What kind of clothes/brands should I look for if I want to dress like picrelated...

What kind of clothes/brands should I look for if I want to dress like picrelated? I suppose I’m looking for a casual but sophisticated style, like Tony Soprano but not incredibly fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

yoox.com/hr/13145892QD/item#dept=clothingmen&sts=sr_clothingmen80&cod10=13145892QD&sizeId=&sizeName=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dress pants with silk/ other comfy material polos and Button downs. Go for button down T-shirt’s over proper dress shirts. I dress like this but with 80’s themed polos and shirts.

not op but w2c silk dress pants?

I doubt such exist in any significant amount

Silk shirts I meant buddy. I like stretch 66%Polyester 33%Rayon type pants. They are super comfy. Alfani makes some. Couple other brands on amazon too. Silk pants will year after a month

just buy or thrift some bowling shirts

>66%Polyester
Eww

mistake my bad. I meant that more shiny/blend type that's quite loose.

More lemaire if you get what im saying.

i'll look that up.

You mean just regular worsted wool gabardine,the kind modern suit pants are made out of

More like on the right I reckon

bump

bump

Not really related but how the hell can I wear thin shirts like this with my damned puffy nipples? Whether it's silk, really thin cottons or polyester, my fucking nips always stand out.

Most important element of this aesthetic is the fragrance

What brand are your shirts and where do you get them? I'm always looking for shirts where the sleeves go to your elbows but can never find any. They were so prevalent in the 80s/90s but now shirt sleeves are so short they go to your shoulder, it seems.

Golf shirts user

This, dudes just go to fucking Sears and stop overthinking it

sopranocore gonna be big in 2018

u better believe it. i can't put my finger on it, why is this style so appealing Veeky Forums?

I'd say it's virility fit right the masculinity comeback.

What are the right jackets or other layers for this style?

I'm thinking Harringtons, especially navy or black. Maybe a cardigan if it's just right. Can't be too fine knit (too formal and stuffy) or too loose knit (too homely and comfy).

True, watching the sopranos with my mom atm. Chris and Tony look pretty well dressed. Paulie too

I want to slowly achieve this style dressing as well so I want to buy these trousers to wear casually.
Should I or should I not considering what I'm trying to achieve? The fact that they're so cheap is what got me worried to write all of this.
>Link: yoox.com/hr/13145892QD/item#dept=clothingmen&sts=sr_clothingmen80&cod10=13145892QD&sizeId=&sizeName=

everyone commenting here is a fucking fake hypebeast shitface and should be ashamed

This is very Lanvin, Zegna, and Salvatiore Ferragamo

theres some old piecies but not very old, seen in the last 5 years easily.

Id suggest Lanvin first

OP here. Honestly, I’d say no. Those are too slim and low rise. You want high-waisted pants. For something cheap, durable, and somewhat Veeky Forums, I’d recommend original Dickies. Maybe get them tailored, I dont know.

bump

w2c cheaply in EU? They're like 20 dollars in the US but here at least twice as much