Is it just me, or do Asians have much better fashion sense on average?

Is it just me, or do Asians have much better fashion sense on average?

Only the rich ones
(The same pretty much goes with any race)

asians in the west are mostly upper middle class

so obv they are on average better dressed.

young people, yes if they arent a hypebeast. old people no

yes

They need to be.

Wut?

Yes, they do. All the Asian women I know are very well dressed and intelligent. The majority of white women I know are retards that dress in sweat pants and sweat shirts, dye their hair shitty colors, and are about lolweed, and memes about how much they want to die.

who is that asian qt?

>on average

They look good to me lmao

lmao lmao lmao

who is the aryan goddess

so many of the koreans in my area are hypebeasts and it makes me sick because they're late 20s early 30s and too old for that shit. a few dress well though

Took the words riiight out of my mouth
When I see well dressed asians it's mostly hypebeasting. Haven't seen that many asian women recently )-:
Elsa Hosk Victoria Secret model

Have any of you even seen "The First Monday in May"?? They're all a bunch of no-taste-parvenus, European-fashion-power-house-cladded nouveau-riche-trash, on average.

this desu

Japanese people do, because style is really part of their culture (or more accurately it is at the root of most Japanese subcultures)

Chinese fucks and other kinds of chinks have a shit fashion sense on average though

>well dressed
>hypebeast
nice oxymoron

Asians shouldn't bother with fashion imo.
They're r-selected ants that are indistinguishable from one another

Track suits look good when you're old

Old asian grandparents doing tai-chi in the park is the goat old people aesthetic, followed closely behind by wise black man and mr.rogers.

obvious fag

They don't.

>t. Vancouver

wow those girls arent even in the same league when you see them next to eachother. white really is superior at high levels.

On average all people dress like shit, young or old.

I literally do not see any asian people dressing like this; this is good fashion sense. This is the embodiment of beauty. This man is my role model. We should all strive to be this crisp yet professional yet edgy. This photo changed my life; literally everyone needs to learn to get as good as this guy.

Tbh though I hate his shoes and he should have gone for something a bit dressier.

i also noticed theyre very well-dressed

possibly to make up for their nondescript faces and scrawny bodies

It is literally just Japanese. I don’t know why, it’s probably just a different cultural value they have but the Japanese are always fashionable as fuck.

this guy is still on fleek

it's Seolhyun from AOA

no, only nips

koreans are also effay

The chinese girls at the mall with their badly dressed hypebeast bfs usually dress cute as fuck in my city

plastic gooks are not fa