Does anyone know where I can buy a decent Varsity style jacket for relatively cheap...

Does anyone know where I can buy a decent Varsity style jacket for relatively cheap? It seems the only options are various Amazon sellers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thurston-bros.com/collections/civilian-jackets/products/aero-1940s-lettermans-jacket
jacketshop.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

define "relatively"

thrift shop is the answer

depends what you mean by cheap. here one i found though thurston-bros.com/collections/civilian-jackets/products/aero-1940s-lettermans-jacket

how the fuck is that testarossa doing a burnout without anyone in the drivers seat

It's just on fire.

Does anyone know if Stewart & Strauss is a good brand for this? I wanna get a varsity jacket in my high school's colors (since I never got one while I was actually in high school), but these cost almost $300, which is a lot to just drop on a jacket.

Forgot to post the link to their website.
jacketshop.com/

>wanting your high school letter jacket after you're not in high school anymore
That's... legitimately kind of sad, user.

So if I had got it in high school, once I graduated I just wouldn't be allowed to wear it anymore? Just throw it in the closet forever since I'm no longer in high school? Or is it just the fact that I'm getting it after high school that makes it not ok to you? So if I got in high school and wore it, it'd be ok, but since I'm getting it after high school, it's suddenly not ok even though there's literally no difference? I'm just fucked, I can never wear this specific color of varsity jacket again? So what would you suggest I do? Just get a jacket in any other color besides my high school colors, because that's just off limits?

Wow, that's an impressive little tantrum you threw there. Why are you so emotionally hung up on a jacket.
Move on with your life, focus on who you'll be in the future not who you wanted to be in the past.
You don't need a jacket to remember the good times you had when you were younger, they'll always be there.
At least until you go senile, buy then even a jacket won't remind you.

Is what I said incorrect? "lul just get over it bro XD" how about go fuck yourself, I'm not emotionally hung up, this isn't about "reliving the good times." I wanted to buy a varsity jacket, and I figured it'd be cool if the colors had meaning rather than just being something random. My university's colors would look stupid on a varsity jacket, so I figured I'd go with my high school. This is about a fucking varsity jacket, they tend to be associated with schools. Not to mention, maybe I wanted to buy a varsity jacket while I was still in high school but didn't have $300 to just spend. Maybe now that I actually have a bit of money, I can do what I wanted to do earlier. Or do you not approve of that either?

OK, I stand corrected.
THIS is an impressive tantrum.

>not emotionally invested
>throws an internet hissy fit over a disagreement about a stupid jacket

Kavinsky is pretty effay. Did he ever do another album haven't kept up since after Protovision.

>wow user you're so sad
>lol why are you so mad bro
>why are you so obsessed about a jacket in this thread about a jacket

Nice rebuttal, you certainly addressed what I said there. And thanks for answering my original question, you've certainly contributed to this thread.

You're welcome.
I'm glad to help anyone who feels they need to ask my permission to buy a jacket.

As OP I would like to thank you for your contributions to this thread.

no, unfortunately.

this image confuses me
did he do a burnout then quickly jump out to take the pic or did he put a brick on the throttle?
or perhaps the engine exploded.

Cringe

How is this car burning out when no one is driving?

s m o k e m a c h i n e s

You're a few years behind trend bud 2012/3/4 had dozens of them from every brand.
Try ASOS and Topman first, the online brit retailers

>less cheap ways
Ebay for Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, all the prep brands