Veeky Forums feels thread anyone?

Veeky Forums feels thread anyone?

>declares war on the world
>gets upset when they lose

>You know you are a historian when you don't feel anything about the library of Alexandria
FTFY.

>m-muh library of Alexandria

How bourgeois

Because every one of those dead young German men unanimously and consciously agreed to go to war.

God you edgy anti-German toilet cleaners make me fucking sick sometimes.

Why do you think someone spent their time and effort posting that on a Rangoon Radio Play forum? They don't care about "dead young German men" they just want to make rest of the world look bad for opposing Papa Hitler.

Because a German soldiers account of an experience in the first world war really makes me sympathetic to Papa Hitler?

You're fucking desperate. What in that post makes it look AT ALL like it's pro-German war cause?

You can tell just how middle class you are by how much you care about the Library of Alexandria

That post speaks only to the horrors of war and the young men who faced those horrors. Fuck right off.

>Because the guys who the gladly Germans shot while they were winning totally deserve it no? Fucking Germs, Naziboss and their victim complex

Jesus christ, how can you be this fucking narrow minded? Just stop posting.

>posts a sad story with a sympathetic pov
>with a picture of wojak wearing a german uniform made by some /pol/cat so he can wank over the suffering of the aryan race at the hands of the jews

Come on. You know exactly who made this post and where they were coming from.

No, I don't. Neither do you. I'm sick of your hypocritical bullshit you keep posting around here.

>you literally CANNOT be sympathetic to any German at any point in history in any way or else you are from /pol/

I know nuance is difficult for you, but not everything is /pol/ propaganda.

On Veeky Forums it's gotten to the point where yes, most posts that portray Germans sympathetically have something to do with /pol/.
The only other Germaboos are peaceful Veeky Forums types who only want to talk about Goethe and Prussiaboos who hate the fact Nazis weren't Prussian enough.

Tbqh I'm just a -boo for Imperial Germany, but I do hate the Nazis.

Nice tinfoil
There was nothing political until you brought it up and you're still the only one doing it

>most posts that portray Germans sympathetically have something to do with /pol/

[citation needed]

I wait but no I'm sorry, I'm just supposed to "get it", right?

How about you get your head out of your ass and accept that people are people and you can be sympathetic for them without going into an autistic fit about how much you hate /pol/.

>being upset about a bunch of books concerning the magical properties of piss and mercury

His posting style seems very Jewish

No sense of historical objectivity, just typical Jewish emotion

Why was Alexandria the only one to create a great library, or was it just the largest/famous one?

Daily reminder that it was the Alexandrine Jews who destroyed the Library of Alexandria and their kinsmen in the Diaspora has been trying to cover it up ever since.

>"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask"

The biggest and most famous one afaik, though not the only one.

>perfidious albion
What the fuck is this Albion and why do I see it associated to the USA?

spaintards destruction of Tenochtitlan

>Chinese revolution
Over two thousand years of imperial history ruined.
I hate Sun Yat Sen so much

This tbqh.

t. knows nothing about history

What do you think you know about """""""the""""""" destruction of the library of alexandria?

>Qing dynasty
>Chinese
>Good
Most inefficient government in Asia.

still better than republicanism and communism
The manchus where pretty much chinese and even if they wheren't they was pretty much assimilated by 1911.
>1911
the day a civilization died

>Americans
>not even knowing what perfidious albion is

t. 1/208th Aztec "nationalist"

>you know you are a historian when you don't buy into the meme that christians destoryed the library (protip: it was caesar)

>some library filled with bullshit about how eating semen cures acne.
>great loss.

>If you don't like pyramids, temples and artifacts being destroyed your a retarded mexican

>What do you think you know about """""""the""""""" destruction of the library of alexandria?
I think it should be plural.

mongols buttfucking the middle east was a greater loss in terms of scale.

>tfw if I lived in Ancient Greece my small dick would be a commodity

Curse this brutish modern age

If ever there was an evil empire, it was the Aztec. They kept a sovereign nation in their borders just to have a constant war with and thus a constant supply of soldier sacrifices.

>This is a justification of killing azteck civilians and destroiying their cultural heritage
Romans made people kill each other for entertainment. Should we blow up coloseum now?

>implying anyone said we should blow up Aztec ruins
Are you butthurt? Seriuos question. You sound emotionally invested already.

>>implying anyone said we should blow up Aztec ruins
Never said that. but you or some other guy was defending spainish conquistadors destroying Tenochtitlan

>Americans
Are you Implying that I'm american or are you referring to me part where I say "associated to the USA"? In any case, no I'm not american, and yes I'm genuinely ignorant about it. I was hoping you could be so kind to give me a brief clarification, if you felt like it.

You implied it, else you really really suck at analogies.

>implying the Tlaxcalan Nahua didn't want to destroy the capital of their former oppressors

How did he imply that in any way? He's commenting on the fact you called Spaniards retards and the fact you probobly aren't aztec.

