Redpill me on jaw implants

redpill me on jaw implants

he went from cute regular boy to ugly mentally ill chad. bad change

jaw is overrated its all about the chin

>ugly
>chad
oxymoron

depends on where the weaknesses in your face lie I suppose. don't think a nicer chin would have helped Tom much

ugly plastic boy

went handsome squidward on a mf

Nose profile looks fucked in the after... you're supposed to have a little indent where the nose and brow meet, at least with that type of nose.

>tfw I have the jaw stucture of the guy on the left
damn, do you guys think it's worth it? maybe not get it AS angular as this dude did, but... he does look better

Is this just jaw implants or surgery as well?
If it's just implants I'll get some tomorrow holy shit

Plastic surgery, the nose curvature in the bottom left is gone in the bottom right

nah bro

no amount of contacts, hair dye or jaw implants will change how 56% this guy is

there's diferences on the cheeks, chin, jaw and nose.
also OP pic says it's just fillers: maleplasticsurgeryla.com/model-makeover-gallery

TC always had a weak chin desu, gets saved by jaw width and ramus length

Pathetic unless you got a legit medical condition

Just chew gum every day

nice meme

if you need a fake jaw to feel good about yourself it's probably time to consider ending your life instead

do you know which plastic surgeon did this ?
I am getting steinbrech but when i visit his website , he doesnt have these pics up.

or does anyone else know a top plastic surgeon in the jaw augmentation field?

t. jawchad who doesn't feel the pain of being a jawlet

my jaw is much narrower than my cheekbones and my chin is tapered to a fine point, yet I still think a fake jaw is ridiculous.

post a pic

but if it's done well where it doesn't look fake, what's the problem?

people you know will notice

and you will forever be known as that guy who had jaw surgery

just dissapear for 2 years , workout hard change your body drastically , change your hairstyle , grow a beard and if you cant beard implants. and no one will notice.

t. jawlet

thinking about getting small ones, would legit balance my face way more.

You know, most people have a life, a career, and other things that they can't just put on hold during 2 fucking years

he's right you know. looks uncanny in the after picture. but maybe its just the hair dye

I got a sliding genio and didn't tell anyone, and only one person has noticed so far. They said my face has changed for the better but couldn't figure out what was different.

When I was recovering I said I got dental work

what about cheekbone implants?

Honestly, I got nose fillers to uplift the tip and change the bridge - and people didn't notice the change. But they did say, "You look good today" etc. People don't pick up on these things easily. They don't obsess over every detail of your face.

You can also get jawline fillers, which can make a slight difference.

wtf. they changed his eye and hair colour too

Based

I don't know why lookmaxers haven't figured this out yet

bogpill me on jaw surgery

holy SHIT is that the same person on top and bottom??

Tell people you had a slight overbite so your teeth didn't close properly, and you finally got surgery for it.

So do braces actually change the shape of your jaw?

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

How is that even possible

yes, probably the most famous plastic surgery on this board.

Probably but he might have done something else

>Don’t get plastic surgery bro it’s not worth it, Girls don’t even care about looks man

And the eye color

> might

nose is clearly not the same, so a nose job too probably and something else

I think jaw surgery can actually change your nose, depending on what you do

.3 or .5mm?

They really shouldn't change the exterior structure.

how so

>TFW face is so bloated with water my jawline has become weak
FeelsBadMan

if you're gonna fish for compliments, you should really step up your game

Nah, my jawline used to be much better, but have gotten bloated with water.

No you jsut got fat

BOG OFF CHAD
[spoiler]i would be your slave[/spoiler]

Plastic surgery is fucking disgusting. If you have body dysmorphia, see a therapist not a surgeon

looked better before

it's a lie, don't do it you liar

Real shit desu.

raw implants. do you even follow the thread, user?

This

Is there a neck plastic surgery or something?

yeah it's called exercise

1981 is the best one

He looks totally fine on left

Those dates are off. The '79 is from '81, while the '81 is later - probably late 80s to early 90s, judging by his skin color.

In '84 he was still fairly dark.

Most faggots here are lazy
Advice from a 30 year old who was obsessed with looksmaxxing when I was 18-22, went the whole route of steroids, surgery, autistic measurements of golden ratio etc. It did NOT improve my life, but you're convinced that it will, that you've found some secret knowledge from Lookism.net that will unlock the secret to becoming Chad, so hear my advice first. I want to help.

Here's how you become Chad.
>1: sort your skin and sleep out
>2: seriously work out, take the neck pill for at least a year
>3: self improve, come to terms with your personality flaws and self consciousness, do things to raise self confidence like achieving actual goals, win competitions, train skills, do things you're afraid of

Once you have seriously done these for AT LEAST A YEAR, move on to the next. This is where you're going to be a young naive faggot and ignore me, thinking you're smarter or you can't wait a year to fuck up your face for the rest of your life, or you'll be gripped by desperation that if you don't make the change you'll obsess forever or miss out on some fun or whatever.

