What shoes does Veeky Forums wear to clubs when there's a 'no trainers/sneakers' policy

what shoes does Veeky Forums wear to clubs when there's a 'no trainers/sneakers' policy

guidi 788z

the only shoes i have that aren't sneakers are Docs Mono 1460. i like chunky shoes though, and they dress down easily

this. Black desert boots do work as well

>when there's a 'no trainers/sneakers' policy
I wear my boarding pass so I can leave the UK asap.

I've never really had an issue in the UK but I'm heading to NYC soon and reckon there'll be a few places we go that will be uptight about it, don't want a night out ruined because of it

I cannot imagine a place with such a policy to be fun, but then again people say that we dress very casual on a nights out compared to most other countries.

>clubbing
degenerate activity but derbys would probably be good

you actually do. British tourists wearing ralph lauren/superdry/lyle scott/etc on a nights out is a kinda classic here in central europe

you shouldnt be going to clubs with such a policy

we in this case is Dutch people though. Wearing fancy stuff that isn't maybe a white shirt is considered way too much over here.
Meanwhile in Britain it seems even the underclass have to wear fancy shoes when they go out.

A tramp's shoes that smell of piss.

I've gone to clubs where guys usually are dressed in dress shirts tucked in, trousers, dress shoes, and blazers.

I usually wear some white cp's or black GATs, some kind of slim fitting pants, and some shirt. Sometimes I add a slim fit sweatshirt or sweater ala raf simmons. Haven't had any problems.

But those places kinda suck desu, every drink is overpriced af and the ambient is shit, people just taking selfies with overpriced alcohol to show off.

Fuck off subhuman Amerimutt with retarded policy

fair enough, for some reason I thought it would be the same everywhere in NY
my CPs are scuffed to fuck unfortunately

Pair of cracked leather shit flickers from way back when, go great with skinny’s,failing that..suede normie tier Chelsea boots

Just wear Clark’s wallabees. They’re comfy for a night in the sesh

I don't own a pair of sneakers.

>Clarks

Not OP but I don't see the problem, I usually wear these

>t. soyboy

probably because its the only time most of us get to dress up unless its a wedding or a funeral

not much in between

I am not underaged so I basically never wear sneakers for anything else than doing sports anyway

Docs make great beaters

Have you ever been to England ?

if a club has a no trainers policy it isn't worth going to

why are you going to shitty overpriced clubs for preppy people with bad taste just go to a nice meme house or techno club

it's literally not that hard to be cool you melon

Only time I hd such problems were when I was under aged, drunk af trying to get into some basic af "club" with my brothers id.

Now I know where to go and have a name on the list or going with someone who can get us in without queuing. Sorry anons, it's pretty dope.

>I am not underaged so I basically never wear sneakers for anything else than doing sports anyway
i like to be uncomfortable because without pain, i am not man

We adults have money to buy other kinds of adult shoes than your mom is buying you.

>I don't know what etiquette is and that's why I am a social outcast
Enjoy nobody taking you seriously the rest of your life

What country are you from OP? I've never in my life encountered this. I would never go dancing in anything but sneakers, unless it's at a wedding.