What is wrong with my beard?

What is wrong with my beard?

Too much soy

literally numale

time for your blackpill

It's concentrated almost solely on your neck/under-chin. This is what is traditionally called a neckbeard.

Whether it is genetics or environment, you don't have what is considered good facial hair. That's fine though, just shave regularly and you'll look better.

please shave thank you

All my Bitcoins say you weren't raised on pork

all beards are disguising. There is no exception. Just shave it

You have the facial hair genes of a 19th century politician.

Thin whiskers. It doesn't go beyond that. You just weren't blessed with a thick, bushy beard.

Mustaches are cool though.

looks like pubes

Same shit with my beard. See the right end part from my moustache? It's longer than the left side. I hope it will grow out. Already on 4th month now.

How long did your beard grow? Just give it time.

Only if you have the face for it. Most people don't have the face for it. Same for beards.

Its not properly maintained. So now you just look like a guy who glued his pubes to his face. Shave it off and as it grows back oil, comb and brush it it will look way better.

hairs that will grow are too sparse

Keep that shit trimmed super short
keep it as stubble
apply minox
wait until it's better then grow it out

>beard
you just answered your own question

Everything. Fucking shave, you will look cute.

ginge soyim coming thru

>balding
>glasses
>beard
>open mouth picture
Every time

>bald but cant grow a beard

HAHAHA

why has my brother a thick bushy beard and i have a thin patchy beard? (not op)

it makes you look like sexual predator
also these glasses aren't helping you either

SHAVE holy shit this huurts my eyes

It isnt dense enough man, they look like pubes

Are your pubes really that ugly? I know it’s not supposed to be a fashionable area, but I’m glad to have thick, dense pubes that don’t look like disgusting shit as OP’s beard.

Shave, buzzcut, break glasses.

Don't listen to the other asshole, you look "unintentionally Veeky Forums", which isn't a bad thing.

kek he looks exactly like this

it's not shaved

everything

I'd recommend an electric shaver user, you will still be able to maintain a neat stubble and regular trimming will help promote an even and thicker growth

I saw you in my dream today it was a nightmare

Genetics.

Is this acceptable facial hair?

nice poster

At least you don't look like that one meme-faggot who obviously thinks he's so funny and cool and unique and has a retarded quasi-amish beard and stupid combed-back hair.

what did i do

Shave beard
Look into getting better glasses frames instead of the gross thin rectangle frames
Get a better haircut

should be ok

yeah

actually ok

tf is that shirt

You have Samuel Hyde Disease

Try this facial hair instead. I think it'll suit you. Get rid of that waxed smooth hair too and replace it with something more rugged so as to fit.

Please shave this shit. Oh my God, this is just bad

There isnt enough density to call that a beard and you just really arent a conventionally attractive guy. Jason Franco, Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves have terrible facial hair but ladies still squirt over them because they have attractive faces. The patches arent doing you any favors shave it and keep it clean

shave your beard and get rid of the glasses and you'll look alright

You're just young wait a few years