Fashion ''''meetup''''

fashion is an echochamber. there will never be a mixture of hypebeast, rick and techwear together

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Beq_FeBAYs6/?taken-by=linke_willem,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the quintessential rick owens fashion victim starter kit

these cornballs fly out from the suburbs in droves when fashion week is on

Why do rick f-words always look so ugly, even more so than hypebeasts and tech ppl.

/thread.

Rick/hypebeast/techwear are the same

theyre morons raised on videogames and flyover state lifestyles so after five minutes of lurking stylezeitgeist they tend to reinvent themselves via credit card debt and bulk buying on farfetch sales

the thing with fashion is that ur ever born with it or ur not, why the majority of "fashion people" always look like peacocking poseurs

>style meet up
God, that's the only thing more cringey than car meet ups.

me on the right

>there will never be a mixture of hypebeast, rick and techwear together
Wtf are you talking about, hypebeasts wear meme rick pieces and even some techwear ones

fuck...i'm triggered...
wtf exactly is 'hype' and what would a club devoted to it do exactly?

So say it is a style/fashion club, what are a bunch of them just wearing the Uni shirts??

Also I just hate UW for some reason, maybe im just old.

Need to cleanse my pallet with some taking ivy

What a shocking shocker, 100% of faggy hypegoy fruitcups are manlet shitskins and slapheads.

>>
I grew up in this city, yikes

Classic car meet ups are awesome. Often times have good BBQ, some chill old guys talking shop and drinking some cold ones. Although some of them are a bit obsessive about their cars most are far less try hard and leagues less cringey then this hype beast/fashion week nonsense

> taking ivy
*Take Ivy

The name of the book was made up by some Japanese guy who is pretty much clueless about English language. He said "take ivy" because its Japanese pronounciation vaguely resembles that of "take five", some jazz song he was loving at the time.

What a shocking shocker, racists on the internet are friendless anime posters.

>not knowing Take Five
Underage/philistine detected

Do a meetup in NYC, I'll give you all lolcow fuel for months

Ok so I'm either a kid or a pleb because I'm not into jazz and don't know many jazz standards as a result ? Fair enough

so true

RUSTED. DAYBREAK. FURNACE. SEVENTEEN. HOMECOMING. BENIGN. NINE. ONE. FREIGHT CAR.

>rick f-words
I'm sorry, what? Fuckers, faggots, Finns? There's no swear filter on any board m8.

>f-words
you got me good, user

>finns

hey all.

I'm on the left here, many of you know me.

second from the left is a friend of mine. His instagram is instagram.com/p/Beq_FeBAYs6/?taken-by=linke_willem, check the tag in this pic.

See us together in the pic added.

If this isn't proof that "fashion is an echochamber" - at least for people that show interest and rick, let me know.

interest in tech and rick*
I'm useless in the English language after work.

Raf Simons Rick Owens
Meestal waarin ik gekleed beeeeeeeeeeen

Someone post the Veeky Forums

>f-words
nice b8

>flyover state
>implying everyone that is into rick is also american

>complaining about anime and racism on the chon
(you) and

Yeah car people keep it lit
(why isn't "lit" a wordfilter word like senpai desu or baka?)

something about this post embodies Veeky Forums in a very honest and pure way.

In all seriousness tho, I don't know why we all don't hang out more often. Imagine us all, together? Oh man. we could be a fucking FORCE for changes. Whatever changes we desire. All ours. A major city clique, working together and becoming the stuff of blogs and magazines everywhere?

THIS IS DOABLE, PEOPLE.

>Ok so I'm either a kid or a pleb because I'm not into jazz

precisely

>Ok so I'm either a kid or a pleb because I'm not into jazz and don't know many jazz standards as a result ?
Yes, honestly.
To be fair you've probably heard Take Five because white people love Dave Brubeck for whatever reason and played it everywhere for decades.

i wonder if the retarded girl Veeky Forums took advantage of will ever show up at a meet up

You guys are insufferable faggots

if you're over the age of 21 and don't recognise classical and jazz as the most meaningful forms of music then you're a cultural idiot

Why can't you just apologize and promise to do better with your life?

had je het niet belachelijk warm?

>gets btfo
>lashes out angrily

i hope you suffer great pain at some point in the near future for being such an massive larping faggot

Anyone in West LA (Beverley Hills area) want to meet up? I wear rick and slp.

and fagets like you are why nothing ever really crazy or interesting happens. March onward, your cubicle awaits but seriously lighten the fuck up man its all a game

beetje. maar werd frisser op de avond haha

brave words from the 40 year old cancer patient

They are social outcasts. They don't know how to dress. Also having money doesn't give you class.

Lmao did they mess up when they were cleaning your fedora there Mr intellectual?

have a nice life

yes I'm sure when you're old you won't realise you've wasted it

>not listening exclusively to folk music native to the area 100km around your hometown

>there's no shitposting on my board!
>w-we're different than the other boards!
>IT'S YOUR FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Autism. Veeky Forums is as much Veeky Forums as /pol/.

Why is it people who are into fashion, designer stuff, etc. are usually shitskins? They love logos, flashy, and outrageous stuff. White people who care about clothes are usually autists who try to find the best quality jeans, boots, t-shirts, etc. They usually dress in a very ""boring"" way and most people wouldn't their shoes cost 1k or denim 500.

t. autist

holy kek how short is the guy in the middle

he's even tiptoeing

he's sitting down you willy