Is being fairly unattractive and then getting ridiculous amounts of surgery to become hot Veeky Forums?

Is being fairly unattractive and then getting ridiculous amounts of surgery to become hot Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZCEUepAKT4
youtube.com/watch?v=WGZs-ixh1Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO.

Why are they always Russian/from a country that uses the Cyrillic alphabet?

Yes, especially if she now sleeps with all the bfs of the girls who used to bully her.

damn she got pretty af

nothing to do there

Extreme obsession with materialism mixed with just lots of attractive young woman that outnumber men.

Eastern europe has a weird obsession with plastic surgery. After speaking with Ukrainian girls who have plastic surgery, they basically summed it up to the culture having very "traditional" views of gender roles/norms but also having the european attitude towards fucking a lot

this minus the bad words

not at fuckint all

she looks terrible btw

why do we get these threads every day?

>she looks terrible btw
lena dunham pls
wish you had the same surgery?

poor girl cope

>she looks terrible btw
I genuinely believe that anyone throwing these statements are always jelly uggo women or denial uggo men.

Anyone else think her butt cheeks are unusually far apart?

no, being fairly unattractive, getting Veeky Forums and/or capitalizing on your flaws, finding a style that fits you and being confident is Veeky Forums

look at Nick Cave, objectively a below average man but women the world over lust for him.

haha
She looks great.
When you see a video of her talking she kind of looks like Fakeapp, but that somehow adds to the appeal.
youtube.com/watch?v=gZCEUepAKT4

Mommykun...

bruh she's not even 30

this girl is literally top 1% in terms of looks, you guys are jealous uggos

No there are actually more and most of them are russian youtube.com/watch?v=WGZs-ixh1Vs

she looks fucking terrible user.
if she wasnt orange with a face like lara crofts character model she might look ok

all I said was that her butt cheeks seemed far apart why you gotta do me like that

I can only imagine that you walked in on your bf fapping to her.

those lips are disgusting

Two years ago I would've agreed with you but then I got with a girl with fake lips and I'm a convert. They feel incredible.

They literally aren't that bad. You can she's pushing them out a bit.

Who is she?

how lazy are you?

bruh

Pretty lazy. I actually did reverse image search, but it didn't turn up much besides more pics. I'm just gonna assume insta-thot until told otherwise.

See

That clears things up. Thanks.

fake plastic bimbo
her fuckmeat body is nice, but that face is absolutely wrecked. RetardedDuckLips/10

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>not thinking her bizarre facial movements when she talks are the hottest thing ever
girl who wishes she could afford surgery detected

nice

Hold on a second here....

I guess I'm visiting my boy Putin soon

Wtf I love putin now