Veeky Forums drugs

Veeky Forums drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeU9x9DrMIY
health.harvard.edu/blog/benzodiazepine-use-may-raise-risk-alzheimers-disease-201409107397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, you're a fucking loser.

xanax for sure

been dropping half a brick before going out and getting loose on some drinks. beats the comedown from a night of coke and ketamine

geeked up off dem barz

UwU

youtube.com/watch?v=qeU9x9DrMIY
*****************OFFICIAL SONG FOR THIS THREAD ALERT*********************

Cocaine, mushrooms, ecstasy, GHB, marijuana

You can do it if you wanna

I mix up three different kind of weeds, I call it Osama

Wild like a young nigga living with his momma

Geeked up, playing Xbox all day
They don't go to school, they don't have a job, but they paid

They stay fresh, got the latest pair of Jays

Riding in the Charger, wanging bass, trippy mane

Is it tho?

why is xanax so popular fammos?

i'm in my early 20s, australian and literally everyone in my extended group of friends takes xanax recreationally on weekends. im talking 20+ people.

is it because everyone in this generation has anxiety and depression?

It ok if the aussies die

benzos are opioids for pussies

Fresh air

> thinking taking drugs recreationally will kill you

lmao

nice one

>Taking drugs recreationaly

Drugs are not Veeky Forums

cocaine
heroin
basically anything that isnt normie tier drugs like weed or md

AHAHAHHA FOOOLISH BETA YOU HAVE NOT TRIED THE BEST DRUG OF THEM ALL

JESUS CHRIST

You're retarded. I don't care if you're trolling, you're retarded.

B-b bu- but muh drugs

dubs lie
this isnt Veeky Forums at all

i think straight edge is the most Veeky Forums thing i can think of.

not that i approve of straight edge faggots

At least I'm not a loser who does drugs and posts 2015 memes

You can do drugs just expect that chemically altering your body to extremes is risky.

god the dubs are really against me here.

i should admit defeat before the trips happen

>Thinking i do drugs

yes

stop this your scaring me

It's easy

Pic related is only Veeky Forums accepted 'drugs'
nicotine is the only thing socially acceptable to do, any pills/coke/weed/etc is trash shit senpai.

it's easy to get xanax in australia?

Not prescribed, our doctors are sensible and don't get money from pharmaceutical companies and therefore rarely prescribe any benzos for long term use (unless the doctor is incompetent and just read diazepam = anxiolytic in a textbook). Xanax in particular is S8, which is our most controlled schedule (aside from S9 which is all non-medicinal controlled drugs) so your only hopes of getting a xan script are debilitating panic attacks or schizophrenia or whatever. this of course means there's fuck loads of shitty presses which range from 0.25mg-6mg or whatever depending on your luck. market price is $10 on streets per "2mg" bar and about $4-5 online.

Getting fucked up or wasted isn't Veeky Forums at all
2018 is about stacking low level buzzes
Wake up have a cig, have a joint have a beer or two try different herbs maybe kratom or some shit idk

Love and affection

xan and coke are the most Veeky Forums drugs depending on wat u look like

if ur sick and chill af do xan just dont do so much you keep fallin asleep on everyone

coke is cool but its hella expensive and i dont like the go go go feeling

its jus the trend rn, ppl have been off benzos forever. the name xanax just sounds cool and it makes u feel good so ofc it got hella popular

shout out to them green hulks call me biff xannen B^)

i love drugs... but brah.................. dont do anything outside weed, mdma, lsd and maybe... maybe dmat. really, anything else is not worth it. I've lost some friends to other drugs and probably will lose some more. Please dont do hard drugs

drugs are for degenerates

Doing anything in order to be /fa and/or not doing things because you think they aren't /fa does not make you /fa. It makes you a fucking moron. Get the fuck off the board if you want to cosplay as the "cool kids". All of the shit we do is meaningless so do whatever the fuck you want to do. Everything else doesn't matter. Stop caring so much about trivial shit.

Respecting women

I would say a top end 40oz such as St. Ides.

I get high on G.O.D.

This dick

juuls are for fucbois

Can anyone help me out on this

Took 10mg of adderall today, feel a little anxious. Would smoking weed help later tonight or make it worse?

no negative side effects, come down or hangover

well said

Damn son

thanks fellas, you guys' combined faggotry kept me from a night of lurking this shithole.

San Pedro Mescaline is the objective best drug known to mankind

Doing any sort of drug for the sake of being Veeky Forums is not Veeky Forums.
That said, being able to enjoy them recreationally in moderation without it impacting your life can be Veeky Forums. Definitely not xans, opioids, crack, meth, lean.
>MDMA
>Ket
>powder cocaine
>Weed
Enjoyed in moderation by a productive member of society for purely recreational purposes have the potential to be Veeky Forums.

Good to see my "d" hasn't been posted. Wouldn't want my cure to get to popular, lest it be taken (legislated) away from me.

