When will the tiny pants meme ever stop? it's not even edgy anymore

when will the tiny pants meme ever stop? it's not even edgy anymore

op is mad he can't fit in skinny jeans

i can, i just don't wanna look like a twink

too fucking late

Some people don't even realize they look really stupid in them

you know what really isn’t edgy? taking pictures of strangers because you don’t like what they’re wearing

virgin

It's only popular among trash humans who believe they're fashionable by following high street trends.
I don't see a problem. But then maybe I haven't been exposed enough to the kind of people who consider this attractive

far left actually looks like a chick.

totally this
i wore skinny jeans for like 2 years and then the slim fit became a trend, tried them and now i cringe whenever look at the photos of myself in skinny jeans

the pic is from flickr account that actually fetishizes skinny jeans

skinnies are fine as long as you are actually thin and they arent painted on.

I wanna look like a twink

Slim fit is as far as any heterosexual guy should go. Skinny is for obviously twiggy legged dudes who need a form fitting pair of pants. I see tons of schlubby fatsos fitting into skinny jeans and it looks ridiculous

>t. fatty

There is no way that's comfortable

I can tell this camel toe motherfucker has a very self important attitude

Not OP, but I'm 5'8" and 120lbs, and I've never worn skinny jeans because I'm not a faggot.

It's fine on the legs, but his junk is getting crushed hard.

No it isn't. It's a fact that tight pants reduce blood circulation

it literally has stopped, skinny jeans are only fashionable in very normie circles now. rest of the cutting edge have moved on to straight or looser fits.

coolface on his top right

Are black skinny’s okay? I find they look better in silhouette

dude non skinny jeans probably look baggy as fuck on you

Are you a twink?

not for long

why is Veeky Forums oblivious to the concept of sizing properly? jeans don't have to literally strangle your appendages to fit properly

this.

Theyre fine on tall, thin people, but look especially wrong on muscular guys who also then cuff the jeans and show their ankles, giving stumpy, thick leg proportions while having an untucked shirt draping down over his overproportioned torso

No, they look fine.

It's not 2006 anymore you dipshit manlet

that gay shit

you can be the blond dude in the middle.

when men have balls again

Straight or slim fit are the only acceptable types.

Nobody in denmark really wear them anymore

he's european doesn't count

wonder what pajeets grooving on?

I’m a really skinny dude and could easily pull off skinny jeans if I wanted, but they just really don’t look good. I hate to play into sexed ideas of attractiveness but thin male legs just don’t look good in skin tight clothing where as female legs typically do if they’re fit. They just have better legs and their bodies look objectively better when in form fitting clothes. Modern men’s clothing has always been a bit looser and for good reason. Skinny jeans just look bad and gay

>They just have better legs
Legs are one of the body parts where the difference is small to nonexistant
>and their bodies look objectively better when in form fitting clothes
This is correct though

that combo
gosh how much i hate that combo

who you calling coolface?

You'll only look like a twink if you were a stupid fatherfucker and bought the ones that are just spandexless tights.

If you'd bought proper tapers, you'd look fine, you dumb fatherfucker.