Thoughts on men and messenger bags?

Thoughts on men and messenger bags?

Anyone but Indiana Jones is a faggot wearing one.

>he has a twinkbag

carried one in my sperg days

If they're so cringe, what are my other options?
No backpacks pls

Google is your friend

Get a briefcase if you work, or a backpack if you are a student. Only faggots, and mailmen should carry a messenger bag.

I don’t respect people who use these as their daily bags

Depends on what you're doing, where you're walking, and what you're carrying.
In close, crowded hallways at Rutgers, I wanted to murder every little autistic kid walking around with a fucking backpack; smacking people with it, when a messenger bag, hung lower, was less obtrusive.

A backpack is better with heavier things over long distances, because it has the weight centered better, but say riding a bicycle or something, a messenger bag is nicer for me; easier to get into and a little more forgiving capacity wise.

Don't be a faggot.

no on messenger bags
i enjoy a crossbody body when im layered up

Should I put my laptop in a briefcase...

backpack for undergrad messenger for grad school briefcase for work.

Difference between messenger bag and briefcase with shoulder strap? (as most have these days)

Oldfag here. I've carried something like a "messenger bag" all my adult life, which is long that most of you have been around.

-- holds weight pretty close to center of back, and easily swings around to other positions as needed to get into it

-- A pen or whatever can be easily whipped out by just reaching under a flap without undoing a zipper, snap or button.

-- Much, much easier to take on & off than backpack.

Only fucktards would call it names.

god you people are such insufferable cunts, no wonder you don't have friends a gfs

i'm not going to wear a backpack to college because i don't wear hoodies and nigger shit, i only carry a laptop, 1-2 books and pens, messenger bag is optimal and looks way less trashy
and i'm not an autist to carry a fucking briefcase, not even law students do that

Bad for your back if you use one alot

I don't care what bags people use, I used a messenger in highschool and it hurt my shoulder. As an adult, I'm back to backpacks for less formal days and I carry a canvas tote that acts as my briefcase for work days.

Messenger bags are for fucking dorks lmao. Essential m’lady virgin fedora-tipper uniform.

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

> using "soyboy"

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

The superior choice is to use the right one for the purpose at hand. Small items, use a small messenger bag. Larger stuff/more items, use bookbag. Going camping/hiking, use backpack. Be alpha male, use Porsche or Benz. Beta fags can cry into their fanboi backpacks.

Only bad messengers are small square ones, otherwise they're a practical accessory that only the most insecure could see something wrong with.

just keep it tasteful and befitting of your style and personality.

>t. soyboy

Like all men's fashion any item must have a functional reason to exist, anything else looks ridiculous. This includes messenger bags.

haha oh shit what's up Rutgers senpai

Just use a backpack. If you look like a student it looks completely normal to use them. Messenger bags tend to look pretty autismo, they're the bag of choice for weebs.

Don't

3rd rutgers boy

i like them, i cant stand backpacks, they are inconvenient and are only suitable for hikers and highschoolers.

i know most boys will hate these just because muh manlyness but who the fuck cares