European Vacation Inspo

European Vacation Inspo
Clothing while on vacation in Europe

Smh American.
Europe is rather large and the weather depends on where you are talking about.

It’s winter, but you post pics of summer.

And you obviously don’t need to dress differently to go from one urban area to another.

>Europe is rather large and the weather depends on where you are talking about.
No shit, that's why you can post shit that applies to anywhere you want
>It’s winter, but you post pics of summer.
Inspo is year round

>vacationing in spain in 1939

Do you really care? Wear what you usually do

99% of Europeans dress like shit really it's not like when you're in Paris or Copenhagen every person is dressed in full minimalist slim fit designer wear.

People in the pic are americans tho.........

Yes it's what OP should wear when he visits Europe.

>socks and sandals / crocks
>polo shirt
>kahki cargo shorts
>bucket hat or cheap dad hat
>bum bag supporting a muffin top (fanny pack to you)
>sport sunglasses
>iphone / ipad for taking terrible pictures with
>sport backpack

/american tourist core/

they are also loud as fuck

gay

I agree. Spotting them before it's too late is vital.

>Be left
>wear slim fit pants instead
Welcome to 21 century

Americans are literally the worst dressed people on the planet bar certain Sub-Saharan African tribes. Street beggars, while certainly lacking in style, possess the base intellect to dress themselves in an utilitarian way, something the American is utterly incapable of. Having said that, the main issue with Americans isn't how they look -we Europeans understand that they are a 3rd world country, a former colony of Britain -not unlike the closest example, Bangladesh- that lacks the material well-being and the degree of sophistication European countries like Moldova and Belarus can provide- but their attitude, that is impossible to change unless we dare to submit them to the same methods they used in order to "civilize" the otherwise morally, aesthetically and intellectually far superior race of people that they've managed to enslave, namely the negro. Needless to say, this method is to be avoided, not so much because of its perceived cruelty, but for its ultimate pointless.

whenever i go to london i can hear the americans from the other side of the street, i wish they would be more like the asians

>slim fit pants
disgusting

actually i find americans are too utilitarian, they buy clothes the same way they buy cars, comfort for their lard bags is all they care about and give no thought to how they look,
look at its all stuff thats functional and comfortable yet ugly.

americans need to learn to care enough about their image to live slightly less comfortably like euros do

fuck off Amerimutt stay on your own burgerland

OBSSESSED

>Americans
>human

op try looking at what people wear in the place your going to and go off that, as a tourist its best to try to blend in to a certain extent, nobody likes seeing tourists sticking out like sore thumbs and treating their homeland as a novelty.