Hair advice

Hey Veeky Forums Im wondering if you can help me find a good hairstyle bc I dont really know what would work for me rn.. My hair is 14'' btw (Dont worry about my hair type I can get it to look like anything)

Also pretend like im not the person in the picture if you cant be mature

(Yes I am 18 years old so dont b& thx)

lol kiyo

Will you be my internet girlfriend

dont doxx pls ty

post in hair thread or even the black hair general stop making threads to get attention, you really need to learn to find self esteem from within yourself

cute

lol fuck off dude and quit projecting

Im not the one posting their selfies on Veeky Forums trying to get attention, but ill leave your shitty thread alone

You always ask this. Just get a small curly afro. You also have nice body. Now stfu and be my gf dumbass

braided pigtails

Yes bc everyone else who does it is redeemed from it but no im not and you like not contributing to the thread but instead make assumptions and cant be mature about it. Its okay ill leave your shitty comments alone.

bu

no such thing as a good hairstyle when you have nappy hair get a texturiser or just wear weave

>promoting hair/scalp damage and receding hair lines
kys my brethren

I can use a flat-ironer, its really just that easy xd

I can also use a non-heat alternative that does't involve chemically damaging my hair, sorry that you cant manage your own hair user :C

Can you please stop posting yourself all over Veeky Forums, your need for validation is cringey as hell. I'm tempted to turn you into a meme so that people mock you IRL.

No one will care about some randy on Veeky Forums loser, you clearly have no friends and don't talk abotu me when there's some cuck making threads about how Veeky Forums he is every other day.

kiyo wut are u doing lol?

>""""femanon"""" shows her true colours
it was only a matter of time

stop being a noob and be helpful u.u

No one else is redeemed you dumb cunt, stop attention whoring here. Even the dumb losers who praise you would never date you, and not because you're black. There are good looking black girls and then there's you, you legitimately look like a truck ran over you, and even if you did look better your pathetic attempts at fixing your self esteem by being a blatant attention whore would ruin any prospects with you. I don't wanna be racist bur you're honestly the most annoying poster I've seen here, because you don't even focus your autism on one board, you spread it all around like the aids it is. Fucking kill yourself

Do this, I'll support you, even help you

btfo

Aw you're definately passionate about your feelings, sorry If you're hurt or something. I asked for advice and to be mature but I guess you're too autistic to do that huh
This thread would be a lot better if people itt still had their frontal lobe intact

based.

tfw a thread about hair turned into some insecure faggot talking about facial aesthetics as if this is /soc/

there's already a hair general up OP, no need to shit the board up even more.

i made one for me bc of the demographic in those threads dude no big deal you can join if you have similar hair just dont be a faggot who thinks theyre clever and try and write a story

this made my day honestly

mp

samefag the amount of posters here remain the same

user, I think I love you

Dude's right but youre not ugly

lol fuck off loser this is for fashion post ur four fig wardrobe or dont post here those are the rules

Kek

You're fucking ugly lol
Wanna banana fanta?

Cant take you seriously like I dont take women seriously, because I see you as a bitch. I cant imagine anyone with that opinion being anyone but a fruity gayboy who thinks he can sass lol. I also believe im older than most of you here and if im not you should be ashamed

haha dumb nigger

my point taken^ not even giving the (you) bc im that apathetic

You dont know what apathetic means if you truly didnt care you would not have replied to any of the rightful posts itt calling you out. Really though, they may be hurtful words but take them to heart and stop posting yourself all over this site you have nothing to gain from it and its pathetic.

I can do anything I feel like doing and to spite you ill keep posting myself, the words aren't hurtful btw and I get that you're very entitled and think your opinion matters but i want my last word and you can keep crying over me being on the board (:

Not that user but I've met girls like you.
There was this one black girl in my class who was very socially awkward and didn't talk to anyone at all, not even the teacher. One of my friends found he Instagram and she followed a bunch of desperate nerdy anime obsessed guys, and they worshipped her like a god. Basically she used the internet as a way to make up for her lack of social skills irl.

Do yourself a favor and stop posting yourself, it's humiliating. You clearly post low resolution pictures to hide your imperfections. Everyone is insecure about things, it's okay. Seriously, this thread is kinda old right now, yet you constantly respond, as if it's one of your priorities to prove a point to people who dare not orbit you and say nice things about you to help boost your low self esteem. It's embarrassing, and contrary to what you may say, no one but you is losing. You're the one posting your face on a website know to the public as a complete shit hole.

read ur message again tomorrow and realize how fucking edgy you are

Some of those people who you quoted weren't even insulting you, they we're just trying to help. Stop being so delusional.

Thats not even edgy, im not the one telling ppl to kill themselves.

I asked for hair advice and you and emotional over it, lmao get over yourself bud

I am actually being insulted and no one here is helping at all, I asked for hair advice and then I get accused and judged for it lol. But ofc this is Veeky Forums so I have to be the wrong one and not the entitled one who thinks their opinion is superior

Oh and one the second note; Not everyone has a high quality picture of themselves you moron

>feeling so insecure about your natural hair that you straighten it in order to conform to european beauty standards whilst feeding the jews in the beauty industry
WEW people who use texturisers/hair straighteners are almost as bad as skin bleachers

then gto Veeky Forums jesus christ there are so many alternatives for black hair advise god damn

98 percent of this thread is people accusing me of being insecure about something. I can do anything with my hair because its fun and not to be like anyone else. I dont understand the mentality of people here. They always think someone feels bad about their race and want to be white

incoming discord shill:
would you like an invite to a discord that primarily focuses on black hair advice (with Veeky Forums culture in it)?
i think you might benefit, there are couple of black girls who use Veeky Forums just like (you) who may be able to give you hair advice.

I dont associate with anyone on the internet without connections