Shoes that look good scuffed up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wX41j9l_Bd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=wX41j9l_Bd4

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Scuffed jays

air force ones, old skools, 70s chucks

Ever since I learned that chavs wear/wore Docs in This Is England, I have been turned off from ever wearing them. What are some other boot brands?

None

>This is England
>Chavs

What?

fuck off with your facist racist symbology

What is called this stance? Asking for a friend.

Are you stereotyping the people in the image as skinheads / Nazis because they are wearing Docs?

Leather Gazelles look pretty good beaten (from experience). Unsure about Stans though, I've heard their leather is low quality; can anyone confirm this?

Jordan 1's

These only look good on the right though.

not him but I believe this lacing style and color is used by neo nazis

color not style

that lacing and color style has particular connotations you would be advised not to emulate in general

or so the information i have had exposure to states

besides it goes without saying and merely observing that this place is full of ignorant conservative and altright types who deserve to be told to fuck off on principle

Whoa calm down buddy. This is a board to discuss fashion, not politics. Maybe you should head to /Pol/ instead? :)

Ah yeah true, thanks for clearing that up! My guess is that OP just randomly grabbed that image off Google when looking for pics of beaten up docs, seeing as he didn't really bring up the whole neo Nazi thing in his original post (the discussion was about beaten shoes, right?)

since /pol/ infests every board

we are all duly deputized to tell pol to fuck off at any time

/pol/ is a way of life

Makes me want a pair

Guidis, geobaskets, ramones.

Answer my question.

Maybe tomorrow, bye

make sure u look clean though, bc crazy scuff Js can make u look homeless.

>skinheads
>chavs
baka

red wings boots

i got some tight 4473's.