Why do you all dress like this?

Why do you all dress like this?

>you all
Who, white people?

black people can't even get this fit right

I unironically like this fit with different shoes like retro nike blazers, but also white/red tube socks

Is it bad I only wear white t shirts and jeans? And my baseball jacket if it's windy

W2c shirt and jeans ?

That's some steve jobs tier stuff user, you ready for that responsibility?
Are these slim-straights or slim? I can't tell. I can't pull off tucking shirt into pants, but I cuff my jeans everyday

cant find these fucking blazers anywhere in size 11

I had some guy proxy me mine from an outlet store in Indiana. Worth all the effort.

I know right? Stop rolling up your pants.

Um, how do I show off my AF1 mids then?

If you have skinny legs it makes looser pants not look absolutely retarded

It's just feels American.

God bless

id on shoes?

where to cop shoes tho

>trying to show off $60 shoes from Nike
Do people actually do this?

>Why do you all
there are maybe like, two people on this board that wear high waisted pants. don't exaggerate.

>t-shirt and jeans
it's literally the most american outfit there is

Slim-straight I would say famalam my boy

americans are often considered mysterious in their behaviour, but usually the only mystery is how fucking stupid they can be

>americans are often considered mysterious in their behaviour, but usually the only mystery is how fucking stupid they can be

And you retards eat that shit right up for breakfast. America sets the cultural landscape of the world, whether you choose to believe it or not. Our influence is inescapable, user.

And it has been the worst epoch culturally. Americans are incapable of generating anything good and worthwhile.

sometimes true, sometimes not.
The toxic American culture that consumes all things it chooses to involve itself in could easily go away and I wouldn't mind
>what do you mean toxic
see

ew those arms

This looks a lot cooler than the OP

Despite being the classic classic look I've never once worn a white t and jeans, hell, I don't even think I've worn a white t period.

Uh this is better

>americans are often considered mysterious in their behaviour
except they're absolutely not considered mysterious by anyone

Literally just because it's Rocky. The fit is fucking shit
>low rise jeans with tuck
>those cuffs
>those combat boots
only good thing is the goyard belt.

again this thread

It's pretty obvious only a fraction of Veeky Forums uses dad jeans and the demarcore look. A shame, it speaks about a common-man casual decency long gone. Most here go for the most cringey fast fashion skinny jeans and chinos with tight fitted upper wear. Of course they think they're above the dadcore look. Dear little things, aren't they?

Christ you sound like a cuck