What Veeky Forums minimalist wallets do you all have? Looking to get rid of my bifold

What Veeky Forums minimalist wallets do you all have? Looking to get rid of my bifold.

Other urls found in this thread:

bellroy.com/products/note-sleeve-wallet/leather/blue_steel#image-8
saddlebackleather.com/leather-front-pocket-wallet
flipsidewallet.com/
cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/Bellroy-1.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try the Radix steel wallet on Amazon

Looks decent & pretty cheap too

another pic

my watch is my wallet

get with the times grandpa

I use a Bellroy slim sleeve. My dad got it for me about 4 years ago from eBay, it has a university seal pressed into the leather but it's pretty worn so I can't make it out
Nonetheless, I carry a lot of cards and no cash, and every other wallet I've tried has been inferior. I like how it's laid out cuz it keeps me organized (left pocket has IDs, right pocket has credit cards, left sleeve has insurance cards, right sleeve has my miscellaneous stuff like CTA card and business cards I keep)
Have thought about getting a newer one but why bother, this one is fine

S h i l l Y o u r s e l f

Had mine custom made. Wanted my initials on it but they said the leather isn't suited for it.

One of those Secrid card holders, solid quality and kinda cool to eject the creditcards with the handle.

bellroy.com/products/note-sleeve-wallet/leather/blue_steel#image-8

Minimalism is also about low weight. I have an xpac wallet, good stuff

saddlebackleather.com/leather-front-pocket-wallet

Wow , what a find bro , cop for sure !

>watch is stolen
>*dies*

Silk Wallet slayer

>2018
>CARRYING A WALLET

LMAO

Fuck off I thought it looked nice so I posted pics because the other guy was too lazy. Im not a fkn shill.

These are neat:
flipsidewallet.com/

more like
>watch is stolen
>who gives a fuck cause there's still a passcode and 2FA to get in

more like
>physical wallet is stolen
>have to freak out and delete all personal credit cards and go through weeks long process to freeze and reestablish your accounts

I use this Herschel one, but I've been doing just fine with just wearing my watch lately, it's LTE enabled and has my cards in it.
Usually carry it when I know I'm gonna eat out or my ID will be needed.

oh god I had the most awesome little leather envelope, all hand stitched and what not, for almost a decade. Got it at IF boutique in NYC near Canal & Broadway. FOCK I miss it.

Got disappeared. Never found a comparable piece.

>implying more than 2% of the places I shop will accept this form of payment

Nice trips, shill.

whats with all these shit tier wallets/card holders

Veeky Forums is broke cause they spend all their money on CP's

My wallet for anyone that cares

is there any manufacturer out there that knows how to craft a wallet correctly?
criteria:
>fit cards long as opposed to side by side
>barely larger than USD paper currency
>has a window for an ID card and slots for multiple credit cards
>thin and of good material either leather or a high quality nylon
>cannot be larger than 8 millimeters empy

>optionally a zipper pocket for coins and no larger than 11 millimeters empty

and yet there isn't a soul in the world that can make one of these correctly

excuse my shitty picture but this is roughly what it should look like if you're confused on my description of how the cards should be held

>has a window for an ID card and slots for multiple credit cards
I disagree, post office people ask for my ID whenever I pick up registered packages, so I don't wanna take it out of the windowed thingy over and over

well okay
how else do you keep it protected from abrasions?
and if this is true, are there any wallets that fit this image?

not a shill, in fact I don't even like 2 of the 3 wallets that I've bought, but Bellroy makes nice wallets as I stated here cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/Bellroy-1.gif

they hold their cards the wrong way but I do like their key holders

Can anyone recommend me a wallet that's nice and thin, has a secure coin pouch, and fits 4-5 cards?
I really have no preference as far as material goes but since I want it to be thin some kind of fabric is probably better than leather.

Anyone have experience with Coach wallets?

Yeah maybe next time dont post it.

I have a velcro wallet sitting right here that's exactly that, you fucking retard

thinking of getting a tiger of sweden wallet for like 70 bucks, is that a mistake? havent had a wallet that costs more than 10 until now

i think it's cute

They have a very good warranty

I like me wallet >3

>quite literally own one that my mom got for me for like $15 way back and i've been using it since

8 years and accounting

Start looking at TJ Max and random places like that instead of shopping online for meme brands

MODS UNDERAGE L DRIVER 16

Man I had the slimmest perfect leather bifold wallet from fosil that my auntie gifted me in hs and I lost it. Loved that thing, even some girls made comments on how thin it was but I didn't gaf. Now I use a CK bifold leather that's quite slim but not like my old fosil. I tried to buy another of the same by using the serial numbers in the box it came but it was no use.
Anyways subscribe to my blog, don't forget to upvote

but velcro is poopoo

please tell me what brand it is

very nice