Will the meme ever stop?

Will the meme ever stop?

only brokeboys were that shit, so no never

Hopefully not cuz then niggas will start wearing some other shit I wear, which i'll then have to throw out

honeslty at this point i think it's so saturated it's bound to die soon. like thrasher hoodies, haven't seen one in a couple months.

In fact it's almost worth it just because it's funny skating by people wearing them, especially when it's some bro and the girl he's with is checking you out. kind of like a mini-cuck.

it doesn't even look good

Are you supposed to wear Balenciagas and Yeezys every day? You need beaters too.

Meme? It's a fucking classic.

>nigger
fuck off lmao

What? Do you think that's his skin? That's part of the shoe you dumbass.

try again fag

It’s a ‘forever meme’ like converse they will never not be effay. It’s just funny as mentioned prior when chads or normies jump on the hype and check your crepes you been rockin since day one in the actual fit there intended for, skaterboi effay reppin here.

Good post

lmfaoooooooooooo

I only like these ones

yes im sure that happens all the time to you, you 'fashion' board posting stallion of a man

No they will not stop. They are a basic shoe thats cheap and looks decent. Its really not even that over saturated unless you live in a big city I think yall just convince yourselves they are so over saturated cause you see other people circlejerk that opinion on here. Maybe i'm wrong though I am in college and not high school I'm sure they are much bigger in high school.

It's a decent looking shoe that's affordable and very easy to obtain. So no.

these are my go to travel shoes. looks decent and cheap enough that i don't give a shit wrecking them.

>a classic
>was only worn by skaters until a shitty vine made them “a classic”

*teleports behind you*

"Nothing personal kid"

this post made me roflmao so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

converse is pushing these so hard but its just not gonna happen

i hope it stops soon so i can wear vans agains without having literally everyone around me wearing it too

Not as long as faggots like you keep posting it. IRL, these are, have been, and always will be, dopeAF senpai.. 2/10 for making me reply

pic related: what I wear with my Old Skools.

oldskools are pretty nice though

That's the joke. You take something incredibly popular and aesthetic and trash it. Shit-tier troll.

user, you're suppose to use Balenciagas and Yeezys as beaters.

I can't buy an old skool for obvious reasons, so I'll just have to go for an alternate shoes.

These. Fucking. Shoes. I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing all the posers that wear these fucking jokes, every day, and i mean every single day, when i walk to work there will be about 20 kids the majority girls wearing these shoes, STOP WEARING THESE FUCKING SHOES, THEY WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR WOMEN THAT COAT THEMSELVES IN FUCKING MAKE UP.

Anyone else get this aura of disgust when they see thots wearing vans out in public, also general vans hate thread.

there u see the intelligence of a racist

Chuck Taylor 70 HI with the offwhite sole is the goat basicbitchshoe

at least they last more than 6 months unlike converse

holy shit, how retarded are you

I just got a thrasher hoodie last week (ironically)

Which vine may i ask

they have been relevant and semi-popular for a really long time now. At this point they have just become a classic shoe, and they'll always remain somewhat fashionable, like chucks.

I think they are particularly popular now just cause skating has seen a resurgence, but even after that dies the shoe wont.

>it's funny skating by people wearing them, especially when it's some bro and the girl he's with is checking you out. kind of like a mini-cuck.
How do I know you're an autistic KHV? This never happens, except in your autistic power fantasies of course.

I'm cracking up

What a loser.

Damn Daniel

rick

>stop liking things i don't like

of course they're a staple, i'd wager 90% of skaters have owned a pair at one point or another, they're one of the all time best shoes. its just at a certain point trends hit a critical mass at which point people no longer want to seem like fashion sheeple, so they stop wearing them (and ironically jump onto the next trned)

le autism & projecting

kekkarino

has this happened with any other popular shoe?

like jordans, cons,or keds?

they seem to stay quite popular forever, they dont stay at peak popularity, but still continue to dominate the majority of sneakers you see around, much like vans will, and have.

i think it's reached such saturation that folks will start throwing them to the back of the closet once they see moms at walmart wearing them. i'm not saying they'll fall out of style completely, i am saying that they will be have become so ubiquitous that when your average hillary highschool wears through a pair, she'll want off the bandwagon and will opt for something that doesn't have memes about it on instagram. also lets not forget that the shoe has a lifetime of about 6 months of regular use, and most people don't buy the same shoe twice.

regardless of how timeless a piece is, everything is a victim of the cyclical nature of fashion. things go into style, they get popular, they reach a peak, then they fall out of style. i think we're at a peak for this shoe and it's level of popularity is unstable. even the shoes you named have gone through peaks and troughs, and only after these have subsided do we get back to normal levels of popularity.

just my two cents.

Nice bait, you got them good lmao

Vans were classic way before that vine

Fair enough. Thanks

u guys always complain and calling a thing a meme.. just tell me what shoe should I buy already..

btw, is uniqlo white sneaker good?

Thrashed vans are okay

the white ones are nice

Pic related is what Louie C.K would probably wear to a date desu

How young are you? I'm 30, and normies have been wearing these forever. Skaters haven't worn Vans old skools for generations.

come on..