Post effay smartphones

post effay smartphones
is Iphone the only answer?

the only wrong answer.

>he doesn't know about Vipn
really though, even Gresso would hab=ve been a better answer, and I have an iPhone
this desu

xperias are effay

I’ll say the iPhone X looks pretty gross. But those in pic with glass back look very Veeky Forums.

All androids look very bad. All chinkshit looks bad. Besides androids make you look very poor. Most girls won’t respond to you if you have a green bubble on their screen.

I’d rather jailbreak an iPhone and have all cool apps than have a new android.

Absolutamente Haram

Zuk Z2

the only effay phone

>Most girls won’t respond to you if you have a green bubble on their screen.
Only college Stacys have iphones, and those aren't girls you want to talk to anyway.

Too bad the black is a fingerprint magnet.

Of a girl doesn’t have an iPhone she’s a red flag. Girls that have androids are usually girls that are shut in fatties who’s only form of communication is discord and attentionwhoring. For guys it’s for /g/ autists and poor people. I’m sorry it’s mean but it’s the truth. Never trust anyone with an Android.

if you wear suits or just look like a businessman blackberries would accompany the fit very well.
I phones are for kids & young adults

t. Never studied anything relating to business nor a job in business

Every businessman has an iphone. Blackberries are seen for poor people.

Mah nigga

Its so funny seeing contrarians/poorfags trying to hate on iphones despite having no reason to other than wanting to be different

Is the Razer phone effay ?

you can afford one, right user?

iphones arent Veeky Forums at all
fashion is about tastefully and subtly defying the norm and the trends, picking a phone that everyone has and knows and isnt at all subtle is very daddys money normie girl tier.

Veeky Forums phones are unusual ones that arent too attention seekingly weird or dumb phones seem to be popular here.

personally i think the samsung folder 2 is the definition of Veeky Forums, sadly it doesnt have a headphone jack so its useless to me

its a phone jesus christ who gives a fuck

came here to post this

Would be perfect if not for the fucking logo

Needs a skin to cover their horrible logo but otherwise yes. I've heard the camera is mediocre though. If the razer phone had a smaller top bezel (like the one on the Note 8) and no bottom bezel it would be my ideal. Also give it a 4.7" screen for my tiny little hands. I just want a black box with a screen covering as much of the front as possible and no stupid cut out for the camera.

Why is the iPhone 8 Plus so much more effay than the X?

let yung bruh show you

i think it's gotten to the point where phones aren't Veeky Forums at all

this is the only answer

WANT

Cracked screens aren't effay

best phone coming thru

iphone5s is the only aesthetic iphone

Agreed, getting one next week. I have been looking into them and they seem awesome.

As for the apple vs android debate, who fucking cares. Idk why people get so worked up over which operating system is better. Basically, Apple is for people who simply don't care that much about the functionality of their phone. Android is for people who want the most out of their phone.

Also, if you seriously believe that androids are shit because they don't get a few shitty apps and the chat bubbles show up green on your phone, you're a vapid cunt and should stop having opinions

anything after an beat to shit iphone 4s or 5 looks like plebian trash

otherwise buy a dumbphone or compact little sony or nokia smart

dont be that person with a glossy fresh out the box iphone x its not fash u look like trash

I like the look of samsung's phones more, al though iphones can still look good with a decent case.

>

I've always liked the look of those old 80s cellphones.

Not a cellphone, not the eighties but I think you could like this

>Android is for people who want the most out of their phone

android is for people who CLAIM they want the most out of their phone, but use it exactly the same as iphone users...

Yeah I agree. I had android phones until I bought an iphone last year, and I'm not missing anything from android.

Despite using linux with a tiling wm, I don't care at all about customization options android might have.

iPhone is the mfa uniform of smartphones

These are all acceptable. Everything else posted here is trash or novelty special snowflake bullshit.

no, the blackberry is the only good looking phone in this entire thread, faggot

Obviously iPhone 8 or 7. In gold.

S8, Pixel 2,iPhone X

Literally pick whichever one looks the best to you, nothing else matters. Unless all you buy is apple then iphone obviously since it'll all work nicely together and you can get a hard on from the satisfaction.

kek

Absolutely the worst phone ever.
>defective battery
>defective processor
>bootloops
>Thermal throttling

lg g6. i chose this over a much larger and thinner phone (lg v30+) bc aesthetic and durability

Are the new blackberrys even worth trying out?

Black iPhone is the only exceptional iPhone, all the colors are daddy's teenage girl tier.

It's either an iPhone or Google pixel, maybe S8 but nothing else, don't kid yourself.

If you do anything to impress women, you're not Veeky Forums

Up until Steve Jobs died, yes. The ones that followed weren't as good and the iPhone X is an abomination.

Anyone else get a Pixel 2? Which colour is best? I'm thinking I'll get white but black is also very tantalizing.

Dosnt matter because all of them look the same.

Still want to upgrade my 4S to an SE because its a good compact size

Sadly yes.

priv is pretty good for the price now
>amoled
>curved
>/effay/
>decent camera
>keyboard
>slider

beat to shit 6s with a clear case and shit stuffed in the back of the case
wont work for everyone but matches my style pretty well

still no better looking phone itt than iphone
ima buy a 7 soon

Using this semi-retro phone for a while since modern phones toys for kids
>compacts size
>excellent camera
>all mesengers

Thats all you need in 2018, just use your macbook for everything else

>not getting panda

If you carry an iphone you're fashionable all right... with the uggs/leggings/canada goose crowd

This is a shitty meme, let it go

>MacBook
Lmao more like soybook

>poor person trying to make it look like the fact that he can’t afford luxury goods is Veeky Forums

honestly this. or a flip phone. anything else is normie tier or tryhard autist

wow that joke was clever!

arr rook same

>effay smartphones
oxymoron

Old iphone is more drug dealer aesthetic at least in western Europe

Said the 2 not the xl you ninny

Only good answer ITT

these and maybe the iPhone X

a few years ago I would have said Xperia but they're kinda shit now

this

nobody cares about your phone really

I got in touch with Google about the defective battery and they just gave me a brand new Pixel for free.

Nokia is fa

Sex

No