How to Soft Boy

How do I soft boy like pic related?
So soft. So gentle. I want to look like I write poetry.

Where should I go to find this look?

Shameless self bump

start backcombing

Isn't that shit bad for your hair?

But what about clothes?

The picture you posted has a guy wearing a safety vest with random belts on it and packaging paper stuffed in the collar, how the fuck am I supposed to extrapolate on that; post a couple more inspo.

Just the aesthetic though, I didnt literally ask for what he's wearing. Besides the song title is right there, you could find the video

Yes.

Start taking dicks up your ass. Pussy. Failed your father, and his fathers before him.

Opinions like that seriously don't belong here of all places

i believe that's called 80s goth, not softboy

80s goth is an example of a soft boy. Fucking normalfags coopted soft boy to be a variant of "fuckboy" which in itself was slang for a twink slut before normies coopted it.
A soft boy is just a boy who looks soft and gentle. Sensitive.

i guess i'm a soft boy

soft boys are cute

>which in itself was slang for a twink slut
no it fucking wasn't you absolute retard

If you don't know what the word extrapolate means, why not just look it up?

i dont know what circles youve been running in but fuckboy literally means man whore in gay communities. Usually a twink, therefore BOY.
Normies took it and redefined it because theyre retarded

combine skater,punk,colors aesthetic,wear collar shirts or however do you call them and that's pretty much it
also for footwear boots or converse or some other skate shoe
t.softboy

also denim jackets,overalls,beanies or dad hats

lmao shuttup faggot

oops that's a woman

They look soft but none of them looks like they write poetry. More like they have a soundcloud account.

Maybe try young Nick Cave

Blixa too!

He's cute

well yes that is true,my bad

Is rap not the poetry of the age?

How do I achieve the look of Ben in the back? He's really effay in the video.

Where do you live, pussy? I'll fly out to you and knock your teeth out. I already flew out to Austin Tx from NC to beat a shit talker on /tv/. You're next. Be a man like he was.

Hundred on my wrist, eighty on my wrist, what? Hundred on my wrist, eighty on my wrist BrRrRrRt! I just fucked ya bitch
D rose x 100

Is that a line of Lord Byron's?

Watch a music video from The Cure for inspo.

i dont know this rapper

what's his soundcloud

Fucking pussy.

this but in black

The drummer from The Regrettes is that but in black

This is pastiche. Why wear a costume of Robert Smith of The Cure from 1982? It is also such an obvious move that people have been doing in an obvious way ever since and it never works.

If you like this style look up Steve Strange and get some inspiration from other New Romantics. Tone it toward Goth with some grey and black but don't be so predictable.

Check out some early Duran Duran and Japan. Those were the guys that actually got laid.

Or dress like Dylan ftw.

He's invoking Robert Smith, fuck I really hate that I'm going to get to a point where I'm old enough that people don't automatically recognize robert smith by name, fuck, or worse, think that this is an MGMT thing

>Japan
nice

Get used to it babe. Ain't getting any better.

S O F T
O
F
T

Rober Smith is kinda like the ultimate softboy though.

Robert Smith doing his thing was absolutely worlds apart from redoing it verbatim decades later.

Suck Robert Smith's dick

Yeah but op pic is more in playful homage than serious rip-off. I also don't think Robert Smith would be offended by the label "softboy"