Thoughts on earrings? effay or n?

thoughts on earrings? effay or n?

korean dude here wondering if i should get some piercings in. i like to go for that skater/grunge look.

Well i have three in one ear, and imo if you want one you should get one. Plus you can always take it out if you dont like it

Earrings are effay as fuck. I have diamond studs in each ear and some fancier ones laying around for dressing up. Had my ears pierced since I was 16.

>faux gauges
>On small ear lobes
>Poorly placed piercing holes

At least his hair is dope

I have a small black gauge that kind of looks like that (but better). I've had it for years. I like it.

I wear small diamonds set in gold. They work with my face and I get compliments on them regularly

small ear lobe so cant pull it off ;(

Found my new haircut. Thanks user!

im a dude with earrings

i feel like it adds to your look if you can pull them off!

currently i have basically exactly the pic you posted, but ive also had tight loops before, and they were pretty sick too.. go for it!

I'd kiss that dude.

if you have to ask, they're probably not for you. confidence is what makes the look

you want to know how to go for that skater/grunge look? be a skater or into grunge culture, don't be a poser, everyone can see and smell it a mile away, regardless of who you are

how does one be grunge? shoot heroin and not shower?

If you have to ask then you can't be part of it

I have gold ball earrings in both ears, I think they compliment my face and hair. But now the question is, should I get any more piercings? Ones I've considered are: tongue, septum, nipples, PA. Should I get any of these, or is that a bad idea?

Depends, do you have neck tattoos?
If the answer is "no" then earrings will just look gay.

if I have long hair and earrings with no tattoos and a v neck, will people think I'm gay?

Kid looks like a skinny pig

Earrings set you aside from all the hyper masculine "Jeans and t-shirt" guys. I did it, you should too.

>korean boy with earrings
fuck me

How do I get hair like that

the absolute state of this thread, ear rings look ridiculous on anyone, especially men. enjoy being a laughing sock~!

Probably.

>that fucking neck

the absolute state of this fucking board

peace im out

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

what? on "anyone?" Explain yourself son. I have mixed feelings on men wearing earrings but the only one who needs to gtfo this board is you if you're saying they often look bad on women.

>they compliment my face and hair. But now the question is, should I get any more piercings? Ones I've considered are: tongue, septum, nipples, PA.
By PA you don't mean pelvic area do you? Please don't do it...infection bro.
As for nipples, I heard if you like your nipples stimulated during sex it makes it more sensitive, especially for females.
Just know the risk of infection is always a possibility with piercings so make of that what you will when deciding which ones to get.

PA = Prince Albert

I see. Either way, it is within the pelvic area...that's pretty much what I was alluding to. Please don't do it, user. Try nipple or maybe nostril piercing(NOT septum ring).