Can someone explain me soy?

I'm not from the states so I haven't really figured out what soyboy means, can you explain it to me?
For now I have gathered that it's someone somewhat soft, wears camping gear and is disliked by alt-right racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852439/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s recently been coined to describe weak men, mentally and physically. Soulless husks, suckers, betamales, mindless consumers.

The “soy” comes from studies that show soy products contain estrogen. Tofu is mad of soy, weakling meat alternative.

soy contains xenoestrogens which effects male hormone levels and libido

except it doesn't actually decrease test

mfw I consume soy since there's no proper scientific evidence to support it's estrogen inducing abilities but still spam soyboy memes

I just don't like soy at all, not due to any politically charged reasons unlike most of the people here on Veeky Forums.

Where did he mention testosterone in that post?

i just say it to fuck around and do some le ebin trolling

Soy sauce is fine due to fermentation, its the unfermented soy thats the issue (i.e. Added to lots of American processed foods)

wow. anons you never sees to surprise me.

Jesus wept..

shitty way of saying beta male.

should I stop drinking soylent?

>not consuming soy and injecting test right after just in case

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

soylent is called that because of Soylent Green

test is THE male hormone + those are all myths, the amount of xenoestrogens in them are not enough to have an actual effect

This
But it doesn't surprise me that alt-right cucks eat these myths up since they are too stupid to read actual studies

Isn't that what a bugmen is

The funny thing is that everyone I've seen that identifies as right wing has been overweight, skinny fat, or scrawny.

There are never any guys that actually look like the ideal example of an attractive masculine man. The projection and that these guys pull is too sad.

Yet you still worship Asians who eat nothing but soy.

Curious.

It's the new cuck and nu-male. It's the same thing just a new word for it.
I love it personally, it describes those weak, worthless """men""" perfectly

it doesnt contain estrogen, it contains phytoestrogen. and youd have to eat many times your body weight in soy every day to see any effects on hormone levels. hops in beer also contain many more times the amount of phytoestrogen per serving than soy. if eating soy is feminine, then beer is the most feminine thing you can possibly consume

here's a meta-analysis of 32 studies on soy intake and hormone levels: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

phytoestrogen in hops:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852439/

It's just a meme you fucking autismo. Stop taking the internet so seriously

>maybe if i use the word i'll distance myself from the meaning! haha soyboy soyboy!

> t. Soyboy

i know its a meme but the people i replied to actually believe its true

Lol shut up little twink slut you know it's true that's why you trying so hard to act like it's not

>alt-right racists

Have a look at the mirror and you'll see soy.

Lol xd look at this awesome meme I made I'm going to post it to the Bernie sanders dank memes Facebook group I'm gonna get so much Reddit gold it's gonna be sweet

99% of the people that use the term are little imageboard kids themselves.

It means low test male, unmanly man, beta male, etc.

Here in midwest of Canada most ppl I've met esp jocks and really hot girls and "hicks" are usually conservative or right leaning
And most of the left leaning or more liberal ppl I've met are usually natives that don't want to work or do anything with their lives, foreign immigrants that want everything but don't want to assimilate, and your typical retarded college girl and soyu-boyu

Most men in the mid west of Canada that I've met are usually conservative to some degree but usually keep it secret because of the witch hunt against anyone who even whispers a "racist" or "sexist" joke about anything

I've VERY rarely ever met a liberal man before
And like I said most jocks are very right leaning

kek'd and checked