>ywn go back in time with a high powered rifle and decapitate Gengis Khan before he could ruin half the world

t. sissy agriculturalist

It's too early for a feel this strong, OP.
I'll feel your feel and raise you a Baghdad

>being this paranoid

Yeah m8, /pol/ is everywhere around you, just waiting to gas you

explain this polcat meme

It truly is an astonishing moment in history. I love the line them mongols are said to have used "the caliph of baghdad was crooked like a bow, but soon he would be rendered straight like the flight of an arrow"

But as Europeans the mongol hordes were kind of beneficial to us, tis a shame about Islam nowadays though.

>sympathy for German youth that didn't do any harm and were conscripted into a war they didn't want to fight? Never!
>they must pay for the sin of harming G-d's chosen people

How old were you when your dad died, anons?

You can tell you're a pop history shitter by how much you don't understand the butterfly effect

Poignant desu.

Fall of Ming China and Cultural Revolution are two of the worst things that happened to China

underrated post

>1911
>a single day

>still better than communism
>anons actually believe this

>a spear
>piercing the back and front of a metal cuirass

>Grorious_Nippon_Spear.meme

>implying glorious many-folded nippon folded steel is a meme

>the USA

Albion Britain. You're confusing Perfidious Albion with the Eternal Anglo. You should never do that, the Eternal Anglo is a Veeky Forums meme while the term Perfidious Albion is centuries old.

>"Imprying" you can't pull a meme out of your ass with ease
Dat Boi had some success, although I wonder why. Guess fresh new memes=euphoria

So Perfidious Albion was what we now call Bongistan except it's not a meme? Was it the french who coined this term.

Also why "Eternal Anglo"? I'll say it right away, I'm a complete newfag and I started browsing Veeky Forums only in October 2014 (first /b/ and some other boards I won't mention, then /v/, then left for some months and eventually came back when I learned 2 months ago of the creation of Veeky Forums in november or so), so that should tell you how ignorant I am. What's the story behind the Eternal X?

>tfw I just want to come here for the humanities section of Veeky Forums to discuss art but y'all are either autistic historyfags or autistic philosophyfags who's read like the wikipedia summary of Nietzsche once in high school

I remember someone pointed out that the whole story was a fabrication for a pathetic Wehraboo wank.

Wow user, i've never seen that painting, reverse image is saying it's by a Adrian Ghenie, what's his deal?
(meaning that in a good way btw)

Modern painter, from Romania. Someone to be on the look out for if you're interested in modern arts. He's just in his thirties too.

Nothing political was brought up you piece of shit, the german soldiers of ww1 fought due to the same motivations the british and french fought.

Having an interest in Carthage, every time Polybius or Livy mentions a lost Carthaginian source/ account, I cry a little inside.
And outside.

Ok smartass explain Nietzsche to me before calling me an uneducated idiot

Pergamum had a massive library slightly smaller and less prestigious than Alexandria. The two even had a kind of intellectual pissing match over which could collect the rarest and most prestigious texts

It probably wasn't destroyed, ancient Muslims and Christians just didn't need anymore than one book so they let it go to shit

I remember that guy saying you are full of shit

implicitly they did
when you, your parents and you greatparents vote on someone telling you they will perform an economical and social miracle and blames part of it's own people as the cause of germany downfall, you know sooner or later you hatred will be used towards someone else and that miracles only happen in the bible

so yeah, i don't buy the "1% nazis took over germany! we a nation of peace!" and i suggest you don't do it either
germans are evil and they always will be, aggression, revenge, hatred and violence is their nature.

>hahaha, it wasn't even real science so it has no value whatsoever, brb cashing in my STEM job 500k salary

You have no idea how valuable such 'nonsense' documents are for the study of history.

Because Wilhelm, Bethmann Hollweg, and von Moltke totally asked their citizens if they wanted to die in defense of the Austrians.

>Aryan race
>Jews

You realize that post (and the Wojack pic) is about the FIRST World War, right?

Wehraboo copypasta detected.

do it again bomber harris

Just the largest and biggest one. Cities established libraries as dick waving contests.

This is why there's the 'destruction' of the library. Alexandria became an irrelevant backwater in an irrelevant backwater. Without being a center of taxation and trade, there was no way, or interest to maintain it.

You're a delusional autist

Art's for faggots.

It comes from the trope of the "eternal jew".

Except a small portion of /pol/ wasn't completely retarded and realized a nation of merchants who have tried to insert themselves into every society they could, with uniformly awful results for the original inhabitants, while always holding themselves apart from and more civilized then other peoples, and despite them being a cowadly race unable to succeed in military endeavors they have exerted unprecedented power through the use of usery and finance isn't a conspiracy theory. It's the accepted history of England.

Should be easy to prove, just show us the newspaper.

>holy shit war is terrible for everyone but the brass, isn't it?
>AAAAA NAZI NAZI ALERT *PFFTHBGRRRPT* AAAA *THHHBT* *PTHRRRBT* NAZI

Get out of here you under educated pleb.

Found the stormfag

>ITT: faggots who think the image/quotation in question referenced the second World War
shiggy fucking diggy, boys

That would be why I included several quotation marks user.

>tfw no Grand Phalanx to march, fight, and die with at the far reaches of the known world

Or maybe they voted for the SPD, or the KPD, or the centrists.

Why are jews so fucking stupid?