You guys are delusional

You guys are delusional.

The world only needs one standardized cryptocurrency, and it has already been accepted as bitcoin.

The idea that everyone is suddenly going to convert to litecoin or ether is delusional. All the deep web transactions and other cryptocurrency functions are, and will always be in bitcoin.

Why would the world convert to trumpcoin or ether? It's just not going to happen.

that's like saying the world only needs the usd all other currencies are redundant.

we still need the alt-coins OP. every one of them is traded in Bitcoin too.. The stronger they get, the stronger bitcoin gets

The stronger bitcoin gets the stronger they get.
FTFY

Never go full-retard lsd

Buy ethereum

You're all delusional

bitcoin can't be the world currency for one reason:

devs refuse to increase block size

this means that confirmation time will become needlessly fucking long

I'm not waiting half an hour to buy a cup of coffee

probably won't have to if they can get away from this notion of a single chain instead of a tree of sidechains tho.

Bitcoin is plummeting.

is there something going on?

People are starting to realize there's nothing holding it up but their excitement.

Normies don't understand crypto

Why would they switch from stable and reliable fiat to something extremely volatile that they can't understand?

Until a good answer to that question exists, cryptocurrencies are worthless. (except for buying illegal shit)

>fiat
>stable and reliable
>it's literally debt

Okay bud, say that when the FED hikes up interest rates.

its not actually like that at all. the internet is not divided by country retard

it can't. debt would become (more) unpayable

bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin

one day people will learn

Bitcoin is great and all, and it will probably be the most valuable coin forever.
That being said zcash is going to be the shit when it's released. Finally you'll be able to use cryptocurrencies for your day to day shopping without there being a publicly viewable record of everything you bought

>Price up $50 over the last 3 days

>not being able to see how transactions are going
ain't that less reliable

What relevancy has Litecoin nowadays?

I distinctly remember Veeky Forums absolutely trashing the idea of buying or holding bitcoin after the last crash. I held and double downed while it was cheap. Now what do you have to say Veeky Forums, being proven so so wrong

>litecoin/dogecoin
You're memed out of your mind, buddy

let alt bagholders dream

This is already solved with Confidential Transactions, so another useless alt there.

i thought SEGWIT is happening

Has that been implemented yet?
Do they even plan to implement it?

Transfering Bitcoin to fiat easily has been a hassle for some time.
That is why I am having high expectations of the Wavesplatform.
They have an integrated Bitcoin wallet.

Tell that to North Korea.

who here
/siacoin/trumpcoin/
50, 50 portfolio split?

feels comfy man

currencies are not contained by borders or nations or countries it's more like economies. the internet certainly have multitude of those.

national currencies are a remnant of the past. most things are measured in dollar or euro value. they are only useful for shitty governments to try print themselves out of trouble instead of real systemic solutions. (yeah it never works tho)

gateway coin for trading smaller cryptos, fast transaction time, dev team is actually competent (i dont mean the litecoin association guys)

dogecoin played its card right for what they want to be, a high volume play currency. Mergemining with litecoin makes it a strong player.

both of these currencies have no premined coins and exist for years with people using them.