TATOO THREAD CONT

It's been about 5 years since I've lurked Veeky Forums. Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Anne D etc were cool and tattoos were hated.
>What's everyone's opinions now?

Very gay

Tattoos are not Veeky Forums
They will never be Veeky Forums
neck yourself please

Good to know things never change

RIP Dylan Rieder

That's nice, any more female profiles?

that's all i have. just saved it from the last thread, should be more of what you're looking for in there.

I'll lurk Tattoo Threads every now and then and I think most of them are really sick. Maybe not the fact that someone went and got it tattooed on their body, but just the art and creativity behind them. Maybe it's just because I lack creativity myself, but seeing the different design ideas that people come up with and how they're executed really interests me. How do people come up with tattoo ideas anyway? I want to get a few more but I have no idea what to have done. Part of me wants to take some from the Tattoo Threads and have them done, but then it lacks originality.

All but one of my tattoos has been original but I've been getting a lot of inspo from tattoo pages and I'm beginning to accept taking some designs off other tattoos. Most artists will put their spin on it anyways. A new tattoo can stem ideas for correlating ones too. I recently saw the castle on the stomach tattoo and I've been heavily considering something like that in the same spot along with original tattoos around it. Just playing with the thought. ive already seen copies of my lord of the rings tattoo in a lot of places (the broken sword in the previous post).
Tldr if you like it, do it

Hey all, never got a tattoo but have been thinking for a while and would like some opinions.

I'm a ML researcher and have been thinking of getting a tattoo of a neural net like pic related. likely on the upper arm. Would this just look stupid or would it actually work?

Lines are too thin, too complicated, if you're going to do this you'll pay a LOT of money, and you have to find someone who's both willing and good enough for the lines not to blow out. for them to be straight and for them to be thin
It would also look bad some years from now
Good luck friendo, but i'd choose something else

Looks like it'd have to be a decent size. Would be neat, you should do it

How do I get just his face

pop culture tattoos are lowest tier, don't do it

How is berserk pop culture lol

You don't.

Ok well what can I get berserk related that isn't basic and ugly

Gonna have this one next month on my arm.
>inb4 gay

Neat idea, although the linework needs to be nice and tidy in order to make it work. Take it to your tattooshop, maybe the artist will come up with something. Too much black imo tho.
This is neat, kinda looks like what im getting next month. Maybe this on my other arm.

i think this is a girl idiot therefore its okay

Maybe if it was shaded with linework instead of just pure black similar to yours?

I guess that would work. I mean the shading doesnt have to be as thick as in the picture. More subtile shading would do the trick i think. I'm not an expert either. As i said; tattoo artist will usually come up with something

Bump

Thinking of tattooing pic related. What do you think? It's a reference to old pagan religion my ancestors believed.
I don't have better quality...

It's cool, but don't get it because you ancestors believed it. You're just justifying your tattoo choice. Get it because you like it. Like you actually give a shit what some dumb dead people used to believe.

ants will surely love it!

anime is pop culture

wanna get a band tattoo on my lower bicep.
idea is up in the air really
curious about the opinions on these
roast it.

Issa no from me. I'm not into those types of tattoos though

i think it’s pretty sweet

I like it, just wanted to know other opinion

I have 2 on my wrist it was meant to kind of section off a sleeve of tats but I never got around to going back. Pretty inoffensive tattoo, I get compliments and its not something you can really roast

tattoos are lame unless someone's dead

apart from it's a tattoo drug addicts get to seem cool and hide their track marks

meme

Got this recently

Will let you all know how this heals, trying a new healing technique

Decided to get a classic

just plain bands look dumb as fuck if you don't have any other tattoos. also keep in mind these used to be used to cover up scars or other shitty tattoos they weren't always just a trendy thing

I have white ink on one of my tattoos and you can't even tell it's there 4 months later

I would kick you out if i were a tattoo artist

I kinda want this shit on my leg

Is white ink even worth getting?

>roast it
Well I don't think it's a bad tattoo but a good tattoo will flow with the body, placement will accent the body's natural shape and curvature. That tattoo goes against your bodys flow and cuts the arm in half, making it look shorter which is unflattering.

If you get it just make sure you use an artist who can give you an even result, there's nothing worse than patchy blackwork.

I'm thinking of getting a similarly inspired tattoo, a hypercube, on my ankle

fuck mane that's crazy. I wanted to get a hypercube as well, but on my forearm.

does it mean anything special to you?

damn that looks so fucking dope

Opinions on this? I really like it and really want to get it

I used to save pics from tattoo threads for inspo. Never got around working one out and getting it. I'm broke nowadays anyways and would need time to get the money for a decent artist. How much does a full sleeve cost from a decent artist nowadays? 1500$?

This is God-tier.

What is this based off

deep

Is this even possible to tattoo in color?

No, too busy. Would look like birdshit.

I actually really like that, neat idea

Do you use heroin? no? then don't get it, it's cultural appropriation

Wanting a large Hannya mask like this on my lower chest. thoughts?

Opinion on this for lower arm?

That would be cool
(No)

Opinions

Also this

anyone have a source for this?

Looks sick now but with that much detail it will look like a blob in a few years.

Hahaha are you retarded that’s the opposite of a tattoo with detail

fuck a touchup amirite

i dig this

i think it would be pretty cool to get the guy grabbing his throat on outer calf or abdomen. what think Veeky Forums?
>inb4 meaningless
war is hell

Pretty good.

anyone got pics of Veeky Forums tattoos on dark skin. Like Wesley Snipes dark skin

I wanna get something like this on my arm but want to have a landscape be drawn within the individual pieces within the lion. Where on my arm should I get it? Bicep? Forearm? How much would it cost?

Also wondering how I could make it connect if I wanted to add anything else.

opinions?

Post moar tats

best EP in its genre but how the hell do you want to get this tatted...