ITT: That one piece you wish you could have but likely never will

ITT: That one piece you wish you could have but likely never will
pic related, Bape psyche camo hoodie

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/call-me-by-your-name-costume-designer-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>number one source for pharrell williams

is that a crs chain on pharell? man that takes me back..

back in them skateboard p days

I also like Bape hoodies, but can never get one.

Nothing too flashy, though.

make ur face fall off

18+

not surprised u have that saved

South African giraffe pattern camouflage

im wearing one right now, i own 3. one is the full allover purple camo shark, 1 is the red camo but only on the sleeve and hood, and one ABC Be@r one i got that barely fits

all told nearly $1100 across 3 garments, it's better than say generic fruit of the loom zipups by miles, but not nearly the durability I imagined from a $300+ piece. if you get one, wear it like 2 or 3 times a week and keep it hung in the meantime.

This shirt for sure. Call Me By Your Name is probably the most Veeky Forums film of last year

any idea what brand or anything on it? That thing is beautiful

no clue. the film is supposed to take place in 1983 and his family is wealthy so it's probably supposed to be some designer shit. Was probably made just for the film desu

gq.com/story/call-me-by-your-name-costume-designer-interview

this probably provides some answers but I haven't read it yet

There is this Versace Mandarin Collar Blazer I really want and it was on grailed for awhile but the seller removed it before I was going to purchase it so now I'm extremely sad and the only other version I found for sale was on ebay and its in an XXLarge sizing and one in white in a small. I also found various knock offs on those shady chinese websites.

Louis Vuitton Dons

wow, would you look at that

everything i've felt in the bape store feels like hm
only fashion victims and niggerlovers buy em

are you sure it's not just because you can't afford it?

Not the op but I also don't like Bape at all

everything seems cheap, tacky and childish and not in a good way. I also don't like the hype beast side of it either. Not a fan of huge designer brands but Bape and Supreme are some of the worst offenders honestly, and I try to avoid people who wear that kind of stuff.
Just overpriced and tacky, good if you want to look like a 6 year old though

I wouldn't even put bape and supreme on the same level.

Supreme is shit but it isn't THAT tacky. Bape is shit that scene kids from 2008 would wear.

playstation af1s

this raf piece

I don't know if it's any good, or rare, but i really want this issey miyake x thinsulate "x-ray jacket"

i dont get whats so nice about it, do people like it because of the bands or the design? design is mediocre imo

garbage

I want any raf piece desu

This. Realistically i could afford it but id rather eat for a month than have one

Speaking of pharrell

Only good piece in whole thread

this but made of seal skin

feel sorry for you kiddo

a rapper mentioned the brand in a song once and Veeky Forums is mostly impressionable youth

pharrell has never made anything good

slp high tops

then you cant afford it

I really like this tho

Carol Christian Poell x-light jumper, or just any x-light piece to be fair

My nigger

I actually just got exactly those

Fantastic shoes that make awesome leather noises

wow this is garbage. I love both of those bands/albums but it would be embarrassing to wear this

is it supposed to be ironic?

I really like that parka length gucci floral jacket