>4: photoshop yourself into your absolute ideal. Let out all the flaws, eyebrows 2 mm too far apart? Photoshop that. Want a nose like a girl? Do it. Want lighter hair? Do it. Print this strange perfect abomination out and put it on your wall. Look at it every day, then one day you will realise that this person is impossible. It is not you.
>5: look back at models, hunks, moviestars, rockstars, writers, artists from the 60s and 70s. Most were fucking ugly in some way, someone like Sylvester Stallone looks like a 56%, most rockstars are fucking ugly and would look like soyboys in the modern perception of Lookism. Yet these people are all far more beloved, far more Chad, far more human than any of your run-of-the-mill models. Look at your favourite youtubers, they're probably ugly as fuck too.
In 20 years people will have forgotten Calvin Klein model #245. No one will forget Hitler.

It's like playing a sport
>The faggot who spends all his money on drugs and an expensive pair of shoes or equipment dreaming of becoming a bigshot, obsessing over everything he owns and wears
vs
>the user who practises hard with what he's got, uses the handicaps he's been given, has fun with friends, is out there rain and shine, is honest and unabashed and doesn't afraid of anything
Who's going to have more fun and learn more?
Who's going to make more genuine human relationships?
Who's going to be wiser, tougher, more Chad?
Who's going to be a better father one day?
Who would you admire and want to be friends with?

What would your ancestors think if they saw the amount of time you spend sitting indoors, looking at handsome men online, reading autistic forums, looking up Dr Golbergstein's Magic Chad Procedure (special offer, only $20,000) and crying in a mirror?

Also, women are incredibly turned off if they detect you've had plastic surgery, and trust me, these girls who spend 60% of their waking lives studying celebrities and makeup and thinking about surgery themselves have a much more developed sense of aesthetics and surgery detection than you. There is no bigger turnoff than a man who is not sure of himself or a man who obsessively preens himself like a faggot.

I have a fucking manlet uggo friend who does better with women than I did, one time he almost cucked me but chose not to (good guy) because he's charismatic, sharp and well travelled, and basically out alphas anyone he comes into contact with. He wasn't always like that, I remember him being a fucking nerd at school, but that's just how it goes, people can always climb higher (insert manlet joke).

Blessed posts

I'd imagine it feels like coming out of the dentist after a drill session. But permanent.

very mature posts

agree. if you feel like shit about your physical appearance and have a tendency to shift the blame of life outcomes towards it, i would recommend seeing a therapist, not a psychiatrist. they see cases like this all the time.
since a good deal of people on this site are 18-22, there's a good chance you're in college, and there's a good chance they have a number of free therapy sessions you can book a semester.

good luck to anyone. i used to be like this. i get it and shit sucks. you don't have to live like that though.

but muh overbite

This, use your therapist anons, you'll never see them again and noone will find out

Stop deluding yourselves.

Take the fucking black pill already.
Everything you do to make yourself more attractive is not, and will never be, more attractive than being beautiful. It's just your way of coping wit it, and that's fine- but believing that pErSoNaLiTy completely trumps looks is not only retarded, it is self-destructive.

Improve your looks AND your personality.
Both are important, but you can only compensate your physical unattractivess to a certain extent.

>neckpilled

>lookautism lingo

Thank you user
Harsh but true

What exactly?

People have been posting that for years. Tens of thousands on plastic surgery and it's obvious everyone he knows and ever will know.

Sucks, but unless you're going for minor changes- nose tip refinement, slightchin implant, etc, you're better off waiting 15 years until technology has made everyone beautiful

Unless you have some sort of severe overbite, probably not

desu if I was that pretty I wouldn't care if everyone knew

overbite surgery is just retroactive braces though

Anyone can see 100% that he has weird plastic surgery,

iirc this is the result of corrective orthodontics

I think it was orthodontic surgery, actually.

>how 56% this guy is
I don't get it. 56% of what?

Racist /pol/ meme that nonwhites are hideous

what part of orthodontics throws in a nosejob too?

Is this Branded to Kill?

I think it's possible, because this type of surgery can involve the upper jaw as well which obviously is an area involving the nose. This guy had maxillarymandibular advancement and orthodontics, but there was no mention of a nose job even though the other photos on the page mentioned a few nose jobs.

You are so wrong man, I pity you because I was like you.

You know the saying no one is perfect?

Because its true, no one is perfect, no one is a total 100%

What do you think perfection is?
Having a sharp jawline?
Do you really think that the measure of success in life is the sharpness of a jawline?
That if you grow taller than 6ft you will instantly get every job and woman in the world?

>bbut there are godlike models on instagram who own millions and drown in pussy

How many are there people like that? Millions? Thousands?

There are probably 100 people like that in the entire world, the other seven billion people have flaws.

Also, alphas dont give a shit about any of this, they are just charismatic and confident, no chad feels bad about their jawline, or height.

Even I know a manlet half muslim guy with basic face who always has pussy because he is confident and a good person to be around with.

Change your state of mind asap

Also, plastic surgery for really ugly people is fine

You can grow a beard if you are unhappy with face

Is this a good jaw?

Daily reminder that your attractiveness has much less to do with your looks than with your personality.

Having a plastic surgery will only give you the same generic unnatural look that everyone undergone surgery has.

isn't this the guy who just shot a school

or maybe because he was a millonaire