" organizations like Goodwill and Salvation Army pull down huge amounts of money each year.
Goodwill even auctions shit online now.
Savers/Value Village isn't even a non-profit, it's a straight up for profit business that just donates money to local/regional charities.
With that much volume of product, there's always going to be some gems in with the slag. You just need to dig a little for it.

I used to have plain black Old Navy fleece that was comfy as fuck and cost me pennies.
I've moved away from fleeces and usually rock a sweater or a down vest now. I like the look better.

Mind sharing some more info?

I’m in NYC but products at thrift stores here are huge hit or miss. I’m on the hunt for LL Bean stuff

I have a ECWCS L3
pretty comfy

I got this as a Christmas present. I've only been wearing it at home when I'm cold. How should one wear something like this in a fit?

Put it on your body with other clothes that work well together

I'm over the river in NJ. A lot of the vintage stores in the city actually get their entire stocks from NJ thrift stores. If you have a car and a day to spare hit up the Unique stores in Watching and Plainfield. A really good time is Udelco vintage warehouse, it's a Mecca for Manhattan buyers and it's open to the public for limited hours every day.

I got one like this in grey recently. So comfy.

our legacy is for faggots

terrorwave

Thanks. Will try and do that.