Don't mix weed and adderall. 10mg isn't shit btw, 60mg xr sucks dick. Do something constructive and it'll wear off.

>no negative side effects
my ass

health.harvard.edu/blog/benzodiazepine-use-may-raise-risk-alzheimers-disease-201409107397

>taking meme pills

dick?

oh.

valium and percocets

Except death when you get a bad batch

Honestly, MDMA is the only drug i actually see value in doing. Could probably be without all other drugs.

Oxygen. It's a hallucinogen

this

only when a good gig is popping off too, maybe candyflip it

coke is nasty, and pharma shit for despressed nervous wrecks isnt fash and will fucking cook ur head lmaooo flyover state retards

MDMA will also cook your brain if you don't take decent breaks inbetween rolls (4 months at least). After a few times the "love" and "happiness" you feel seems to be fake and sterile anyway. Nothing you can do for long periods of time

for me speed and m
i wish i had money for coke

So in this picture you will notice that many of these anons are sweaty, shaking, and are clearly isolated from the rest of society.

these are classic symptoms of anxiety.
and guess what xanax and other benzodiazepines are perscribed for?

So yes Xanax is effay. but its not becasue xanax is cool, or "Effay" is cool.
Its because anons who consider themselve "effay" must have gone on to Veeky Forums.
They get their social interaction from there becuase going outside to socialize as a real human being is stress and anxiety invoking.
Since most Veeky Forumsggots probably didn't have a "proper ubringing" and just used computers and "fashion" to escape into they get anxious when going out in public and "showing there powerlevel".
In order to combat this horrible anxiety that casues the most ghastly of sweat of accumulate i your taint and asscrack and thus not very Veeky Forums . they take these to numb themselves from the rest of the world.

other fa drugs would include
Coffee/Caffeine
Ciggerrettes/ tobacco/nicotine
weight loss pills
anti-depressants

coke is overrated

xanax

where i live it calls frontin which also contains alpazolam and frontin is the alternative for xanax

>100 pills costs here 0.26$

its v addictive and the withdrawals can actually kill you

>its v addictive and the withdrawals can actually kill you
so just like everything else then

fuck you

What kind of beta shit uses drugs

I sincerely pity, from the bottom of my heart, with all honesty, any fool who gets themselves wired up to Xanax.

You do not have the slightest concept of what awaits you.

Pot is acceptable. An occasional addy and a stiff drink or a smoke, go for it. But FFS stay away from opioids and benzos. Please.

Only two drugs on earth are capable of death via withdrawal alone. Alcohol, and to a greater degree? Xanax. Klonopin. Any benzo. Heroin has nothing on real xanax withdrawal.

because they're weak

why

It's the worst and longest and most painful withdrawal of all drugs.

I just went through ~6 months of withdrawal, total fear and panic every day for no reason, even as I withdrew under a doctor's supervision.

Bonus: I never abused them, and I had a prescription for several years. for abusers of the drug it's leagues worse.

I agree, as someone who also abused them heavily before they became so solidly popular for whatever reason.

Xans are often compared to fucking heroin in withdrawal and addiction qualities, and when you drink with that shit you don't WANT to stop until the next night, you're trying to remember the last night, while currently forgetting this night. It makes you a dick, and a million other flaws that makes me just say stick to pot, liquor, mdma, and psychedelics.

Phenibut + 4 aco dmt + kratom stack

It's terror, when it all catches up to you, and you're a soldier for beating it.

Careful with the phenibut. Not too often. Kratom is best 2x a week.

only person in this thread who is Veeky Forums. valium is 100x more Veeky Forums than xanax

I need a xan plug...

Veeky Forums drugs are heroin, percs, xans, valium and coke.

Xanax withdrawal is shit compared to opiate withdrawal. You basically have to reset your mind into thinking life before you abused them which is a major mental battle. Not including the physical withdrawal of not wanting to move or eat. Fuck those memories suck

I know.. it's quickly become my new coke.

I beat heroin and Xans, I rank xans far worse than heroin.

what does xanax feel like

its meant to stop anxiety right, how does that make it recreational/why do people take it as a party thing?

Cigarettes, extasy, 2c-b and hash.

xannies, sometimes weed

did you get your drugs knowledge from primary school?

wait are you saying Jesus Christ is the best drug of them all?

is that the latest hot research chemical?

This, and amphetamine for that effay skelly aesthetic

Xanax ruined my life... fuck off while you're ahead

xans are for highschoolers. its literally the new valium. good weed fucks you up way more than xanax.

is that Ride?

If you're used to weed and are familiar with it then yeah a little bit of weed will help. I find that weed rounds out the edginess of adderall and generally makes it more enjoyable

Best ITT

user, removing whole chunks of your brain won't kill you. I still don't recommend it, even if it gives you a great buzz at the time

fpbp