I like dress shoes but they are so fucking uncomfortable

I like dress shoes but they are so fucking uncomfortable

Who the hell wants cork and wood padding in 2018. Holy shit use something with better cushioning.

Is there a dress shoe maker that actually has decent support and padding?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfandshepherd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Know the pain. My heels are in fucking agony after a day of wear.

wolfandshepherd.com/

>wood
Lol. There's no padding per se, and they don't need it. It's supposed to mold to your feet not really act as a padding. Personally i find them more comfortable in the long run than mushy soled sneakers,or shoes with a lot of cushioning

What? I find a well fitting pair of dress shoes to be incredibly comfortable. You're probably some NEET not used to being on their feet all day.

Stop being a poorfag wearing

>shit tastes okay to me
>it's your fault for not liking shit

okay

>incredibly comfortable
Do you sleep on a fucking rock?

you're just a babby because you've been wearing trainers all your life

In the UK it's mandatory school uniform until you're like 18 so 'smart shoes' feel completely normal as you wear them for hours and hours every day growing up

I don't find trainers any more comfortable and honestly don't understand how much of a fucking coddled baby you are that you can find fucking dress shoes uncomfortable

You need to use them more often. After a month they are alright, but never utracomfy. You have to understand they are not walking shoes, they are dress shoes.

Where you using leather sole shoes in school? Boy you must have been bullied.

Leather shoes are mandatory in britbong schools. Nobody gets bullied over their fashion because nobody can have one up on another's bank of mummy and daddy.

I had to use them too, but I had some very cheap black shoes that were more like "formal sneakers". I never meat someone so posh that wore proper dress shoes.

Get insoles or orthotics to put in them, I put some custom orthotics in my dress shoes and they're so comfy now.

Anyone have a pair of Wolf and Shepherds? The company is Florida based and seem cool in theory.

Never heard of them and if those are the shoes get away from them.

I don't know what your problem is but i find them better. Sneakers fuck up my gait.

They look cemented.

Figure out your shoe size and buy some Allen Edmonds seconds. They have almost all sizes and widths available. I have wide af feet for shoes and I found a comfortable pair from them.

If you're in AUS, check out Hush puppies

They are made with """sneaker technology""" which means you can run in them and they are /comfy/.

Sounds like marketing wank to sell a regular cemented shoe

Sorry, bro. They are ugly af.

bump

You're buying shit tier dress shoes that don't fit.
Spend more and get something that fits perfectly on your feet, after a few months of regular wear they will take the shape of your feet and will be comfy as fuck.

Cole Haan makes dress shoes with sneaker soles. They used to do it with Nike and those were fly. The original LunarGrand Wingtips are hard to find now.

>trainers
Their called sneakers bitch learn English

Let me correct you, my simple minded friend:
They are called sneakers, bitch. Learn English.

I can see burger lard through your post.

>Reddit spacing

>Visiting reddit.
>Knowing their terminology.

Shut up fag go suck penis on Reddit with the other gaylords

Don't get upset, with your weight and blood pressure is kind of risky. Are you sure you can dial 911 with those sausages?

Even if he does the cops will just come murder him.

Yeah, dude, brutal way to roast him. That was super funny.

I'm skinnier then ur mom lil bitch

>I'm skinnier thAn YOUR mom, lil' bitch.
Written like a truly burgerlad. I can hear the heavy breathing, just take care.
Well, now that you are here, can you recommend some mobility scooter?

Yeah I'm breathing heavy cuz I'm boning your sis m8 she suk my cock good I cum all over her face she's yell with pleasure so loud she make ur pops jealous now he come down tryina fight me but then he seen my peen and e start sobbing

Post pics, you I can laugh at your double chin.

Now who can't make proper sentences retard? I bet English isn't even your first language. Sad!

I'm downgrading to your level. Plas jelp, burgerboi.

shit bait. It's not wood, it's all leather

>plas jelp
This is an American website. We let ya'll post here because we're nice but if your not gonna comply with the posted rules, by not, speaking OUR LANGUAGE then you can go back to whatever shithole third world country you crawled out of

Goddammit, you are more retarded than I thought. This is not fun anymore, just sad. Good luck with life. You'll need it.

I was baitin g you the whole time idiot!
You just witnessed some grade A(for America) shitposting
Ya got trolled dummy
Topkek!

Now you need to lose some weight and you are on your way. Good job, keep posting retarded shit.

>lose weight
>you are on your way
What the fuck are you on about buddy?

Had to wear them for three days straight with almost non-stop when visiting the capital for a conference, I had foot pain for like a week afterwards